Luigi "The Dog" Oliveri

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

joerock
Straightened out

Re: Luigi "The Dog" Oliveri

Post by joerock »

Name of restaurant?
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

He owned restaurants so he has some business savvy. Looks the part. Idk that how people dress. Pull up pics of barney bellomo hes no flashy dresser either
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Rocco wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:38 pm Pic taken At Luigi Oliveri's restaurant in Elizabeth in 2012. 3yrs before indictments. Luigi in center in blue shirt and black hat. Stango to the left. Heeney sitting in front.
Oliveri and Stango look like complete jerkoffs lol.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Stango’s a fucking disgrace of a man. Can’t believe his father hasn’t kicked shit out of him.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

He looks like Violent J of the ICP without the face paint.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:32 pm He looks like Violent J of the ICP without the face paint.

Pogo
He looks like an albino hippo mistakenly under the impression it’s lil wayne
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

DannyTrio wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:01 pm Pic of Luigi Olvieri

That is the picture! I couldn’t find it but he looks like a high school drop out who smokes Kool cigarettes and plays video games. Hard to forget this mugshot with the dumb look on his face.
#Let’s Go Brandon!
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:32 pm He looks like Violent J of the ICP without the face paint.

Pogo
Pogo, is it just me or does it look like The Dog has two ear rings? This has to be the worst looking LCN member in history. He scream 7-11 clerk who smells of cigarettes.
#Let’s Go Brandon!
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Yeah that does seem to be the case.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Jesus, that pic... Oliveri looks nothing close to what I imagined .. he looks like a s%$c.... at least he’s severely overweight dressed in horrible clothing... stagno jr and them literally look like they grey up in like Grand Rapids Michigan idolizing Eminem, in section 8... not in central/north jersey....

And not everyone’s gotta wear a full suit everyday.. but you could wear a pair of chinos and a regular Ralph Lauren polo t shirt that come in a 3 pack from your local department store...
I don’t know why but people’s “style” has always bothered me since I was in like middle school... I’ve been wearing blank t shirts that actually fit since I’ve been like 13.. I just don’t get it.. like there’s a way you can wear a white t. Sweats, and a pair of Air Force 1’s and not look like a wigger, or someone who’s in pajamas.... I guess it comes down to how the individual person can pull it off or not..
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

grand rapids haha. so true
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

How active do you think he still is? I'd assume if there's an Elizabeth crew he's part of that one
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

chubby wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:14 pm Jesus, that pic... Oliveri looks nothing close to what I imagined .. he looks like a s%$c.... at least he’s severely overweight dressed in horrible clothing... stagno jr and them literally look like they grey up in like Grand Rapids Michigan idolizing Eminem, in section 8... not in central/north jersey....

And not everyone’s gotta wear a full suit everyday.. but you could wear a pair of chinos and a regular Ralph Lauren polo t shirt that come in a 3 pack from your local department store...
I don’t know why but people’s “style” has always bothered me since I was in like middle school... I’ve been wearing blank t shirts that actually fit since I’ve been like 13.. I just don’t get it.. like there’s a way you can wear a white t. Sweats, and a pair of Air Force 1’s and not look like a wigger, or someone who’s in pajamas.... I guess it comes down to how the individual person can pull it off or not..
+1000
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

joerock wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:39 pm
Rocco wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:38 pm Pic taken At Luigi Oliveri's restaurant in Elizabeth in 2012. 3yrs before indictments. Luigi in center in blue shirt and black hat. Stango to the left. Heeney sitting in front.
Very good pictures but didn't Anthony have a beef with
Luigi he definitely did in the indictments from 2015
I believe this is prior to that. Pic is from 2012. They all know each other well. And they were all doing the same thing. Selling Coke for a quick buck. What they call short money.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Rocco wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:33 am
joerock wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:39 pm
Very good pictures but didn't Anthony have a beef with
Luigi he definitely did in the indictments from 2015
I believe this is prior to that. Pic is from 2012. They all know each other well. And they were all doing the same thing. Selling Coke for a quick buck. What they call short money.
Ah that explains it, interesting thing is that's when the undercover guy started making his way into the family