Tuccio gets 10 years

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Mustangsally
Straightened out

Tuccio gets 10 years

Post by Mustangsally »

eboli
Full Patched

Re: Tuccio gets 10 years

Post by eboli »

10 years over $400 annual payment. :lol:
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Damn 10 fucking years . If the was like stealing from a Multi million dollar operation I would get setting his car on fire but for $400 ?

I’d also wonder how many kids get sucked into the Mob by their Family. Get one felony next thing you know you are pretty much forced into the Mob life to make a living
Mustangsally
Straightened out

Post by Mustangsally »

Dave65827 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:00 pm Damn 10 fucking years . If the was like stealing from a Multi million dollar operation I would get setting his car on fire but for $400 ?

I’d also wonder how many kids get sucked into the Mob by their Family. Get one felony next thing you know you are pretty much forced into the Mob life to make a living
Either that, or start a podcast
Mustangsally
Straightened out

Post by Mustangsally »

This dovetails nicely with the thread about why LCN doesn't kill people anymore. 10 years for extortion with arson isn't quite worth the 400 dollar collection.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

he hasn't been sentenced yet. Looking at 10 years. I was about to say, that'd be crazy if he got hit with the 10.

It's obvious this kid was a 'product of his environment' by choice and thought it was all fun and games... and they are not playing with him. But it was the younger, grandson Gotti who got hit with I believe just 8 years (??) for a fairly big oxy ring AND the arson of a car (and wasn't he linked to a bank robbery, too?). It'd be wild if they sentenced Tuccio to the maximum. I

think he's an idiot and deserves to be made an example of, definitely needs to go sit down somewhere at a USP for a few years and learn the hard way, but even with that I personally think 10 years is a little harsh. I'm guessing he gets less than half the maximum and serves at some East Coast FCI and will be happy as shit to be able to snap pictures with all of the big guys he looks up to. Give it a year and we'll see some prison photos of him and Vito Guzzo in the Mugshot section...
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

If he has to actually serve 10, that's harsh. For someone with no prior. Italians get the harshest prison sentences. All these liberal policies on ending mandatory terms, no more life without parole, no cash bail/bail reforms, I mean I agree with what he did was fucking stupid and he probably got paid zero of that 5k. Your practically forcing the kid to stick with a life of crime when he gets out
Yeah, some prison time, but a fucking mandatory decade, cmom.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

newera_212 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:15 pm he hasn't been sentenced yet. Looking at 10 years. I was about to say, that'd be crazy if he got hit with the 10.

It's obvious this kid was a 'product of his environment' by choice and thought it was all fun and games... and they are not playing with him. But it was the younger, grandson Gotti who got hit with I believe just 8 years (??) for a fairly big oxy ring AND the arson of a car (and wasn't he linked to a bank robbery, too?). It'd be wild if they sentenced Tuccio to the maximum. I

think he's an idiot and deserves to be made an example of, definitely needs to go sit down somewhere at a USP for a few years and learn the hard way, but even with that I personally think 10 years is a little harsh. I'm guessing he gets less than half the maximum and serves at some East Coast FCI and will be happy as shit to be able to snap pictures with all of the big guys he looks up to. Give it a year and we'll see some prison photos of him and Vito Guzzo in the Mugshot section...
I was going to say the same thing, he hasn’t got sentences yet, I highly doubt he’s getting 10.. wonder what the mandatory minimum is..
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

says rite in the second line or so when sentenced he faces a mandatory 10yrs min. thats a hit. lol you think the phillys guys inducted him before he went in. if im a mob boss im banning the use of arson in any case.your start a fire your shelved. i get it it puts fireman in harms way and the general public. the bosses need to send out a press release to the youtube mafia guys and tell them arson is dead like bombs. i mean you got to be a weirdo to light someones car on fire. just thrown a brick threw the window it sends the same message and probaly get you a fine..
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

they probably came up with the plan after watching goodfellas for the first time. that is just me being a dick and making fun of the wannabe,

all that aside, 10 years is a fucking joke

turn off the body cameras off beat the fuck out of him and everyone goes home happy.

feds are def trying or were trying to flip him

great move if they made him and he keeps quiet, if it was done, it was to protect them not him
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Who was the Gambino captain Tuccio was collecting for?
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Bet we would be seeing this guy all over Instagram taking pics with those guys at Fort Dix
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Pmac2 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:34 pm says rite in the second line or so when sentenced he faces a mandatory 10yrs min. thats a hit. lol you think the phillys guys inducted him before he went in. if im a mob boss im banning the use of arson in any case.your start a fire your shelved. i get it it puts fireman in harms way and the general public. the bosses need to send out a press release to the youtube mafia guys and tell them arson is dead like bombs. i mean you got to be a weirdo to light someones car on fire. just thrown a brick threw the window it sends the same message and probaly get you a fine..
Jesus, you're right. I misread "mandatory" and thought it simply said "maximum" - I'm kind of flabbergasted he could legitimately be looking , or is really looking at, 10 years here. Like I said he's an asshole and they probably should make an example out of him, let these kids know it's not sweet, but a mandatory 10 years for starting some guy's car on fire. The feds really must care about those insurance underwriters...
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

TommyGambino wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:12 pm Who was the Gambino captain Tuccio was collecting for?

Ignaccio "Iggy" Alogna. He died in 2016.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

TommyGambino wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:12 pm Who was the Gambino captain Tuccio was collecting for?
If I remember correctly I thought it was Iggy Alogna but then read on here I believe, that Alogna is 'retired' and lives out in Bumblefuck, PA. But, supposedly has a young nephew that was involved.

Anyone else know the answer to this? Was it Iggy Alogna? Mr. Unindicted Co-Conspirator himself? If they are giving this sad kid 10 years, I sure hope they are building something bigger on whoever ordered the fire and are just folding this one into something big.