Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bronx
Full Patched

Re: Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Post by bronx »

scammy gravaino
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

bronx wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:45 pmscammy gravaino
You all have ruined the gravano show for me I can’t even watch it now lol
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
gaspipe
Straightened out

Post by gaspipe »

Guess I'm the only one who really enjoys his show.
I didn't torture the kid, didn't do nuttin like that. Shot him a couple times and he died.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Gravano started to lose me when he did the video of the Concrete Club and Roy DeMeo. A lot of what he said seemed a bit too convenient. Then his video on "Skinny Jimmy" Fratianno made it official. He straight up lied. Jimmy Fratianno, who was a stickler for the rules, breaks the introduction rule to meet a guy who was not even a made man. Of course Sammy said he was made, but his court testimony proves that he wasn't. So now I can't trust anything he says, at least after the Concrete Club video. He's lost his credibility with me. He's turned himself into the Forrest Gump of the Mafia who's in the middle of every important event to increase his views and likes on YouTube. Maybe he can get a million subscribers and start getting his own advertisers so he can make some real money.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

It’s fucking weird I saw the comments made me wanna puke. Straight up killed 19 people + a innocent child and people act like he’s a celebrity.
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Dave65827 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:55 pm It’s fucking weird I saw the comments made me wanna puke. Straight up killed 19 people + a innocent child and people act like he’s a celebrity.
Who was the innocent child?
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

TallGuy19 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:31 pm
Dave65827 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:55 pm It’s fucking weird I saw the comments made me wanna puke. Straight up killed 19 people + a innocent child and people act like he’s a celebrity.
Who was the innocent child?
Alan Kaiser https://www.silive.com/news/2019/10/he- ... rview.html

I learned about it Via Angel Gottis Instagram which is ironic since she never brings up John Favaru an innocent man her father killed.

Also has anyone seen this murder mentioned in court? I couldn’t find anything I’d imagine Gottis defense using this to discredit Gravano
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

I don't know if this has been talked about
I watched a random vid of his on youtube
he was calling someone a junkbag or some shit for drugs and steroids, he was a juicebag himself, if he didnt juice, i'll apologize
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

he juiced
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Antiliar wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:34 pm Gravano started to lose me when he did the video of the Concrete Club and Roy DeMeo. A lot of what he said seemed a bit too convenient. Then his video on "Skinny Jimmy" Fratianno made it official. He straight up lied. Jimmy Fratianno, who was a stickler for the rules, breaks the introduction rule to meet a guy who was not even a made man. Of course Sammy said he was made, but his court testimony proves that he wasn't. So now I can't trust anything he says, at least after the Concrete Club video. He's lost his credibility with me. He's turned himself into the Forrest Gump of the Mafia who's in the middle of every important event to increase his views and likes on YouTube. Maybe he can get a million subscribers and start getting his own advertisers so he can make some real money.
I agree with you on Roy DeMeo and Jimmy Fratianno videos. Gravano was severely criticized by Anthony Caucci in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpXgIFe ... =MafiaMade I agree with Caucci
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

He always conveniently leaves the child killing out when he speaks of his life of crime. Hard to come off as tough when you murder someone innocent, in particular a kid.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

if he ever speaks of it, you can bet it was kids fault or milito's
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Did Gravano murder that kid? I don't recall that name being on the list of his 19 victims. The article reads kind of made up as well.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:18 am Did Gravano murder that kid? I don't recall that name being on the list of his 19 victims. The article reads kind of made up as well.

Pogo
I thought so too but it’s real the sisters angry too https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/lo ... -1.1025244

Unless this is some advanced psy op by the Gotti family I think it’s real with all the family members
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Thanks for the article. Did any of this actually happen? I don't recall this murder being part of his confessions or this murder being included among the 19 murders he pled guilty too. And if it were among the 19 murders Gravano pled to in 1992 why would the Feds wait until 1997 to inform the family? This whole claim sounds really fishy.

In Gravano's federal confession, he says he called Milito and waved at Alan Kaiser, and Milito obediently shot the boy in his chest. Bam. Then fired a second, loud, point-blank round into Alan Kaiser's teenage face.
Then in 1997, the FBI knocked on my mother's door to say Sammy Gravano confessed to killing Alan Kaiser," Joi says.
the feds stuffed all of Gravano's 19 confessed murders into one huge body bag of a plea deal and gave him five pathetic years in prison.

Or less than four months per whack.

Including Alan Kaiser's, to the feds' everlasting shame. For that would never have been the case if it had been one of the feds' kids.
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.