Tuccio

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Shellackhead
Full Patched

Re: Tuccio

Post by Shellackhead »

TommyGambino wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:40 pm Every picture you see him he dresses like a bum, bet he still lives with his mum
Maybe he’s a lowkey guy, didn’t Dom Cirillo live with his mom in an apartment?
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

HoagieNose wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:43 pm He looks like a dork. I know he’d fuck me up but I’m just saying haha
Either he’s big asf, maybe 6’0+ or Joey Merlino is tiny, but he looked big when he was walking side by side with Joey Merlino out of that courthouse
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Gabagool718 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:58 pm That ever happen before ? NYC guy made in Philly ?
Philly has members in pennsylvania, new jersey, florida, massachusetts and it's rumored Rhode Island too but I don't think the NY families would allow a Philly guy to operate on their turf. I just can't picture a scenario this kid gets straightened out by Joey Merlino and stays in Howard Beach, he'd probably have to move down to Philly or Jersey.
Southshore88
Straightened out

Post by Southshore88 »

Shellackhead wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:07 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:40 pm Every picture you see him he dresses like a bum, bet he still lives with his mum
Wasn’t that Dom Cefalu?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:28 pm
Gabagool718 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:58 pm That ever happen before ? NYC guy made in Philly ?
Philly has members in pennsylvania, new jersey, florida, massachusetts and it's rumored Rhode Island too but I don't think the NY families would allow a Philly guy to operate on their turf. I just can't picture a scenario this kid gets straightened out by Joey Merlino and stays in Howard Beach, he'd probably have to move down to Philly or Jersey.

John Praino was a Philly member (NJ Crew) who operated in NYC.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Southshore88 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:28 pm
Wasn’t that Dom Cefalu?
I’m sure it was a Bronx mobster, Dom Cefalu was Brooklyn based if I’m not wrong.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Southshore88 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:28 pm
Wasn’t that Dom Cefalu?
Yes, Cefalu lived with his Mom. I dont remember if it was reported as a house or apartment.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

I’m not sure I buy he trf’d to Philly for his button. I thought he was chased. Philly is also VERY cliquey so the idea that he would trf then a year or two down the line get his button, I seriously seriously doubt. Persiano who got inducted not that long ago wasn’t a young man. Mazzone brother recently also, in his 50’s.
The idea that this kid is his 20’s could get trf’d and his button quick, doesn’t sit with everything we know about Philly.
And I’m certain the kid was chased. So it’s Philly or nothing I’d say.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:33 pm

John Praino was a Philly member (NJ Crew) who operated in NYC.

Pogo
I totally forgot about that guy he was an associate of Patty Specs right? He got made in the same ceremony as Fresolone iirc. What was the story surrounding Praino how did a Bronx guy end up with Philly? I read Fresolones book so long ago I can’t recall.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Praino went to the Philly North Jersey crew for protection from the other families. He was a high-stakes bookmaker who just wanted to be left alone and they had to talk him into being straightened out.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Maybe Tuccio is one of the guys Merlino had straightened out ;)
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

I don't use this word often but Tuccio looks like a faggot
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Plus you have Tony Caponigro, Dominick Luciano and Nicky Oliveri who started as Gsmbino Associates who were later made in Philly.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Everyone hating on the kid tuccio lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

newera_212 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:43 am I don't use this word often but Tuccio looks like a faggot
I use it all the time and I agree with you.