Favorite wiretap moments

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TommyGambino
Full Patched

Re: Favorite wiretap moments

Post by TommyGambino »

PolackTony wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:25 pm
Cheech wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:23 pm The whole Jimmy I conversation. Its gold.
Is dat mudderfucker dere?
:lol: :lol:
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

PolackTony wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:23 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:56 pm
TallGuy19 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:42 pm Does anyone know who those two guys are who were captured on a hidden camera inside a social club talking about a barber who had borrowed like $500, and then made weekly vig payments for like eight years? I've seen the footage in at least one documentary, but I can't find it now.
That's from the crime inc true story of the mafia documentaries they are on youtube.

In the same crime inc series you had the loanshark ringing that guy 'I'll break every fucking bone in your body' :lol: cracks me up everytime, they used it on the new netflix mafia show
The latter guy ("every bone...") in Crime, Inc was Jimmy Inendino, made guy (and today possibly capo) in the Cicero crew of the Chicago Outfit. It was bizarre to hear his extremely Chicago accent over an aerial shot of the Manhattan skyline at the beginning of the Netflix series lol.
I had no idea it was Inendino, thanks.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

I always wanted to hear Angiulo tapes and more surveillance photos in the North End.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

outfit guy wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:12 pm I always wanted to hear Angiulo tapes and more surveillance photos in the North End.
They actually play what I'm told are the real tapes briefly in the Donnie Brasco movie, including the "legitimate business" line. I'm not sure if it's really them, but that's what I heard.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
mpl0215
On Record

Post by mpl0215 »

Jerry A about a loan shark customer “ he can’t be dead he owes me 13,000!”

There were a few great ones from the Boss of Bosses book. Similar to the sopranos when they butcher a saying, Tommy Bilotti messes up two and I think Piney or Gallo correct him lol

“that would be like throwing out the baby with the bathtub “ Bathwater!

“Like the duck that laid the golden egg” THE GOOSE That laid the egg

In the same convo Tommy is complaining about a union job or something and said it’s not right we’re doing all the work
And big Paul goes “ what work?!” To a room full of laughter obviously lol

Chin “ we don’t break our captains we kill them “

Bobby Manna getting recorded in the women’s bathroom I think setting up the attempted Gotti hit

“ Go piss in the street lady, this is a fucking business meeting!” Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mpl0215
On Record

Post by mpl0215 »

Another good one I think is Bobby Simone in court and they are playing a wiretap when the Feds busted a craps game, maybe Chickie Narducci’s ? And they go “ the fucking feds busted the game last night, think we’ll open up again tonight, why not, we got Bobby Simone , he can get us out of anything!

As the judge shot him a look lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

Sorry if I'm wrong. I've been looking for this for years and can't find it. My horrible memory tells me that Gotti was on tape saying
"jesus christ is a faggot" after losing on a bet

I can't remember where I saw it
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

West Coast1 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:23 pm Sorry if I'm wrong. I've been looking for this for years and can't find it. My horrible memory tells me that Gotti was on tape saying
"jesus christ is a faggot" after losing on a bet

I can't remember where I saw it

"God is a fuckin fag." - John Gotti

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

wow!
thank you!
where did I see that i think it was along time ago
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

It was on one of those Gotti-Gambino family documentaries from 1990s. Joe Coffey was listening in on the wire tap.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

One of the funniest I remember is from Vincent Basciano when talking about a murder, I don’t remember it exactly but it goes something along the lines of ‘there’s no witnesses, no fingerprints, no DNA, plus the fact I never done it’
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

mpl0215 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:22 pm There were a few great ones from the Boss of Bosses book. Similar to the sopranos when they butcher a saying, Tommy Bilotti messes up two and I think Piney or Gallo correct him lol

Yeah I think it was Funzi Mosca that kept correcting him, LOL.

Are the quotes in that book real? I remember finding out that their version of the Castellano bugging was completely made up, so I'm kind of suspicious about all the "too good to be true" dialogue in it.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
mpl0215
On Record

Post by mpl0215 »

Ivan wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:28 pm
mpl0215 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:22 pm There were a few great ones from the Boss of Bosses book. Similar to the sopranos when they butcher a saying, Tommy Bilotti messes up two and I think Piney or Gallo correct him lol

Yeah I think it was Funzi Mosca that kept correcting him, LOL.

Are the quotes in that book real? I remember finding out that their version of the Castellano bugging was completely made up, so I'm kind of suspicious about all the "too good to be true" dialogue in it.
I do remember there were two different stories with how they planted the bug lol one story had them knocking out the dogs and going in when he was in Fla and I think the real one was with the cable company ?
Jezza9009
Associate

Post by Jezza9009 »

I really liked Sonny Black and how he spoke on the phone towards Joe Pistone. Joe mentioned in his book that he was unlike other mafioso, actually down to earth and someone with whom he could have a regular conversation that didn't involve crime or the life.

Ruggiero on the other hand comes across as a total moron.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

John W wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:26 am One of the funniest I remember is from Vincent Basciano when talking about a murder, I don’t remember it exactly but it goes something along the lines of ‘there’s no witnesses, no fingerprints, no DNA, plus the fact I never done it’
Yeah that was when Lou Tartaglione was wired up and met with Basciano, Cammarano, and a few other guys a couple times under the auspices of supposedly having some 'paperwork' and '302s' from the Feds, via a connection he supposedly had there, that implicated Basciano in the Santoro murder.

I'm not sure if it worked. I mean Basicano is still serving life for the murder, but the guys talking to Tartaglione at the diner didn't seem to really say much. Basciano kept switching the conversation to food, skiing, small talk - shit like that, but at one point in the middle of nowhere blurted out "forget about the fact that i didn't even do it, they have no forensics." One of the guys there immediately called it and told Tartaglione the Fed "connection" was feeding him to try and stir up trouble; he got it half right I guess. They also shelved Tartaglione in one of the conversations, where upon Tartaglione's response was saying he had a trunk full of stolen jewelry parked right outside, and asked them all if they wanted to check it out.

This was all in the DeStefano book about Basciano - which is a great book, but equally about Massino and his reign as much as it's about Basciano.

It seems like those guys were suspicious of Tartaglione the moment he came back from Florida to NY - in the middle of winter - to ask for his crew back and to start taking action, right after the sitting boss gets locked up and a half dozen guys get outed as being rats (with another 2-3 active guys being suspected). Talk about bad timing. Those guys saw through it right away