Tuccio

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: Tuccio

Post by Pmac2 »

Hes a moron for posting pics of himself with known OC guys and will getting him extra years on his plea deal. 10yrs for what burning the hood of someone's car yikes. People get less time for some murders in state court. That get plead down
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:48 am
Gabagool718 wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:41 am That’s what I’m sayin for a capo in philly to drive 3 hours to hang out in a backyard in Queens? Tuccio gotta have something to offer no?
Why are we all assuming it’s at Tuccio’s house?
Who’s to say it’s not at Dom’s house, or the third guys, or that shot was a small section of a larger gathering at any bodies house....
Tuccio is on/has been on an ankle monitor... he’s on house arrest .. And I can confirm it’s tuccio a backyard.. I follow him on Instagram and have seen many pics of it (since he can’t go anywhere).. it is kind of surprising that dom and them would drive up there just to sit around the backyard and smoke cigars and talk some shit... tuccio can’t have much of anything going on.. he’s been on home confinement forever, and he’s going to get sentenced for that arson case soon... so I’m sure he’s laying low.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Gabagool718 wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:41 am
chubby wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:30 am
Bklyn21 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:26 pm
chubby wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:10 pm
Bklyn21 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:05 pm He got chased from the Bonannos ,Ran to the Gambino's and got chased by them and somehow ended up with Philly . He was with Mike Palmaccio and Mike Padavona , Padavona called him in to a sit-down where they were gonna give him a beating ,He never went and hid out and then was briefly with the Gambino's, Got into a beef w them over the Bonanno situation and here he is w Philly
Yeah that’s what I heard also, not that detailed, just that he had issues with both bonnanos and gambinos and at one time was with both... ha imagine being in Howard beach and have the gambinos and the bonnanos after you... obviously why he ran to his uncle, wonder why his uncle didn’t just put him under himself , why reach all the way to philly??
I don't understand that either ? He knows Lil Joe Dibenedetto, Lives like 3 blocks away and Joe takes everyone under the wing . Probably the fact that Lil Joe regularly hangs out with Gambino's and Bonannos that he had problems with , Probably had nowhere to go but far away from NY lol, That was his only option
Right? That was always what confused me? If you’re uncles a fucking captain, why wouldn’t he have just gone with his uncle from day one and avoided the gambinos and bonnanos.. for him to have to reach out of state, not just out of borough, says something, lol. I will say he seems fairly accepted by philly, I mean if dom drove a all the way to queens to hangout with him... that’s got to mean something ....
That’s what I’m sayin for a capo in philly to drive 3 hours to hang out in a backyard in Queens? Tuccio gotta have something to offer no? Wonder what he’s got goin on? He’s young and really doesn’t seem all that bright (didn’t he light himself on fire by accident LOL) and if he’s gettin chased out of his hood how the fuck is he earning anything at all ??
I don’t think he was the one who got lit on fire but he was there... and they were dumb enough to take the kid to the hospital right after torching a car... and like I said one of the kids flipped on tuccio...
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

Pmac2 wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:53 am Only reason I could think is the kids been on house arrest for 2years. Unless its old. Also who knows maybe the kid is a animal with his hands or a shooter. Some one says the kids dresses like a bigger. Maybe he smokes angel dust blunts and kills people like Aaron Hernandez. If he was chased it would be a slap in the face to whoever was chasing him to be protected by merlino and company.
Gene Borello did a Q and A on his IG a while ago and someone asked him about Tuccio and Gene said he was willing to fight and do anything to get down. However, Gene said he took Tuccio to a fight one time and he looked like a little girl fighting.

To give the kid some credit, it does look like he has bulked up a bit from his older photos so perhaps he has gotten better with his hands. He will need them if he’s gonna be in the can for a few years
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

chubby wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:06 am
Gabagool718 wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:41 am That’s what I’m sayin for a capo in philly to drive 3 hours to hang out in a backyard in Queens? Tuccio gotta have something to offer no?
Who’s to say it’s not at Dom’s house, or the third guys, or that shot was a small section of a larger gathering at any bodies house....
Tuccio is on/has been on an ankle monitor... he’s on house arrest .. And I can confirm it’s tuccio a backyard.. I follow him on Instagram and have seen many pics of it (since he can’t go anywhere).. it is kind of surprising that dom and them would drive up there just to sit around the backyard and smoke cigars and talk some shit... tuccio can’t have much of anything going on.. he’s been on home confinement forever, and he’s going to get sentenced for that arson case soon... so I’m sure he’s laying low.
Interesting. Thanks Chubby.
I assumed this was a pic from a while back, didn’t know Tuccio got bail.

Wouldn’t it be likely that Dom drove up there to feel Tuccio out? Make sure he’s standing strong would be my guess.

Also isn’t it illegal to associate with Criminals whilst in bail?? (Unless Dom doesn’t have a record).
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:02 pm

Wouldn’t it be likely that Dom drove up there to feel Tuccio out? Make sure he’s standing strong would be my guess.

Also isn’t it illegal to associate with Criminals whilst in bail?? (Unless Dom doesn’t have a record).
that's typically a condition of parole but in some cases it can be during bail. i got no clue in this case though.
Boston+matt14
Honorary Member

Post by Boston+matt14 »

Depends on the bail conditions but, given the OC connection in his case, I would have to think so. Dom only had that gambling conviction before his recent arrest but he was identified as a mob associate in that trial so probably not that bright of a decision by young Mr. Tuccio to put that pic up on IG. Wouldn't be surprised if the prosecutors in his case bring it up at his next hearing.
"Where's our Al Sharpton?" -Anthony Borgesi
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Thanks Boston & Twopiece 👍🏻
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Good question.... tuccio has for sure been around Merlino who’s got a fed record, but not sure if it was when he was on house arrest since all the pics of him and Merlino where when tuccio drove Merlino to court and walked with him...

Dom doesn’t have a fed record.. he just has a small state gambling charge.... but yeah I still find it weird dom would go out of his way to go hangout with a 20 something year old from queens.... who knows... also grande got a new bail hearing Monday, and also claims he was caught on tape 30 different times....
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:30 am Would Joe Cafe be able to just reach out to Joey Merlino for a favor like that? Isn’t there friction between the Lucchese family and Philly?? I thought the Lucchese family doesn’t recognize Philly or did that change once Scarfo passed away?
Vic Amuso didn't recognize Merlino as a boss due to the Scarfo relationship and supposedly set that as the edict for everyone but I would bet literally no one on the street follows that. IIRC Merlino is close - or as close as you can be when you're in that life, in different families, and live 70 miles away - with some of the Pernas - and I would imagine there are other Lucchese guys who would pay him respect and/or do business with him if the opportunity presented itself. Almost like when Matthew Madonna supposedly said they weren't recognizing bosses who were in prison or something like that, meanwhile he's an acting boss for somebody in prison himself lmao

That's a good point too now that Scarfo passed away I wonder if they 'officially' recognize Merlino as boss...

these guys break more rules than the Catholic church
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:33 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:28 pm
Gabagool718 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:58 pm That ever happen before ? NYC guy made in Philly ?
Philly has members in pennsylvania, new jersey, florida, massachusetts and it's rumored Rhode Island too but I don't think the NY families would allow a Philly guy to operate on their turf. I just can't picture a scenario this kid gets straightened out by Joey Merlino and stays in Howard Beach, he'd probably have to move down to Philly or Jersey.

John Praino was a Philly member (NJ Crew) who operated in NYC.

Pogo
Also, Joe Sabella was a made member in Buffalo (Utica crew) who lived his entire life in Brooklyn and Staten Island. He was a cousin of the Falcones, which is how he was recruited into Buffalo.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

B. wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:57 pm Also, Joe Sabella was a made member in Buffalo (Utica crew) who lived his entire life in Brooklyn and Staten Island. He was a cousin of the Falcones, which is how he was recruited into Buffalo.
Bet that was a bastard getting introduced.

‘Who da phuck r you?!?’
‘Wait, wait, I got a guy driving in to introduce me....

...Just give it 6, 7 hours’