Gangland 1/21/21

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Doobeez
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Gangland 1/21/21

Post by Doobeez »

Nice read this week. Thank you for posting it, dr..
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:22 pm Most job sites in NYC require the OSHA 30 but there are still some that allow the OSHA 10. It's very common for guys to just pay the fee not take the actual class all you need is a certified instructor to play ball and they aren't hard to find.
Exactly bro. I live in CT, but do work around there. The fact that the feds even mentioned that told me they didn't have much, agree?
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:35 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:22 pm Most job sites in NYC require the OSHA 30 but there are still some that allow the OSHA 10. It's very common for guys to just pay the fee not take the actual class all you need is a certified instructor to play ball and they aren't hard to find.
Exactly bro. I live in CT, but do work around there. The fact that the feds even mentioned that told me they didn't have much, agree?
Yeah 100% they had nothing of substance on those 2 guys.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Civilians not understanding a career criminals mindset, shock
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

TommyGambino wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:28 am Civilians not understanding a career criminals mindset, shock
Whose a civilian? And you ain't no gangster....
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:13 am
TommyGambino wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:28 am Civilians not understanding a career criminals mindset, shock
Everyone on here is a civilian including me, when did I say I was a gangster.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

TommyGambino wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:39 am
CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:13 am
Everyone on here is a civilian including me, when did I say I was a gangster.
It was a knee jerk reaction, like you sound like Mike Corleone in 1, lol...

But nah, it's not that they should behave like upstanding citizens, its that their criminal acumen was surprisingly sloppy. Remember, this crew was at the forefront of internet fraud before the 2000s even hit. Very slick operators.....

To me, dont shit where you eat. Like the Sopranos, dont sell coke on our garbage routes, when that's what we use to justify our lifestyle. Or ripoff the construction sites where we get big legit money contracts, or steal cars from the brokerage we use to facilitate complex stock schemes. If your a bookie, dont stiff the bettors, if a shylock, dont go nuts abusing guys to the point they cant pay. If a drug dealer, dont sell dummies or run off on the plug. Like dont run the shit into the ground, basically.

True mafia, IS supposed to operate in a grey area where there IS illegal activity, but its semilegit too, so hard to prove.The bid rigging is really the monstrously illegal part. Like take bid rigging. Theres a science to it, right? You dont just come in all obvious, otherwise it's clearly collusion. So you run the business the same....

Man, look at Calabria, they just busted some scheme, they had like, 86 front companies, phony factories and empty warehouses, trucks coming in and out simulating activity, all to defraud the government. There was no REAL business, these guys had a REAL BUSINESS!!!