Tuccio gets 10 years

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

newera_212
Full Patched

Re: Tuccio gets 10 years

Post by newera_212 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:29 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:12 pm Who was the Gambino captain Tuccio was collecting for?

Ignaccio "Iggy" Alogna. He died in 2016.

Pogo
Thx for confirmation. Didn't realize he passed. Do you know if his nephew Paul Alogna is made?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

No idea on the nephew.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Iggy Alogna was Gambino who operated out of NY and Connecticut-got busted with Megale and them in the mid 2000s and then supposedly before he passed he was busted down to soldier living in Pennsylvania I think. He died few yrs ago so if he is a part of that crew he's been around for quite bit for a young guy, tuccio that is.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

newera_212 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:26 pm
Pmac2 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:34 pm says rite in the second line or so when sentenced he faces a mandatory 10yrs min. thats a hit. lol you think the phillys guys inducted him before he went in. if im a mob boss im banning the use of arson in any case.your start a fire your shelved. i get it it puts fireman in harms way and the general public. the bosses need to send out a press release to the youtube mafia guys and tell them arson is dead like bombs. i mean you got to be a weirdo to light someones car on fire. just thrown a brick threw the window it sends the same message and probaly get you a fine..
Jesus, you're right. I misread "mandatory" and thought it simply said "maximum" - I'm kind of flabbergasted he could legitimately be looking , or is really looking at, 10 years here. Like I said he's an asshole and they probably should make an example out of him, let these kids know it's not sweet, but a mandatory 10 years for starting some guy's car on fire. The feds really must care about those insurance underwriters...
There's definitely a lot more in his PSI report, a bunch of shit he wasn't or hasn't been charged with, When they're about to sentence someone in the feds and then release them on parole they have a whole report/psi they follow , His probably reads like a story , All the Bonanno bs and all the other stuff they know about and have on him but never charged him with goes towards his sentencing and classification
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

The businessman’s security video system recorded Gabrielli pouring a substance on the car, the car erupting in flames, and Gabrielli running away with his pant leg on fire.  Shortly thereafter, Gabrielli and Tuccio were caught on surveillance video entering Jamaica Hospital.
After this I think that co-cospirator 1 laughed in the face of the 2 idiots. For the 10 y sentence this is the risk to be a low level associate,made the dirty job for a more organized wiseguy.
Jimmy Napoli
Straightened out

Post by Jimmy Napoli »

furiofromnaples wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:13 am
The businessman’s security video system recorded Gabrielli pouring a substance on the car, the car erupting in flames, and Gabrielli running away with his pant leg on fire.  Shortly thereafter, Gabrielli and Tuccio were caught on surveillance video entering Jamaica Hospital.
After this I think that co-cospirator 1 laughed in the face of the 2 idiots. For the 10 y sentence this is the risk to be a low level associate,made the dirty job for a more organized wiseguy.
Mr Furio,nobody in any job doesnt start with high profile responbilities or payments.Many of reputed mobsters started with minor crimes,and later become Bosses and very successful in this life.Cant everyone be the best and high profile in everything.You as example;giving your best to be respectful poster like GMMS,Pogo...but you still didnt moved from posting bullshit and showing us how bitter yku are....
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

Real Wiseguy :lol:
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Jimmy Napoli wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:31 am
furiofromnaples wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:13 am
Mr Furio,nobody in any job doesnt start with high profile responbilities or payments.Many of reputed mobsters started with minor crimes,and later become Bosses and very successful in this life.Cant everyone be the best and high profile in everything.You as example;giving your best to be respectful poster like GMMS,Pogo...but you still didnt moved from posting bullshit and showing us how bitter yku are....
Dear Jimmy,of course the best wiseguys started with petty crimes but I never heard of an arsonist that almost burned his pants and after go to an hospital with the result to be identificated as the arsonist. For the other things,yes I wrote bullshits but given that this is a mob site and not the Harvard University and given the freedom of speech,I can write what I want.
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

Anyone can write what they want but clearly you don't know too many people in the flammable line of work. It's not exactly a surgically precise type of thing.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

dack2001 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:20 am Anyone can write what they want but clearly you don't know too many people in the flammable line of work. It's not exactly a surgically precise type of thing.
I only said that if someone want to burn a car the first thing is to stay be careful to not burn his pants.He was caught for this thing.
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

He’s a first time offender and young. He isn’t doing 10 years. I was 24 years old and facing “7 years”. The judge gave me 9 months in county. I did 4 months and was released for jail over crowding. I played cards, read and slept a lot. Food was good too. This kid isn’t getting the book thrown at him. He’s a young man. Judges take that into account.
#Let’s Go Brandon!
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

The kid does seem to be a stumble bum...
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Pennesi just wrote about him on his blog:

https://sitdownnews.com/peter-pan-headed-to-the-can/
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

dave wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:42 pm Pennesi just wrote about him on his blog:

https://sitdownnews.com/peter-pan-headed-to-the-can/
Amazing that he's able to recall detailed and lengthy conversations verbatim from five years ago but then says this: 'No longer able to recall what started the trouble...'
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

kids a moron from the neighborhood over here...his uncle is genovese and the gambinos want nothing to do with him....hes got a lineage so he hooks up with philly, their pretty stupid if they take him in seriously... stop with the their gonna make him a career criminal.. he made himself a careerc criminal...its his only ambition, and hes failing miserably.