Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Post by Dave65827 »

I found some of the family members Twitter accounts and it seems fishy. They all attack Gravano but at the same time follow and retweet the Gottis family’s accounts ?

They also follow an account called “MOB FAX” which I wouldn’t follow if my brother was killed by a mafiosi.

https://twitter.com/jfaraci1957?s=21 here’s his brothers Twitter I smell something fishy now
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Like was there brother being killed by Gravano make them close to the Gottis?

Or is this some Psy Op by the Gottis to discredit Gravano?

I’m going full conspiracy mode
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Nick Prango wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:10 am
Antiliar wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:34 pm Gravano started to lose me when he did the video of the Concrete Club and Roy DeMeo. A lot of what he said seemed a bit too convenient. Then his video on "Skinny Jimmy" Fratianno made it official. He straight up lied. Jimmy Fratianno, who was a stickler for the rules, breaks the introduction rule to meet a guy who was not even a made man. Of course Sammy said he was made, but his court testimony proves that he wasn't. So now I can't trust anything he says, at least after the Concrete Club video. He's lost his credibility with me. He's turned himself into the Forrest Gump of the Mafia who's in the middle of every important event to increase his views and likes on YouTube. Maybe he can get a million subscribers and start getting his own advertisers so he can make some real money.
I agree with you on Roy DeMeo and Jimmy Fratianno videos. Gravano was severely criticized by Anthony Caucci in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpXgIFe ... =MafiaMade I agree with Caucci
I watched that video and man was that painful to listen to. If Caucci left out the foul language and drinking his 23 minute video would be 5 minutes long. Sounds like a long drunken rant. Plus how is Caucci going to boast about not being a made guy when it says "Mafia Made" right above his head? Then he criticizes Michael Franzese for not acting Christian while this guy calls himself a Christian while drinking like a fish and calling everyone "blowjobs"? Is this guy for real? Aside from all that, all I got out of it is that Gravano's a rat so he's no longer in the Mafia, and he's a scammer. The rest was bla bla bla. Won't be watching him again.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Antiliar wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:03 pm
Nick Prango wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:10 am
Antiliar wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:34 pm Gravano started to lose me when he did the video of the Concrete Club and Roy DeMeo. A lot of what he said seemed a bit too convenient. Then his video on "Skinny Jimmy" Fratianno made it official. He straight up lied. Jimmy Fratianno, who was a stickler for the rules, breaks the introduction rule to meet a guy who was not even a made man. Of course Sammy said he was made, but his court testimony proves that he wasn't. So now I can't trust anything he says, at least after the Concrete Club video. He's lost his credibility with me. He's turned himself into the Forrest Gump of the Mafia who's in the middle of every important event to increase his views and likes on YouTube. Maybe he can get a million subscribers and start getting his own advertisers so he can make some real money.
I agree with you on Roy DeMeo and Jimmy Fratianno videos. Gravano was severely criticized by Anthony Caucci in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpXgIFe ... =MafiaMade I agree with Caucci
I watched that video and man was that painful to listen to. If Caucci left out the foul language and drinking his 23 minute video would be 5 minutes long. Sounds like a long drunken rant. Plus how is Caucci going to boast about not being a made guy when it says "Mafia Made" right above his head? Then he criticizes Michael Franzese for not acting Christian while this guy calls himself a Christian while drinking like a fish and calling everyone "blowjobs"? Is this guy for real? Aside from all that, all I got out of it is that Gravano's a rat so he's no longer in the Mafia, and he's a scammer. The rest was bla bla bla. Won't be watching him again.
I only agree on Caucci's take on Gravano. He is right about Sammy.
Rat
Straightened out

Post by Rat »

gaspipe wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:16 am Guess I'm the only one who really enjoys his show.

I find his stories interesting, I just take most things he says with a grain of salt
axx
Straightened out

Post by axx »

Dave65827 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:50 am I found some of the family members Twitter accounts and it seems fishy. They all attack Gravano but at the same time follow and retweet the Gottis family’s accounts ?

They also follow an account called “MOB FAX” which I wouldn’t follow if my brother was killed by a mafiosi.

https://twitter.com/jfaraci1957?s=21 here’s his brothers Twitter I smell something fishy now
That's his sister :) Her following Gottis isn't that strange because of them badmouthing Gravano. What is strange is her fascination with the type of people that got her brother killed.
Rat
Straightened out

Post by Rat »

I think Gravanos podcast is dropping tomorrow too so you guys will be hearing even more from him
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

He lied about DeMeo?

I asked about the Concrete thing... .. apparently he did (?) attend construction sitdowns on Paul's behalf, or no? I thought PoGo said he did.....
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

CabriniGreen wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:26 am
He lied about DeMeo?

I asked about the Concrete thing... .. apparently he did (?) attend construction sitdowns on Paul's behalf, or no? I thought PoGo said he did.....
I don't know if he attended the Concrete Club meetings or not, but what he told Paul about DeMeo being a serial killer sounds fishy.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Antiliar wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:30 am
He lied about DeMeo?

I don't know if he attended the Concrete Club meetings or not, but what he told Paul about DeMeo being a serial killer sounds fishy.
I thought he said DeMeos crew were grabbing random guys and killing them for "Practice", and he, I cant remember, I thought he was like, expressing a thought, "This guys turning into a serial killer". I didnt realize he was supposed to have told Castellano that.

If it's true about Galantes "Black man test", I think its possible DeMeos crew did some murders basically for fun, or as Gravano put it, practice.

The Frattianno one I havent seen, Frattianno was in NY?
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Its possible Gravano lied in his testimony and lying here too. Fratianno always wanted to be somebody. It seems accurate based on my view of him. Chicago didnt even want Frattiano around them and didnt know who he was.
Momo
Straightened out

Post by Momo »

bluehouse wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:29 pm I think sammys children are forcing him to do all these interviews.They are probably taking all the money from it and have him locked in a room all day.I know a guy who owns a bakery and forces his elderly parents to work for free in it all day,same kind of deal
I don't think Sammy is that stupid to do such a thing like this.
“It’s easy to kill somebody,” - Joey Merlino
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

CabriniGreen wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:33 am
Antiliar wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:30 am
He lied about DeMeo?

I thought he said DeMeos crew were grabbing random guys and killing them for "Practice", and he, I cant remember, I thought he was like, expressing a thought, "This guys turning into a serial killer". I didnt realize he was supposed to have told Castellano that.

If it's true about Galantes "Black man test", I think its possible DeMeos crew did some murders basically for fun, or as Gravano put it, practice.

The Frattianno one I havent seen, Frattianno was in NY?
DeMeo probably did murder people for fun. I don't have an issue with that. The book Murder Machine made it clear that that's exactly what he did. My issue is that some of the conversations, the dialogue, that Gravano claims to have happened sounds suspect. It sounds inauthentic like he's putting himself in the middle of things to make him seem more important than he was. Only Sammy the Bull had the insight to realize that the Concrete Club would end up sending everyone to prison. Only Sammy the Bull had the insight to realize DeMeo was a serial killer.

Yes, Fratianno was in New York. The famous photo of Fratianno with Frank Sinatra and Carlo Gambino was taken in New York. He talks about it in The Last Mafioso. If you read the book you will notice that protocol was very important to him. He traveled to Chicago and New York with Mike Rizzi, and there times when he had Rizzi sit outside the room or in a distant part of the room because he had not yet been made while he (Fratianno) spoke with other made members. Proper introductions are also discussed in that chapter. Yet 35 or so years later Gravano makes up his own story that contradicts what's already been written (and contradicts his own court testimony).
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

I dont buy anything he says outside of things he testified to and told the feds in the proffer meetings. Gravano is on a money grab and will twist any story to benefit himself and his content.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

on the mark johnny