Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

B.
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Post by B. »

If anyone's wondering, her father Domenic was former acting boss Anthony Piccolo's brother.
HoagieNose
Straightened out

Post by HoagieNose »

Did they realize something wasn’t right with Anthony P. and stop letting him in on things? It seems there is not much he has on Dom Or Steve over the last few years. It’s like all old stuff. Did they suspect him secretly of being a rat?
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

HoagieNose wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:49 pm Did they realize something wasn’t right with Anthony P. and stop letting him in on things? It seems there is not much he has on Dom Or Steve over the last few years. It’s like all old stuff. Did they suspect him secretly of being a rat?
AP was in Nicky Scarfo Jr’s crew out of AC area before he ended up over with Philly. So he was an outsider right off the bat in that family from the jump.
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:53 pm
HoagieNose wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:49 pm Did they realize something wasn’t right with Anthony P. and stop letting him in on things? It seems there is not much he has on Dom Or Steve over the last few years. It’s like all old stuff. Did they suspect him secretly of being a rat?
AP was in Nicky Scarfo Jr’s crew out of AC area before he ended up over with Philly. So he was an outsider right off the bat in that family from the jump.
True but he grew up in South Philly all his life. He hung out and was with all those guys all through the 70s and 80s up until he went away for that murder in South Philly, which was over drugs (non-mob related). So he knew and was known amongst the South Philly crowd. Guess he decided to settle in South Jersey after he got out of prison, which was around the same time that Nicky Jr was recruiting people anywhere he could find them so he probably got scooped up Jr and settled in South Jersey and then after the First Plus case went over to Philly. Philly thought Nicky's crew could produce another First Plus score or something otherwise they were just taking Jr's guys just to break his balls.
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Which crew was Scarfo Jr. in charge of when he was arrested?
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

PHL_Mob wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:29 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:53 pm
True but he grew up in South Philly all his life. He hung out and was with all those guys all through the 70s and 80s up until he went away for that murder in South Philly, which was over drugs (non-mob related). So he knew and was known amongst the South Philly crowd. Guess he decided to settle in South Jersey after he got out of prison, which was around the same time that Nicky Jr was recruiting people anywhere he could find them so he probably got scooped up Jr and settled in South Jersey and then after the First Plus case went over to Philly. Philly thought Nicky's crew could produce another First Plus score or something otherwise they were just taking Jr's guys just to break his balls.
Yeah AP grew up in South Philly and was always involved in drugs. He made a Cougar I know sign a lease for an expensive high end apartment for him in the 1990s in Center City that was the hotspot to live back then because he was a drug dealer with no legitimate source of income.

AP went to the shore because of a woman I believe and ended up in Nicky Jr’s crew with Sammy Piccolo, that clown Sal Pelullo, Nicky Jr’s cousin John Parisi (he ran a strip club in AC that’s now gone called AC Dolls or Babes? it was pink on the outside I remember towards Tropicana, that complete moron clown of a man Todd Stark , and a few other AC local guys that have never been mentioned before in any of these boards. The funny thing about Nicky Jr is you don’t hear a peep about him in AC anymore and he hasn’t been off the streets for that long. I think it’s crazy he got 30+ years for a white collar crime, nuts!

Dante
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

I heard that when Nicky Jr was picked up on Firstplus he had no crew anymore at all and was on an island all by himself trying to get permission from Luchese Bosses to leave the area to go to Florida. Don’t take this as gospel as I just heard it from neighborhood people in AC at the bars / restaurants in Ducktown, so who knows.

I was also told that Scarfo, Sr had a daughter with a goumad in AC that no one knew about that Nicky Jr took care of from a cab driver in Ducktown AC (take it for what it’s worth as far as credibility) .

The Perna’s hated him and he lost his Capo spot to Ralph and we now know someway / somehow that Uncle Joe was able to absorb guys like Sammy Piccolo and AP from Nicky Jr’s crew that weren’t picked up in the Firstplus case.

That Is some real greaseball shit that we may never find out about how it happened as I highly doubt AP will ever take the stand as he wore a wire and also brought an FBI undercover into the crew so there’s no need for him to testify. He would also be a major liability to put on the stand as he was scamming little old
Ladies through his restoration company out of a lot of money .
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

AP was also able to scam his way into a piece of a restaurant in Northfield (Suburb outside AC) NJ through a woman who was a partner in it I believe.

It’s the “Northfield NJ Restauraunt” mentioned in the indictment if you read it. The restaurant is actually really good, AP used to base his operations out of it. It’s called Valentina’s in Northfield, NJ- I haven’t been there in years since this all went down with AP but it’s still open and operating.

Dante
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Someway and somehow Uncle Joe got those guys from Nicky Jr’s crew transferred over from Luchese’s to Philly and then it comes to bite the family in the ass years later as AP rats, wears a wire, and brings an undercover FBI agent into the fold which jams up 15 guys including the Underboss, a rising young Capo, and a few made guys (Sonny, Joey Electric, and Sammy Piccolo) . I’m assuming it was Uncle Joe giving the timeline, I think this all went down when Joey was still in .

I also know that for a fact Sammy and AP were extremely close like brothers and now Sammy is going to die in prison most likely all because of AP, fucked up thing to do to someone you claim that u loved like a brother.

Ok I’m done with my rants!

-Dante
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:23 pm Someway and somehow Uncle Joe got those guys from Nicky Jr’s crew transferred over from Luchese’s to Philly and then it comes to bite the family in the ass years later as AP rats, wears a wire, and brings an undercover FBI agent into the fold which jams up 15 guys including the Underboss, a rising young Capo, and a few made guys (Sonny, Joey Electric, and Sammy Piccolo) . I’m assuming it was Uncle Joe giving the timeline, I think this all went down when Joey was still in .

I also know that for a fact Sammy and AP were extremely close like brothers and now Sammy is going to die in prison most likely all because of AP, fucked up thing to do to someone you claim that u loved like a brother.

-Dante
I always enjoy reading your “rants” lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

5C261E14-95FA-4DD5-AAD6-FB0D43ED6BE4.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

What is Todd Stark’s deal? I hear that name... is he a hanger on or is he a knock around guy
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

I remember like 10 years ago he was involved with a burglary crew if you even wanna call it that. They knocked off all the golf country club parking lots in the Philly suburbs and would steal shit from cars and pawn it lol
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
NothingNew44
Straightened out

Post by NothingNew44 »

NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:23 pm Someway and somehow Uncle Joe got those guys from Nicky Jr’s crew transferred over from Luchese’s to Philly and then it comes to bite the family in the ass years later as AP rats, wears a wire, and brings an undercover FBI agent into the fold which jams up 15 guys including the Underboss, a rising young Capo, and a few made guys (Sonny, Joey Electric, and Sammy Piccolo) . I’m assuming it was Uncle Joe giving the timeline, I think this all went down when Joey was still in .

-Dante

Good stuff Dante