CUTOLO JNR Q N A

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JohnnyS
Full Patched

Re: CUTOLO JNR Q N A

Post by JohnnyS »

Gambinos? Just a guess as I know he was once affiliated with Joseph Lanni.
DonnieB
Straightened out

Post by DonnieB »

Black Dom is in business with the Iacono brothers..Lucali & Giuseppinas pizza. Dom is in Giuseppinas on the regular.

Cutolo jr question...growing up in old mill basin/flatlands area which is a huge wiseguy area did he ever have any dealings with anyone in the neighborhood?
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

DonnieB wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:16 pm Black Dom is in business with the Iacono brothers..Lucali & Giuseppinas pizza. Dom is in Giuseppinas on the regular.

Cutolo jr question...growing up in old mill basin/flatlands area which is a huge wiseguy area did he ever have any dealings with anyone in the neighborhood?
Yeah the same guy who got into the knife fight with geritano.... and the same spot who gave dom a “job” when he needed employment to show the judge when he was on trial for involvement of shootings during the war, they dropped those charges and he plead guilty to the armed robbery of the yeshiva of 50k in cash and cheeks in queens and multiple other armed robberies... even though the pay stubs were beyond suspect, they worked and he was permitted to leave his house 6 days a work to go work at lucalis where feds later said that they didn’t seem him doing any work but rather using the spot to basically have people come and meet him for business obviously lol...

I also didn’t know before that he did time for some securities fraud from the mid/ late 90s who he was involved in with wild bill... it says the crooked brokerage, euro Atlantic securities took more than $40 million from investors.... god damn I’m sure dom made a killing being involved in this.. they said that him and bill had stakes in it and dom was the main enforcer to get brokers to push the stocks of their choice...
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Black dom is in the book born to steal along with some others like phil a and craig marino brother
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Read he hooked up with the genovese.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

E. Lou Minotti wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:46 am Dom did reject the offer, and eventually was straightened out in another family. It was an extremely smart move, by any estimation. I'm sure it will come out sooner or later, if it hasn't already. He's often seen around with one of the high ranking guys in the family he's with now. Always the same guy.
?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
E. Lou Minotti
Straightened out

Post by E. Lou Minotti »

Pmac2 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:10 pm Read he hooked up with the genovese.
Yep.
E. Lou Minotti
Straightened out

Post by E. Lou Minotti »

chubby wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:34 pm
DonnieB wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:16 pm Black Dom is in business with the Iacono brothers..Lucali & Giuseppinas pizza. Dom is in Giuseppinas on the regular.

Yeah the same guy who got into the knife fight with geritano.... and the same spot who gave dom a “job” when he needed employment to show the judge when he was on trial for involvement of shootings during the war, they dropped those charges and he plead guilty to the armed robbery of the yeshiva of 50k in cash and cheeks in queens and multiple other armed robberies... even though the pay stubs were beyond suspect, they worked and he was permitted to leave his house 6 days a work to go work at lucalis where feds later said that they didn’t seem him doing any work but rather using the spot to basically have people come and meet him for business obviously lol...

I also didn’t know before that he did time for some securities fraud from the mid/ late 90s who he was involved in with wild bill... it says the crooked brokerage, euro Atlantic securities took more than $40 million from investors.... god damn I’m sure dom made a killing being involved in this.. they said that him and bill had stakes in it and dom was the main enforcer to get brokers to push the stocks of their choice...
Yeah. So many guys went in for the securities stuff around that time. For a while there, the prison at Fort Dix was like Pastels on a Friday night. Bk and SI young guys everywhere. Im not sure where the sent Dom for that conviction, but I dont think it was there.

Dom was always a serious guy, even when he was a teenager. They've leaned on him to rat so many times, but he wouldn't
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

TommyGambino wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:51 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:39 am Fuck it.

Is this what the forum has become now???

So much lame beef that were not gonna do a QnA for the fuckin hell of it??

I come here to learn little shit that I didn't know before bc that's what I do. Research my hobby. Part of research is asking RELEVANT PPL questions
Whether u like there answers or not.

But forget it.....
Great cant wait for the next gangland news to come in guess that's the only shit worth it now
One person says something and you kick off like that, not the whole forum
Lol really Tommy?? Like I'm a noob....
I get shit from fag-itaboutit and other trolls weekly battles lol.

So u dont gotta go thru the "have thicker skin to make it
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

I would like to read this also if you wouldn’t mind posting. Thanks in advance
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Okay ill be copy and posting the questions.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

To send to him that is...
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

E. Lou Minotti wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:04 am
Yep.
Who is he around? Is it a stretch to say the South Brooklyn / Carroll Gardens Genovese guys? There's at least two Brooklyn "based" Capos afaik
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

chubby wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:34 pm

I think there were a lot of moving parts in those brokerages. Eventually Dom was pretty much running his own using Chris Wolf (who just got indicted again a few years ago for some other cold calling type investment scam) and his crew of brokers to do the leg work. But as much as some of those places were taking down in $$, there were dozens and dozens of fingers in the pie. Some of the shops had guys from damn near every family involved, then people from the shit companies they were shilling taking kick backs, then the managers, then the brokers, etc.

As much money they were making you never heard about anyone from that era / industry retiring. Chris Wolf resurfaced and got indicted, John Lembo resurfaced and got indicted, Dom was robbing pot dealers, Ronnie G put the money he made out to loans, etc
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

Question for Billy Jr. Did he Dad ever describe his making ceremony? Or admit being made? Did his Dad ever tell him one day he would get his son made?
#Let’s Go Brandon!