Ohhh sh*t a new sitdownnews "nefarious ways of Johnny Sideburns"

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Ohhh sh*t a new sitdownnews "nefarious ways of Johnny Sideburns"

Post by Tonyd621 »

https://sitdownnews.com/nefarious-ways/

Here it is Pennisi the guy who ratted bc he was the only one following the rules, breaking all the rules- what a hypocrite. He should be a politician.
AntComello
Full Patched

Re: Ohhh sh*t a new sitdownnews "nefarious ways of Johnny Sideburns"

Post by AntComello »

Pretty lame part 1...the suspense is killing me
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:34 am https://sitdownnews.com/nefarious-ways/

Here it is Pennisi the guy who ratted bc he was the only one following the rules, breaking all the rules- what a hypocrite. He should be a politician.
He's repenting....clearing his conscience...about everyone else while apparently covering all the mirrors in his house.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

This seems like some personal vendetta kind of childish and weird. Sometimes I gotta remind myself he’s like 50
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

On his instagram (sitdownnews.com) he says regarding Johnny Sideburns "bad-mouthed the entire mob, stole money, complained daily regarding the life, swindled money from legitimate business owners, was not held in high esteem by other wiseguys"

And then a few days later he says
According to a sitdownnews.com source "Johnny Sideburns is worried about getting pinched or killed as his misdeeds come to light.
Via, ig officialsitdownnews
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

he sounds extra salty. like he banged his girl to...
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pennisi and Gene are basically doing the same thing as far as using their platform to air out old beefs when they were in the life. And I don't doubt there's truth in what they're saying. But there's obviously two sides to every story and it would be interesting to hear Ronnie G's, Big John's, or Johnny Sideburn's side of it.
All roads lead to New York.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Always thought Cerella was from Queens - Astoria to be exact. Another Harlem guy I guess
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

Another story where the RAT is the real wiseguy and everyone else is fake. Got it Pennisi! This guy is such a weak mobster. He makes Al “Ice Cream Man” D’Arco look like a tough guy
#Let’s Go Brandon!
Jim505
On Record

Post by Jim505 »

I don't judge this guy at all. I think its interesting reading - plain and simple.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

It is starting to sound a little 'I was the last Wiseguy/sour grapes' from Pennisi.

Following the standard playbook.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

-
Tonyd621 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:57 am On his instagram (sitdownnews.com) he says regarding Johnny Sideburns "bad-mouthed the entire mob, stole money, complained daily regarding the life, swindled money from legitimate business owners, was not held in high esteem by other wiseguys"

And then a few days later he says
According to a sitdownnews.com source "Johnny Sideburns is worried about getting pinched or killed as his misdeeds come to light.
Via, ig officialsitdownnews
"he says regarding Johnny Sideburns "bad-mouthed the entire mob, stole money, complained daily regarding the life, swindled money from legitimate business owners"

Sounds like your average wiseguy to me? not sure what the issue is? Did he think he was joining the Vatican or something? These guys all lie cheat and steal...that's how they make a living? If they weren't they could be your average 9-5 guy right? Sounds like Pennisi is the one who thought it would be like the movies? And why did the Lucchese's make a guy who tried to kill himself in jail? Tell tale sign that he probably wouldn't do time if arrested no ? Slim pickens these days for the mob. All the smart guys have good paying jobs....
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Sounds like most people at my office. Real life works the same way
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Rocco wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:42 am Sounds like Pennisi is the one who thought it would be like the movies? And why did the Lucchese's make a guy who tried to kill himself in jail? Tell tale sign that he probably wouldn't do time if arrested no ? Slim pickens these days for the mob. All the smart guys have good paying jobs....
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Im starting to think he had a fantasy that the life was like the godfather 2 and the guys should act like Vito and help the neighborhood out