Tuccio gets 10 years

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TommyGambino
Full Patched

Re: Tuccio gets 10 years

Post by TommyGambino »

queensnyer wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:39 am kids a moron from the neighborhood over here...his uncle is genovese and the gambinos want nothing to do with him....hes got a lineage so he hooks up with philly, their pretty stupid if they take him in seriously... stop with the their gonna make him a career criminal.. he made himself a careerc criminal...its his only ambition, and hes failing miserably.
I thought his uncle was a lucchese captain
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

TommyGambino wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:06 am
queensnyer wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:39 am kids a moron from the neighborhood over here...his uncle is genovese and the gambinos want nothing to do with him....hes got a lineage so he hooks up with philly, their pretty stupid if they take him in seriously... stop with the their gonna make him a career criminal.. he made himself a careerc criminal...its his only ambition, and hes failing miserably.
Through marriage.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

This is the future of the American Mafia.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

New Pennisi article about his interactions with Tuccio:

https://sitdownnews.com/peter-pan-headed-to-the-can/
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

A brief mention of Tuccio in Pennisi's testimony:

20210115_141801.jpg

20210115_141827.jpg

20210115_141915.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

I think Tuccio, who I don't know and have never met, and the fired up response he generates from our computer cowboys here is more reflective of the whole "gen Z" thing. It's not a just an lcn thing. You go on a modern day college campus and half the kids there have a fresh face like this kid. Just the way it is.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Is this Desena related to the Spartan Race businessman Desena?
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

dack2001 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:08 am I think Tuccio, who I don't know and have never met, and the fired up response he generates from our computer cowboys here is more reflective of the whole "gen Z" thing. It's not a just an lcn thing. You go on a modern day college campus and half the kids there have a fresh face like this kid. Just the way it is.
well i have met him...numerous times...hes a box of rocks..
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

TommyGambino wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:06 am
yeah your right, lucchese my mistake
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:28 am Is this Desena related to the Spartan Race businessman Desena?
That's what I was wondering when I first came across the Rogan interview. He talked about growing up in Howard Beach around mob guys and how he cleaned a high profile guy's pool, the lessons learned, etc. - later stated in a separate article that it was Massino who he worked for. That whole thing was discussed here but when I saw his last name, Howard Beach, etc. - I immediately wondered if there was any connection.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Couple interesting things from that Pennisi article. One, he still had the saved image of the burning Mercedes on his phone, or was able to dig it up somewhere? Tuccio sending him a video is not surprising, he's a kid - they do that type of stuff - but Pennisi's still has it? What are the chances what he posted was the actual burning Mercedes?

Two, Michael Padavona married Vic Amuso's brother's daughter. That boathouse that was mentioned in the indictment as being a little headquarters for the crew belonged to Bobby Amuso back in the day - found that interesting as well.

So it sounds like this Tuccio kid was officially on record if you can call it that for the Luccheses, but doing work for - and against, depending on the day - just about every other family with a presence in the neighborhood. I'm guessing the actual order from the Gambinos was passed to the Gurino kid or the other one and Pete was just with them when they did it. That's gotta sting even worse - he got himself mixed up in something that really wasn't going to have any direct benefit to him.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

newera_212 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:01 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:28 am Is this Desena related to the Spartan Race businessman Desena?
That's what I was wondering when I first came across the Rogan interview. He talked about growing up in Howard Beach around mob guys and how he cleaned a high profile guy's pool, the lessons learned, etc. - later stated in a separate article that it was Massino who he worked for. That whole thing was discussed here but when I saw his last name, Howard Beach, etc. - I immediately wondered if there was any connection.
Yeah I remember that episode. His name is Joe to so they can't be brothers. I mean in theory I guess you can name your kids the same, but unlikely. So idk, I would lean yes but I have no factual, just based on what he says where he grew up and prior work history.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

newera_212 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:30 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:29 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:12 pm Who was the Gambino captain Tuccio was collecting for?

Ignaccio "Iggy" Alogna. He died in 2016.

Pogo
Thx for confirmation. Didn't realize he passed. Do you know if his nephew Paul Alogna is made?
Not made , He's was with Gurinos
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

dave wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:42 pm Pennesi just wrote about him on his blog:

https://sitdownnews.com/peter-pan-headed-to-the-can/
Lmfaooo headline is right on point Peter pan
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

so if pennisi doesnt go into the fbis office and spill the beans in 2017 does this kid tuccio still get pinched for burning the car? i mean tuccio didnt light the car on fire was he really even there or did he just tell pennisi he was cause he had the video... got some kid 10yrs for just being a moron what a dick