Montenegro mafia??

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Montenegro mafia??

Post by Nick Prango »

Villain wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:32 am
Nick Prango wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:56 am
Thanks. He was a legend. Even Bajrus Sejdiu was avoiding the center of Kumanovo because of him.
Great posts bro. Wasnt there some story from the 90s with one guy cutting the head of another guy in some of Kumanovos Albanian villages? I dont remember if it was Bajrush or someone else....
People from Kumanovo told me that Romeo Zivic spent only a year in county jail for the 1989 brutal murder of Necko. The police and the judges hated Necko, because he was a bully and he was beating up people for no reason in Kumanovo in the 80s. He was terrorizing the town. So powerful people at the time helped Romeo Zivic.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Thanks. He was a legend. Even Bajrus Sejdiu was avoiding the center of Kumanovo because of him.
Great posts bro. Wasnt there some story from the 90s with one guy cutting the head of another guy in some of Kumanovos Albanian villages? I dont remember if it was Bajrush or someone else....
Romeo Zivic and Goran Georgievski Mujo. They were close friends. They ruled over Kumanovo in the 90s/early/mid00s. They both died like true gangsters. Killed on the street.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Do you remember these guys? Marjan Tushevski was ruthless.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Nick Prango wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:41 am
You're like an encyclopedia for the Macedonian Mob bro! Cheers for that! You're damn right i remember those guy and also thanks for reminding me about Romeo since as the years passed by, I completely forgot about him. I also think he was THE boss during his days.

Btw, do you have anything on Macedonia's original "Mafia" boss Danco Suturkov and Macedonia Tabak? When I was a kid, I shook his hand more than few times because of his friendly relationship with my dad.
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Villain wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:36 am
Nick Prango wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:41 am
You're like an encyclopedia for the Macedonian Mob bro! Cheers for that! You're damn right i remember those guy and also thanks for reminding me about Romeo since as the years passed by, I completely forgot about him. I also think he was THE boss during his days.

Btw, do you have anything on Macedonia's original "Mafia" boss Danco Suturkov and Macedonia Tabak? When I was a kid, I shook his hand more than few times because of his friendly relationship with my dad.
Thanks brother. Dancho Shuturkov the big tobacco boss (Resen, 1935 - April 14, 2001) - Macedonian businessman - oligarch, best known for his tobacco deals. He is best known for owning a notebook full of names of Macedonian and Serbian companies - debtors who smuggled cigarettes from Macedonia to Serbia in the 1990s. Shuturkov was born in 1935 in Resen. After graduating , he became involved in business life in his hometown, and later at the national level. After 1963, for more than three and a half decades, he was one of the leading figures in the organization for export of Macedonian tobacco. Assuming the position of Deputy General Director of Macedonia Tabak, he was one of the first in the export of Macedonian tobacco, which in all world recipes for the production of cigarettes imposed Macedonian tobacco. In his time, the export of Macedonian tobacco reached over 10,000 tons, which brought monetary income of more than 60 million US dollars to Macedonia. His merit is that on the Macedonian territory (in the tobacco factories of Skopje, Prilep and Kumanovo) came licensed brands of cigarettes "Marlboro", HV "Lord" and others. He died in 2001.

Shuturkov was "cappo di tutti capi" in the Balkans in business at the same time when it came to smuggling cigarettes and tobacco but he was also a major player with cooking oil and wheat. Secondly without Shuturkov's permission, without his personal approval, through the territory of Macedonia no one was allowed to smuggle cigarettes and highly excisable goods. Shuturkov was not a player on the black so-called criminal side, but was one of the main players in the gray zone. Shuturkov because was at that time the most powerful Macedonian and the richest in our country in Macedonia.You do not take me for a word about the surname if it was Vanhai mer or Vanheimer who was the godfather of Dancho Shuturkov who is of Jewish origin who has a great influence around the world in the cigarette and tobacco business and is also one of the 5 largest companies and families that supply Philip morris and other cigarette manufacturers that is, factories. Through these connections, Dancho had more respect in the United States than our politicians, and at that time no one was supposed to extort him from the powerful people in our country, let alone try to extort him. Dancho Shuturkov was a state within a state. Also an interesting incident from Dancho's life when Jolevski, the former Minister of Defense, enters the office of the then Minister of Defense Lazar Krstevski or Laze Krstevski out of breath and tells him that Shuturkov came and his godfather should give them 5000-6000 tons tobacco from the state reserves. Also, if I do not have wrong information from the airport in Skopje to Podgorica or Budva, at least 60 planes or 240 containers with c cigarettes, and one container according to the amount of cigarettes was equal to one resident who will smoke cigarettes in a year Marlboro or other type of cigarettes. Also the greatest merit for Marlboro and other famous brands of cigarettes is Shuturkov's personal contribution and merit. So Dancho Shuturkov was and will remain in the memory as No.1 in the business of Macedonia and ex-Yugoslavia.

ps: Allegedly the black notebook of Shuturkov or the famous notebook as you like it, still exists with all the information about everyone who was involved in that business, companies and individuals who smuggled cigarettes at that time.
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

Jimmy Napoli wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:30 am Belivuk and this crew is product of Serbian Secret Agency.They are arrested,but already,there is new crew of guys on the street.
New guys? They old guys never left , yes Velja and Mare and that part of crew got arrested but Rosavi,Kurta,Mrca,Ljuba,Mire and others are still free and continue to work for state as they did before. I know some of them personally , 1 week before arrest they just took their phones and cars.
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

Villain wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:42 pm These guys allegedly operated "under the radar" for the last 8 or 9 years, and were also associated with the President's son
They got arrested because of internal power struggle that is going on for year or so , Vucic(President) vs Stefanovic(Ministry of defence).

Velja and that part of crew got pretty close to Stefanovic , they got military identification and so on, can't write all stuff here.

Thats why news(controlled by Vucic) keeps saying how they got support from Dijana Hrkalovic(close to Stefanovic) but also businessman Papic(Stefanovic's best man). As i said earlier other part of crew are still free and continue to "work".
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

You pretty much can't move a kilo of cocaine in Belgrade without paying them %.

But Velja wanted much more , he started extorting from literally everyone , Kutanjac from Pancevo , owner of Hotel Kutko didn't want to pay , so he got abducted and they made him give them 5 apartments in new building that he is constructing in Pancevo. They also took over football club Dinamo,owner of Vitorog was also abducted because at first he refused to pay. Also all security in clubs,cafes are theirs, its all handled by Dusan , they call him Dule Dorcol. Other powerful players are Luka Cerovic and Dzoni Vusovic , they are behind attempt of cyanide poisoning of Vukotic(high ranking in Skaljarski clan) in prison in Belgrade.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Strax wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:23 am
Villain wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:42 pm These guys allegedly operated "under the radar" for the last 8 or 9 years, and were also associated with the President's son
They got arrested because of internal power struggle that is going on for year or so , Vucic(President) vs Stefanovic(Ministry of defence).

Velja and that part of crew got pretty close to Stefanovic , they got military identification and so on, can't write all stuff here.

Thats why news(controlled by Vucic) keeps saying how they got support from Dijana Hrkalovic(close to Stefanovic) but also businessman Papic(Stefanovic's best man). As i said earlier other part of crew are still free and continue to "work".
I was wondering about you bro and i was going to send you a pm so you can get involved in this thread lol

Thanks a lot for explaining the situation with Belivuk and the rest of the guys, meaning is this just another chapter in Serbia's Mob-Secret agencies war?
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Nick Prango wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:32 am
Thanks brother. Dancho Shuturkov the big tobacco boss (Resen, 1935 - April 14, 2001) - Macedonian businessman - oligarch, best known for his tobacco deals. He is best known for owning a notebook full of names of Macedonian and Serbian companies - debtors who smuggled cigarettes from Macedonia to Serbia in the 1990s. Shuturkov was born in 1935 in Resen. After graduating , he became involved in business life in his hometown, and later at the national level. After 1963, for more than three and a half decades, he was one of the leading figures in the organization for export of Macedonian tobacco. Assuming the position of Deputy General Director of Macedonia Tabak, he was one of the first in the export of Macedonian tobacco, which in all world recipes for the production of cigarettes imposed Macedonian tobacco. In his time, the export of Macedonian tobacco reached over 10,000 tons, which brought monetary income of more than 60 million US dollars to Macedonia. His merit is that on the Macedonian territory (in the tobacco factories of Skopje, Prilep and Kumanovo) came licensed brands of cigarettes "Marlboro", HV "Lord" and others. He died in 2001.

Shuturkov was "cappo di tutti capi" in the Balkans in business at the same time when it came to smuggling cigarettes and tobacco but he was also a major player with cooking oil and wheat. Secondly without Shuturkov's permission, without his personal approval, through the territory of Macedonia no one was allowed to smuggle cigarettes and highly excisable goods. Shuturkov was not a player on the black so-called criminal side, but was one of the main players in the gray zone. Shuturkov because was at that time the most powerful Macedonian and the richest in our country in Macedonia.You do not take me for a word about the surname if it was Vanhai mer or Vanheimer who was the godfather of Dancho Shuturkov who is of Jewish origin who has a great influence around the world in the cigarette and tobacco business and is also one of the 5 largest companies and families that supply Philip morris and other cigarette manufacturers that is, factories. Through these connections, Dancho had more respect in the United States than our politicians, and at that time no one was supposed to extort him from the powerful people in our country, let alone try to extort him. Dancho Shuturkov was a state within a state. Also an interesting incident from Dancho's life when Jolevski, the former Minister of Defense, enters the office of the then Minister of Defense Lazar Krstevski or Laze Krstevski out of breath and tells him that Shuturkov came and his godfather should give them 5000-6000 tons tobacco from the state reserves. Also, if I do not have wrong information from the airport in Skopje to Podgorica or Budva, at least 60 planes or 240 containers with c cigarettes, and one container according to the amount of cigarettes was equal to one resident who will smoke cigarettes in a year Marlboro or other type of cigarettes. Also the greatest merit for Marlboro and other famous brands of cigarettes is Shuturkov's personal contribution and merit. So Dancho Shuturkov was and will remain in the memory as No.1 in the business of Macedonia and ex-Yugoslavia.

ps: Allegedly the black notebook of Shuturkov or the famous notebook as you like it, still exists with all the information about everyone who was involved in that business, companies and individuals who smuggled cigarettes at that time.
Thanks a 1000 times for both the information and photo of Suturkov. He always had the looks of an old time Sicilian boss lol

I can give you one or two infos which are not written in any type of reports but instead they came from some of his friends and that is....many of his close friends believe that he committed suicide after being diagnosed with cancer (some say he shot himself while in the bathroom because no one dies from cancer while sitting on the toilet), and the last and most accurate "rumor" is that during the funeral, suddenly a long line of expensive cars with foreign license plates (Serbian, Russian, Albanian, Italian and even diplomatic) arrived at the scene and dozens of guys, all dressed in black and some wearing golden chains around their necks, came to pay respect and everyone threw one rose into the grave.
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

Villain wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:42 pm I was wondering about you bro and i was going to send you a pm so you can get involved in this thread lol

Thanks a lot for explaining the situation with Belivuk and the rest of the guys, meaning is this just another chapter in Serbia's Mob-Secret agencies war?
Pretty much, you can't do any serious organized crime here without support from secret service and politicians.I don't know what will happen with Belivuk and Mare,they know a lot ,if they wanted them removed, they would have killed them, as u said that whole crew is close to president's son(The one that are still free), there are bunch of pictures of them together.

As u said whole state and secret service,both Serbian and Montenegro are supporting Kavacki clan. It all started back in 2016 when Sale Mutavi who was leading the group before Velja, got killed. He was main guy for both politicians and secret services for any dirty work.(Dijana Hrkalovic was his best man, she was second in command in Ministry of Interior). Sale Mutavi was killed because he stole 50kg of cocaine from Filip Korac.

Sale had task to remove Filip Korac from business,Belivuk managed to do that. Filip Korac is probably the most powerful organized crime figure in the Balkans , he is 41 years old , was close to Zemunski clan , never did prison time. He is the leader of Skaljarski clan , they killed everyone around him ,never managed to find him , last year president himself(Vucic) said that Filip Korac is the one that is poisoning our kids with drugs and he needs to be stopped, but they have no idea where he is.

Filip Korac had total control of cocaine trade in Balkans , so a kilo of cocaine in Belgrade is around 35,000$ , Korac was selling for 28,000$. You could even take the stuff and pay later once u sell it. And he managed to do that because he is very close to Jakov Kontić, who is married to boss's daughter of Magrini mafia family from Italy. Also Korac's best man is living in Rome and is very close to Italian mafia.
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

As you know Belivuk is leader of Partizan hooligans, back in 2017 when around 30 guys from Croatia stormed south stand during derby, Filip Korac was behind it, he tried to take control of it to have something as leverage after he killed Sale Mutavi, that attempt failed as Belivuk knew it was going to happen. Leader of them admitted that Filip Korac gave each of them 5000$ and encrypted telephone , he later fell from moving car on highway in Croatia.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Strax wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:38 am
Villain wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:42 pm I was wondering about you bro and i was going to send you a pm so you can get involved in this thread lol

Pretty much, you can't do any serious organized crime here without support from secret service and politicians.I don't know what will happen with Belivuk and Mare,they know a lot ,if they wanted them removed, they would have killed them, as u said that whole crew is close to president's son(The one that are still free), there are bunch of pictures of them together.

As u said whole state and secret service,both Serbian and Montenegro are supporting Kavacki clan. It all started back in 2016 when Sale Mutavi who was leading the group before Velja, got killed. He was main guy for both politicians and secret services for any dirty work.(Dijana Hrkalovic was his best man, she was second in command in Ministry of Interior). Sale Mutavi was killed because he stole 50kg of cocaine from Filip Korac.

Sale had task to remove Filip Korac from business,Belivuk managed to do that. Filip Korac is probably the most powerful organized crime figure in the Balkans , he is 41 years old , was close to Zemunski clan , never did prison time. He is the leader of Skaljarski clan , they killed everyone around him ,never managed to find him , last year president himself(Vucic) said that Filip Korac is the one that is poisoning our kids with drugs and he needs to be stopped, but they have no idea where he is.

Filip Korac had total control of cocaine trade in Balkans , so a kilo of cocaine in Belgrade is around 35,000$ , Korac was selling for 28,000$. You could even take the stuff and pay later once u sell it. And he managed to do that because he is very close to Jakov Kontić, who is married to boss's daughter of Magrini mafia family from Italy. Also Korac's best man is living in Rome and is very close to Italian mafia.
Now that's the type of info I expected from you and so thanks a lot bud. Fuck all of Balkan's media bullshit lol

Believe it or not, we already heard about Sale Mutavi around here way before he got whacked but I personally heard about Belivuk for the first time when he and Sale kicked the shit out of that guy and the whole situation went public. But no one from my neck of the woods ever thought that Belivuk and his gang were doing this shit. I mean people knew they had the balls to shoot a guy but these stuff...never. Also to be honest, from my current and personal experience is that a lot of football hardcore fans and leaders are already tired of this shit, meaning they are tired of being a front for organized crime clans and I also believe that things might change soon...I hope
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

They filmed most of that stuff, i heard there is video when they cut a guys head off and there is president's son in the room with them, i never saw it so i don't know if its true or not. And to be honest most of dirty work Mare did , as i said i know some of them(who are still free) personally, my really good female friend is in relationship with one of them and my friend is manager at Lafayette and Temperament , they often hang there. Mare is the last one to join the group, he joined around early 2017 , he killed his best man , so you guess what type of person he is. They allowed him in the group because he was main guy for Dragoslav Kosmajac(died from coronavirus last year) in Belgrade , mare has a lot of money and a lot of connections.When Kosmajac was on ventilator Mare went to hospital with 150,000$ and tried to give them to doctors to do anything just to save him.

And you maybe heard when few months ago Vucic posted a video on Instagram where he is declaring 'war on mafia', that happened day after Belivuk slapped his son, a few slaps actually. He approached his son and asked "Why is your father not answering phone" and slapped him. Vucic stopped contact with them because that part of group got close to Stefanovic.

Around 10 of high ranking guys are still free. Most of them are totally clean , no police file , one of them even has college degree in mathematics lol
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

Villain wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:18 am Believe it or not, we already heard about Sale Mutavi around here way before he got whacked but I personally heard about Belivuk for the first time when he and Sale kicked the shit out of that guy and the whole situation went public. But no one from my neck of the woods ever thought that Belivuk and his gang were doing this shit. I mean people knew they had the balls to shoot a guy but these stuff...never. Also to be honest, from my current and personal experience is that a lot of football hardcore fans and leaders are already tired of this shit, meaning they are tired of being a front for organized crime clans and I also believe that things might change soon...I hope