Peter Tuccio calling Gene Borello out

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

MSFRD
Straightened out

Re: Peter Tuccio calling Gene Borello out

Post by MSFRD »

What aspiring wiseguy posts to a fucking IG account? Not to state the obvious but this is supposed to be a secret society. From Luciano et al to Tuccio; the quality of street guys has taken a beating that’s for sure.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

MSFRD wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:29 am What aspiring wiseguy posts to a fucking IG account?
No wonder Merlino lets him tag along.
All roads lead to New York.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Momo wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:03 am
JohnnyS wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:44 am
Momo wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:10 am
Bklyn21 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:36 am We'll see down the road if Tuccio starts pulling off real crimes and earning serious money off those crimes will he cooperate? He already got hit with a 10 piece for BS ,Lots see if he got hit with a 50 year sentence or possible life how stand up he is . Alot of the people walking the streets calling themselves gangsters in HB ratted out and gave up information to bury Gene , Those records are sealed and will never see the light but the whole neighborhood buried Gene
Tuccio is the definition of wannabe. Postin ''fuck the rats'' and ''honor'' posts 24/7. He hasn't accomplished a thing in that life. He got beaten up by Gambinos (?) and thanks to his uncle, he's with Merlino right now.I doubt anyone from NY will touch him as long as he's with Merlino and Dom. Dom and him seems to be close, that's what I can tell you by his ig posts.
Bonannos beat him up and he was chased by the Gambinos.
Thanks for the correction, do you know the reason why they beat and chase him ?
He got into a dispute with Ronnie G's crew and Giallanzo ordered Michael Palmaccio to give Tuccio a beating or he was going to put Palmaccio on the shelf. Idk why the Gambinos chased him but wouldnt surprise me if he got onto the wrong side of the Gurino's since he was hanging around them.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

A lot of these wannabes post all this honor and loyalty shit. I found a profile of the Younger Decavalcantes, The Gotti grandsons and some lucchese guy penisi doxed. Pretty much all honor loyalty etc and fuck “rats” lol
Momo
Straightened out

Post by Momo »

MSFRD wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:29 am What aspiring wiseguy posts to a fucking IG account? Not to state the obvious but this is supposed to be a secret society. From Luciano et al to Tuccio; the quality of street guys has taken a beating that’s for sure.
Did you really compare a boss to an associate? LMAO!
“It’s easy to kill somebody,” - Joey Merlino
Momo
Straightened out

Post by Momo »

Dave65827 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:05 am A lot of these wannabes post all this honor and loyalty shit. I found a profile of the Younger Decavalcantes, The Gotti grandsons and some lucchese guy penisi doxed. Pretty much all honor loyalty etc and fuck “rats” lol
The Gotti grandsons are the best :D :D Tuccio even posted a picture of him and a Gotti grandson. Apparently they were friends.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Momo wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:34 am
Dave65827 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:05 am A lot of these wannabes post all this honor and loyalty shit. I found a profile of the Younger Decavalcantes, The Gotti grandsons and some lucchese guy penisi doxed. Pretty much all honor loyalty etc and fuck “rats” lol
The Gotti grandsons are the best :D :D Tuccio even posted a picture of him and a Gotti grandson. Apparently they were friends.
These young "mobsters" are almost as ridiculous as those young rappers "gangsters"
Momo
Straightened out

Post by Momo »

Nick Prango wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:20 am
Momo wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:34 am
These young "mobsters" are almost as ridiculous as those young rappers "gangsters"
Indeed. I used to listen to 2pac, Eazy-E, Ice Cube etc. I thought they were real deal gangsters, LOL! But a year later, I quit listening to rap because I came to conclusion that they were all bunch of drug dealers and ignorant humans. Pac had some knowledge but in his last years he was nothing but a thug. Talked about guns and killing people and when he got killed, his fans were like ''why did he have to die?''
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Tuccio has been shit on every which way-Bonannos, Gambinos, Ronnie, his relative. But yet in spite of all of this he has stood tall
Momo
Straightened out

Post by Momo »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:38 am Tuccio has been shit on every which way-Bonannos, Gambinos, Ronnie, his relative. But yet in spite of all of this he has stood tall
His capo uncle might have helped him.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Momo wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:48 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:38 am Tuccio has been shit on every which way-Bonannos, Gambinos, Ronnie, his relative. But yet in spite of all of this he has stood tall
His capo uncle might have helped him.
Something Borrello didnt do. He was fooled by the good cop bad cop routine by the feds "ronnie hurt his feelings," but he still talks about him in terms of endearment. He says he ronnie used me. Well no shit buddy thats any job.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

And that’s why Gene looks stupid when he talks bad about Tuccio, Tuccio got slapped with 10 years meanwhile Gene who is “the toughest guy in HB” snitched. Like bro, you’re a rat why are you talking shit about guys who do the time & not fold like you did
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

He also has the Omertà tattoo... but he’s a rat.
Momo
Straightened out

Post by Momo »

Shellackhead wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:03 am He also has the Omertà tattoo... but he’s a rat.
What do you expect from a guy who wears a tshirt with the mugshot of him on it?
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Shellackhead wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:02 am
And that’s why Gene looks stupid when he talks bad about Tuccio, Tuccio got slapped with 10 years meanwhile Gene who is “the toughest guy in HB” snitched. Like bro, you’re a rat why are you talking shit about guys who do the time & not fold like you did
To be fair, Tuccio hasn’t done the time yet. And Borrello did about 10 years in bids before he decided to cooperate.

I actually think this is a real bad look for Tuccio. You wanna be a street guy and you are fighting with people on the internet? The kids already been chased twice by other families. And I don’t even think Gene was talking all that much shit, I thought he said he actually felt sorry for the kid because it’s clear he’s not built for the life, but he very much wants to be involved. Which isn’t a good combo.

I think part of the reason Tuccio probably lashed out is because Gene is pretty ignorant when it comes to the Philly borgata and has definitely shitted on them before. He’s always says something like “it’s like 3 guys, the Philly Mafia”. I’m guessing he wanted to stick up for his “team”.

But if I was in a position of authority with the mob I would shelve or chase anyone that had a big social media presence. If you are an aspiring wiseguy and you have an IG page, it should literally be the most basic boring page of all time. Pictures of the burgers you just grilled, pictures of pets, sunsets, etc. The second I saw any kinda post even hinting at street stuff I would shelve that person in 2 seconds. Because that person is clearly not serious and just looking for affirmation and pats on the back.