New Theory podcast Pennisi part 3

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: New Theory podcast Pennisi part 3

Post by joeycigars »

DP
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

joeycigars wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:10 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:57 pm I've never seen someone in the mob so reluctant to commit crimes then Pennisi
Yea I agree ,I wouldn't go near this guy after what he says about that Fight at the strip club , 27 guys fighting 5 knocked out one broken leg,

Pennisi doesn't even land a shot and the WS said he didn't raise his hands at all ,That is enough for any street guy to be suspect let alone all the dogging he was doing , And that speeded up him getting made ???? WTF seems Crea lost it , He made bad decisions in the last few years ,

Pennisi has a way with words and stories a plus I give him that , But peel back the onion .....Posters hate on Alite, But Alite the associate did more in one summer then Pennisi did his whole life , And Im no Alite fan ,
Hes only a stickler for mob protocol or the rules when his hands might get dirty. He knew what he was doing with his "less is more'' talk so the genoveses thought he had his button. He said he tried to throw a punch. He's a bitch and his past history gave him credibility that he didn't earn and wasn't properly vetted.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:46 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:57 pm I've never seen someone in the mob so reluctant to commit crimes then Pennisi
Yea I agree ,I wouldn't go near this guy after what he says about that Fight at the strip club , 27 guys fighting 5 knocked out one broken leg,

Pennisi doesn't even land a shot and the WS said he didn't raise his hands at all ,That is enough for any street guy to be suspect let alone all the dogging he was doing , And that speeded up him getting made ???? WTF seems Crea lost it , He made bad decisions in the last few years ,

Pennisi has a way with words and stories a plus I give him that , But peel back the onion .....Posters hate on Alite, But Alite the associate did more in one summer then Pennisi did his whole life , And Im no Alite fan ,
Hes only a stickler for mob protocol or the rules when his hands might get dirty. He knew what he was doing with his "less is more'' talk so the genoveses thought he had his button. He said he tried to throw a punch. He's a bitch and his past history gave him credibility that he didn't earn and wasn't properly vetted.
I think this guy is so likeable now because everyone is sick of alite and gene and franceze.His stories are believable and people are just so sick of all this lying.President kennedy assasination,Jimmy hoffa murder it never ends with former rats always acting as if they were bigger than what they were.This guy atleast tells you stories of insignificant things like xmas parties but he says the truth that they are actually borring and nothing goes on,were as john alit xmas dinner story would be some bullshit that all the heads of the families bowed down to him them guys from the cali cartel made an appereace and then he had to shoot his way out of the hall against navy seals.Gene was interesting only when he specificly only talked about his crew once he started saying the mafia is dead it showed you how insignificant he was.he thought ronnie g crew was the only crew making money and commited violance.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

bluehouse wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:01 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:46 pm

john alit xmas dinner story would be some bullshit that all the heads of the families bowed down to him them guys from the cali cartel made an appereace and then he had to shoot his way out of the hall against navy seals.
I’m dead. 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

listened to the podcast. So based on what he said about he NJ crew. Ralph Sr and Johnny were transferred as soldiers to his NY crew. But Johnny was nodding out at a NY dinner on drugs. Ralph Sr left embarrassed...and they never came back after that Dinner...then Lil Joe Perna was then sent to NY. He also stated that Deluca was acting Capo of NJ as well as Big Joe Perna(Mikes P's kid) was acting Capo. Very Interesting. He didn't get into detail as to why Ralph Sr was busted down to soldier only that he was warring with relatives in the NJ crew. So it seems Ralph and Johnny had to be separated from Lil Joe since after Ralph and Johnny didn't work out in NY...they were replaced with Lil Joe.lol
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Can someone break down the Perna family tree for me cuz this shit is confusing
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

AntComello wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:14 am Can someone break down the Perna family tree for me cuz this shit is confusing
Yes, I agree
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:13 pm
bluehouse wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:49 pm
He probably had a steady stream of money coming in from somewhere so he didnt want to take unnecessary risks
Idk, he took off to savannah, Georgia for a while to work in construction so it seems unlikely. Maybe he was afraid of going back to jail.
Well he tried to commit suicide the first time he went to prison so yeah, mad that he joined lcn when he knew he wasnt built for it and didnt make any money out of it,just work a 9 to 5 fucking weirdo
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Someone on here told me Pennisi is good with his hands or is that bullshit
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

TommyGambino wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:23 am

Yeah so good he's never even thrown a punch especially when his friends are fighting in a strip club.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:29 am

Yeah so good he's never even thrown a punch especially when his friends are fighting in a strip club.
SonnyBlackstein on here aid hes good with his hands, dunno where he got that from though.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

TommyGambino wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:39 am

SonnyBlackstein on here aid hes good with his hands, dunno where he got that from though.
Fantasy Island.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

mafiastudent wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:52 am
TommyGambino wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:39 am

Fantasy Island.
Yeah at typing stories about other ppl. See Alite and Borrello are bullshit artists too. But at least they talk about themselves. This guy only posts stories about other people. Why? Bc he'sNEVER DONE ANYTHING!
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

mafiastudent wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:52 amFantasy Island.
Yeah. 15yrs inside and he’s never thrown one 🙄
Or the multiple references he makes about clocking guys. When he’s with Boobsie and wants to clock a guy, when he’s angry with Boobsie for not clocking any Bonanno’s when they storm the club.
All sounds like someone who’s never been in a scrap before. Idiots.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:10 am
mafiastudent wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:52 amFantasy Island.
Yeah. 15yrs inside and he’s never thrown one 🙄
Or the multiple references he makes about clocking guys. When he’s with Boobsie and wants to clock a guy, when he’s angry with Boobsie for not clocking any Bonanno’s when they storm the club.
All sounds like someone who’s never been in a scrap before. Idiots.
He ran away after he killed the guy he went to prison for. Lied on the stand. Tried committing suicide while in prison. And by his own admission couldn't complete a task assigned to him to give someone a "hospital beating." Yeah. Sounds like a real intimidating guy.