Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Kash
Straightened out

Re: Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Post by Kash »

"He killed 16 Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator."

"Really? His house looked like shit."
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

The rules, the parameters
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

Dom got out too he said
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Re: Sonny Mazzone and 4 others arrested on federal charges

Post by CornerBoy »

Rocco wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:27 am Joseph Servidio and his drug crew were re-indicted. He is never gonna get our prison. He will die there. Which I am ok with since he was pushing DEATH.
If you're selling 30's regularly (like 200 per night) or wholesaling you shoudl do a mandatory dime piece in the Feds like FT Dix low provided that there is no violence. ITS DESTROYING KIDS EVERYWHERE. even the useless cops in small town america are hooked
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Snakes wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:01 am Looks like Mazzone managed to avoid the drug charges but Grande looks to be fucked.
Dom will flip if he's looking at a solid case carrying 10 plus years
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

CornerBoy wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:07 am
Snakes wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:01 am Looks like Mazzone managed to avoid the drug charges but Grande looks to be fucked.
There were a lot of people saying the same thing about Nicodemo, though.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Licata is consigliere? He is, personally, a jealous waste of human life but a lot of the power shoudl be in North Jersey-that's where the money is
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

tylerdurden wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:07 am
jmack wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:51 am Dom’s wife is pregnant and due in a few months. They are definitely playing games with him right now.

He deserves it

If he doesn't flip he will come out at age 55 with NO money, fucked up kids and a wife that;s been pulverized several times (women have needs too,no?)
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

CornerBoy wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:18 am Licata is consigliere? He is, personally, a jealous waste of human life but a lot of the power shoudl be in North Jersey-that's where the money is
Why do you say that in regards to Licata? I mean you hear some guys doing scumbag things, but never much about Licata. Im assuming you know something I don't
He seems pretty quiet to me.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

When is the last time a consigliere had real powers since Merlino took the reins ?
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

I have a hard time seeing this for several reasons. First, as weird as it sounds, I think Grande is anxious to prove he’s not his dad. I’m not saying he’s excited about prison but I think he’s determined to prove he is “about that life”. Plus, Nicodemo is doing 20-25 for a hit in which Grande was the shooter (allegedly). Is Grande really gonna flip over a 17-18 year sentence, especially when he thought he might be getting hit with a murder? Just seems unlikely. He probably breathed a sigh of relief when he read that indictment, to be honest, even if the fentanyl talk was sloppy and embarrassing. He knew this shoe was dropping eventually and he knew there was a chance it came with a body. 14 years would suck but it’s a lot better than 45. I really think Grande would have to be looking at 25 plus for cooperation to become a possibility.
HoagieNose
Straightened out

Post by HoagieNose »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:14 pm
I have a hard time seeing this for several reasons. First, as weird as it sounds, I think Grande is anxious to prove he’s not his dad. I’m not saying he’s excited about prison but I think he’s determined to prove he is “about that life”. Plus, Nicodemo is doing 20-25 for a hit in which Grande was the shooter (allegedly). Is Grande really gonna flip over a 17-18 year sentence, especially when he thought he might be getting hit with a murder? Just seems unlikely. He probably breathed a sigh of relief when he read that indictment, to be honest, even if the fentanyl talk was sloppy and embarrassing. He knew this shoe was dropping eventually and he knew there was a chance it came with a body. 14 years would suck but it’s a lot better than 45. I really think Grande would have to be looking at 25 plus for cooperation to become a possibility.
If his low bail is any sign of things to come. He shouldn’t get anymore than 10 years. It looks like Mazzone might be getting more time. They seem to not even want to give him bail.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

joeycigars wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:44 pm When is the last time a consigliere had real powers since Merlino took the reins ?
Steve Mazzone
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

HoagieNose wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:14 am
chin_gigante wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:36 am In the New Theory Podcast with Pennisi Part 6 he says he met Licata at John Perna's wedding in August 2015, which seems to me likely where his knowledge of Licata as consigliere comes from
Interesting. So there was Philly family members at Perna’s wedding. Wonder if he was the only one
That;s why on the perna nj house wives thread I think there is someone giving info on both the lukes and philly

I think Mike perna was real tight with nj philly guys and vice versa I mean even the gambino nj guy was close with scarfo jr, who was being protected by north nj philly and then made into lukes. it's all tied in and there has to be way too many people with info.

I haven;t been around there for along time but I think the "family" name means less in north nj

i think made guys are just dealing with made guys, there are so few. I think they are more of a family of brothers than the so called "family" they are in,

sorry if this doesn't make sense it's hard for me to type the way i mean it to come across.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Licata has been very close to the Lucchese NJ crew since at least the 1970s. LE once believed he was with the Lucchese family as he was observed to associate with them more than anyone, especially Mike Perna.