General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Villain
Filthy Few

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by Villain »

Sam22 wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:17 am
PolackTony wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:40 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:37 pm Thanks again. It has been a long time since I've seen that one

Pogo
Always worth a rewatch. One thing that I find interesting is how Jerry DeNono referred to the Chicago crews as "families". While he was of course not a made member, it's always nice to have a glimpse into how guys at the ground level perceived the structure of the organization from their point of view.
Speaking doc it is one of the better ones ever imo. Does anyone know what Gerry DeNono's story is? I got that he was associated with the north side crew but not much else. Maybe close with Caesar Divarco?
Maybe some of the guys can correct me but i think it was DiVarco who told DeNono regarding Alderisio ordering Cesarios hit from his grave
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

Denono killed and robbed a cocktail waitress in Vegas I believe - not sure if he is all that reliable.

Also this is not Anthony Buttita (who I don't think is a major outfit sleeper, just a bookie). Anthony Buttita is a much younger guy with hair - this literally looks like Al Capone's doppleganger.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Mafia/comments ... t_sleeper/
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

SolarSolano wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:14 am Denono killed and robbed a cocktail waitress in Vegas I believe - not sure if he is all that reliable.

Also this is not Anthony Buttita (who I don't think is a major outfit sleeper, just a bookie). Anthony Buttita is a much younger guy with hair - this literally looks like Al Capone's doppleganger.
IIRC correctly DeNono did some heavy work for the Outfit in FL, as well as whatever shenanigans he was up to in Vegas.

And I believe that pic is supposed to be of Dom Buttita. I think it is actually Dom, I recall seeing that pic somewhere else before without the kid's face blacked out. I also don't see how either Dom or Tony Buttita would count as "sleepers". Even if it turns out later that they're made guys, their names have been publicly connected to the Outfit for years. Feds are well aware of these guys.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

SolarSolano wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:14 am Denono killed and robbed a cocktail waitress in Vegas I believe - not sure if he is all that reliable.

That photo is old. You can find in a chicago tribune article about them
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

BokaBreeze at it again
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:54 am

Well, to be fair, I suppose the Buttitas are "sleepers" to the majority of guys following Boka on Reddit lol.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

Tribune wouldn't post a photo of a guy with his son (a minor) and black the kids face out. I think this guy trolls Facebook for photos - fun to look at sure I love to see Jimmy I partying in Vegas but this one was just wrong guy. The Buttitas do live in Barrington and this may be a relative - just not Dominic. Tony Buttita is not Dominic's brother either - its his son actually.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

SolarSolano wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:11 pm

Tribune wouldn't post a photo of a guy with his son (a minor) and black the kids face out. I think this guy trolls Facebook for photos - fun to look at sure I love to see Jimmy I partying in Vegas but this one was just wrong guy. The Buttitas do live in Barrington and this may be a relative - just not Dominic. Tony Buttita is not Dominic's brother either - its his son actually.
In the photo its not blacked out. The article has is unrelated to the outfit. Its regarding the son whos an attorney went into business with his family friend Ross Carponelli and thats the picture they used.
ThomasSpears
Associate

Post by ThomasSpears »

Speaking of social media. Sal delaurentis paid tribute to Marco d’amico on Facebook recently. Bill dedomenico as well. Based on social media I would be highly surprised if delaurentis was still involved with anything criminally.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

ThomasSpears wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:39 pm Speaking of social media. Sal delaurentis paid tribute to Marco d’amico on Facebook recently. Bill dedomenico as well. Based on social media I would be highly surprised if delaurentis was still involved with anything criminally.
You mean he's not posting about the rackets on facebook?
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

SolarSolano wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:11 pm

I was going to say the same on that thread, I was fairly certain Tony was his kid.

I get the "sleeper" label, I think it's a fair use of the term for the casual outfit/mafia observer who doesn't pay as close attention as most of us do.
ThomasSpears
Associate

Post by ThomasSpears »

funkster wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:09 pm
ThomasSpears wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:39 pm Speaking of social media. Sal delaurentis paid tribute to Marco d’amico on Facebook recently. Bill dedomenico as well. Based on social media I would be highly surprised if delaurentis was still involved with anything criminally.
I mean he constantly posts mafia memes. Lol if a boss is on Facebook posting mafia memes. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. I am sure he is the boss of all bosses. Better?
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

ThomasSpears wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:17 pm
I mean he constantly posts mafia memes. Lol if a boss is on Facebook posting mafia memes. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. I am sure he is the boss of all bosses. Better?
You're clearly the boss buddy. Now that you've apologized, i'm much less upset.
ThomasSpears
Associate

Post by ThomasSpears »

funkster wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:35 pm
ThomasSpears wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:17 pm
You're clearly the boss buddy. Now that you've apologized, i'm much less upset.
Glad you have calmed down kid. I don’t want to offend you or your heroes. Now to get your shine box. Happy New Years.
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

What did Solly say about Marco can anyone screen shot that? Did those two serve their time together?

I think Solly is still involved at a high level, but not the boss. He is the godfather of Billy D's daughters and very close to that family - I don't think the Feds are watching Facebook. If they did, Joe Lopez would have been fucked - that guy posted about all of his clients in that Outfit facebook group.