Former or Current guys in the life on this forum-past, present, and future.

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Former or Current guys in the life on this forum-past, present, and future.

Post by Tonyd621 »

I was reading an article from Scott Dietche a few days ago and in the article it stated how George Freselone was a member on this board. And I was thinking from long time members, members with connections, or anyone in general, what guys who were made, rats, "retired", associates, or anyone for that matter who posted on this board in the past, and or do so now... it doesn't have to be 100% confirmed; that works too. But I'm also talking posters who you have strong suspicions is someone... Im talking broad sense. B/C for alot of these ppl anonymity is paramount. You don't have to mention their birth name. Just the user name or with some letters missing and the state or family or era you think...
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: Former or Current guys in the life on this forum-past, present, and future.

Post by Wiseguy »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:47 am I was reading an article from Scott Dietche a few days ago and in the article it stated how George Freselone was a member on this board.
Huh?
All roads lead to New York.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Freselone once did a forum Q&A through Scott D (like DILeonardo and Rubeo did) but I don't recall him ever being an active poster.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:41 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:47 am I was reading an article from Scott Dietche a few days ago and in the article it stated how George Freselone was a member on this board.
Huh?
Not this board. The old one I think Realdeal, maybe. It was an article on americanmafia.com from a while and it was the possibility of him being someone on a message but he didn't think it was or he couldn't say for certain. The context of that is what got me to ask this question
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Silverman aka Red, :mrgreen:
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I did get a pm from a member who has over 250 posts and rather be anonymous told me Steve Linehan used to be Picasso, Joey Ricciardi went be smartenedup and a colombo guy out of Boston named DeLeo used to be Jenna on the Real Deal Forum. Im assuming it's the aforementioned one that was recently the subject of a thread. More over, poster named Ernie was frank Imbruglia. Again he told me these were all on the previously named RealDealForum. I think it was realdeal. I became a member a few months so I dont know the details of the old forum, but they were around when it was realdeal.
He is still a member in good standing so if he wants to post he can. He really didnt tell me why he doesnt post anymore, but im assuming he Pmed me because im the one who started the thread.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

Was Smartenup confirmed to be Joey? I believe it.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Philly d wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:36 pm Was Smartenup confirmed to be Joey? I believe it.
Thats what he told me.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

it fits.
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

sdeitche
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by sdeitche »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:47 am I was reading an article from Scott Dietche a few days ago and in the article it stated how George Freselone was a member on this board. And I was thinking from long time members, members with connections, or anyone in general, what guys who were made, rats, "retired", associates, or anyone for that matter who posted on this board in the past, and or do so now... it doesn't have to be 100% confirmed; that works too. But I'm also talking posters who you have strong suspicions is someone... Im talking broad sense. B/C for alot of these ppl anonymity is paramount. You don't have to mention their birth name. Just the user name or with some letters missing and the state or family or era you think...
Way old interview (20 years ago?) Fresolone died in 2002- BHF wasn't even around. before Real Deal as well.

I knew some guys that were on board in the past but I think everyone has Youtube shows and FB pages now, all out in the open.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

sdeitche wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:51 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:47 am I was reading an article from Scott Dietche a few days ago and in the article it stated how George Freselone was a member on this board. And I was thinking from long time members, members with connections, or anyone in general, what guys who were made, rats, "retired", associates, or anyone for that matter who posted on this board in the past, and or do so now... it doesn't have to be 100% confirmed; that works too. But I'm also talking posters who you have strong suspicions is someone... Im talking broad sense. B/C for alot of these ppl anonymity is paramount. You don't have to mention their birth name. Just the user name or with some letters missing and the state or family or era you think...
Way old interview (20 years ago?) Fresolone died in 2002- BHF wasn't even around. before Real Deal as well.

I knew some guys that were on board in the past but I think everyone has Youtube shows and FB pages now, all out in the open.
I tried to go through my history to see what article I was referencing, but no luck. It was definitely authored by you and on americanmafia.com.. I had a guy PM me and tell me about a few guys who were on here when it was RealDeal.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

I think in 2002 we were on Boston Mafia or New York Mafia.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

We have Ron Fino who was a high ranking Union official in Buffalo, his dad was high ranking member of Buffalo.

Anybody have a connection to Billy D’Elia who could reach out to see if he’d do a Q & A?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

I never understood what happened with Picasso on RD. From what I recall most people enjoyed his anecdotes and posts at the very least , maybe some with a grain of salt, and it was an unwritten rule to not ask or mention Lenehan. Like it was unspoken he was Steve but wouldnt actually confirm or deny it. And then out of the blue not him directly, but someone else, is posting that hes actually a made Genovese guy who was inducted by Tieri . Yet you could easily find posts from him a year before talking about how his dad wasn't Italian. It was weird