Did Frank Matthews really get away with it?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bobbycareee
Prospect

Did Frank Matthews really get away with it?

Post by bobbycareee »

Personally, I think the motherfucker was whacked. :| :| After all, Frank did gather all the major drug kingpins in the country in order to take the Italians out of the game. Soon After that he "disappeared", along with his girlfriend and 20 Million dollars in his pocket. Or so they say :? ... What do you guys think happened to him? :D
DonnieB
Straightened out

Re: Did Frank Matthews really get away with it?

Post by DonnieB »

bobbycareee wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:10 pm Personally, I think the motherfucker was whacked. :| :| After all, Frank did gather all the major drug kingpins in the country in order to take the Italians out of the game. Soon After that he "disappeared", along with his girlfriend and 20 Million dollars in his pocket. Or so they say :? ... What do you guys think happened to him? :D
I like to think he got away with it, he had alot of connections around the world at the time and plenty of cash to buy his way out of anything. I take anything frank lucas says with a grain of salt, he wasn't half of what Matthew's had going on.
ChicagoOutfit
Straightened out

Post by ChicagoOutfit »

I mean... if they can kill the president...
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

It is definantly a mystery I would have thought would have been solved by now. After he was arrested in Vegas, I think he knew he needed to bail. He could have gotten murdered in a 3rd world country too because I think he and his wife would have had to have left a trail if they lived a long time after
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest