Bobby Iannelli and son plead guilty (Pittsburgh)

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Bobby Iannelli and son plead guilty (Pittsburgh)

Post by JCB1977 »

"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: Bobby Iannelli and son plead guilty (Pittsburgh)

Post by JCB1977 »

"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Lou_Para
Straightened out

Post by Lou_Para »

JCB1977: Is it just me or does the Trib photo make Bobby look like Joe Pesci ?
Seriously though 300K and Probation's a pretty sweet deal. I bet he's got enough juice to get "special permission" to go back and forth between here and Fla. As I've mentioned before,my Dad and Uncle had a little Numbers business,and they turned all bets over $2.00 to Bobby and booked the rest themselves. This was back in the pre-State Lottery days, when people could bet as low as a nickel. They had 11 writers working for them,and Bobby ran tons of small operations like this.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Lou_Para wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:57 pm JCB1977: Is it just me or does the Trib photo make Bobby look like Joe Pesci ?
Seriously though 300K and Probation's a pretty sweet deal. I bet he's got enough juice to get "special permission" to go back and forth between here and Fla. As I've mentioned before,my Dad and Uncle had a little Numbers business,and they turned all bets over $2.00 to Bobby and booked the rest themselves. This was back in the pre-State Lottery days, when people could bet as low as a nickel. They had 11 writers working for them,and Bobby ran tons of small operations like this.
Definitely looks like Pesci! Bobby was one of the largest bookmakers in the country, no doubt about it. Much of his numbers business took off when Grosso went to prison, the WIlliams brothers took over the other half of Grosso's numbers operation

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

A couple of years ago my friend, an old Joey Naples employee, told me that Bobby I was Boss. I had no reason to doubt him.
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola