CUTOLO JNR Q N A

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: CUTOLO JNR Q N A

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:07 pm
Pmac2 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:45 am Ask him if deross should be doing life. If allie boy orders the hit. Gives it to tommy gioli. Tommy shots jas his crew do the hit whys deross in jail.
Thats a great question. Ive always wondered how Deross was involved in the Cutolo hit.
I would’ve thought the answer obvious.
Allie boy gives orders through DeRoss.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Super
Straightened out

Post by Super »

What soldiers did his father have in his crew we know a few but a full breakdown of soldiers and associates would be interesting.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Pmac2 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:43 am Sorry was drunk n high
Lmao
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Super wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:15 pm What soldiers did his father have in his crew we know a few but a full breakdown of soldiers and associates would be interesting.
+1
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

How many crews and their Capo’s, locations.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Pmac2 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:43 am Sorry was drunk n high
Lol.... I think we can all agree iv had many of those
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

NothingNew44 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:27 am Is he aware of his dads motivations for being pro orena?

Is he aware of any role his dad played in the disappearance jimmy angelino in the late 80’s?
Jimmy was killed in Ray or Rocco Cagno's house in NJ. I believe Carmine Sessa was there no ? Rocco is dead. Ray is doing life in NJ state prison.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Okay I think we got enough to work off for now...
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

chubby wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:06 pm Someone please ask him to go more in depth with black dom. Especially current day, I heard he rejected the button but is a monster earner still and I think has twin daughters and is still involved in the life..
I’ve just heard that wild bill trusted dom a lot.. and groomed him... he’s just always seemed really low key besides robbing that Hasidic Jew on the street for a bunch of money, and driving out of state bullet proof vested up with like a sub machine gun to do a big home invasion drug rip.
Good question
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

Did Bill jr. run with his own little crew of guys his age? Or with the sons of other made guys from where Wild Bill was active on 11th Avenue?
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:39 am Fuck it.

Is this what the forum has become now???

So much lame beef that were not gonna do a QnA for the fuckin hell of it??

I come here to learn little shit that I didn't know before bc that's what I do. Research my hobby. Part of research is asking RELEVANT PPL questions
Whether u like there answers or not.

But forget it.....
Great cant wait for the next gangland news to come in guess that's the only shit worth it now
One person says something and you kick off like that, not the whole forum
E. Lou Minotti
Straightened out

Post by E. Lou Minotti »

chubby wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:06 pm Someone please ask him to go more in depth with black dom. Especially current day, I heard he rejected the button but is a monster earner still and I think has twin daughters and is still involved in the life..
I’ve just heard that wild bill trusted dom a lot.. and groomed him... he’s just always seemed really low key besides robbing that Hasidic Jew on the street for a bunch of money, and driving out of state bullet proof vested up with like a sub machine gun to do a big home invasion drug rip.
Dom did reject the offer, and eventually was straightened out in another family. It was an extremely smart move, by any estimation. I'm sure it will come out sooner or later, if it hasn't already. He's often seen around with one of the high ranking guys in the family he's with now. Always the same guy.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

rICO IS DONE WITH the life though

Dom is w a family? Are u sure about that? Now that u put it out there might as well go all the way

Now that I know, I will have to ask ?'s and don't plan on having to be asround the dummies until xmas
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

E. Lou Minotti wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:46 am
Dom did reject the offer, and eventually was straightened out in another family. It was an extremely smart move, by any estimation. I'm sure it will come out sooner or later, if it hasn't already. He's often seen around with one of the high ranking guys in the family he's with now. Always the same guy.
Which family?
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Lou no need to play it coy, spill the beans.