Patriarca Family Hit List

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Patriarca Family Hit List

Post by furiofromnaples »

http://www.americanmafia.com/Mob_Hits/2 ... pdate.html
https://gangsterreport.com/mafia-hit-li ... b-murders/
https://themafia.news/2020/02/04/provid ... 1932-1992/
https://gangsterreport.com/boston-mafia-murders/

Jimmy Bratsos (killed by Larry Zannino)

George (Tiger) Balleto

Raymond “ “Baby” Curcio (The murder was in response to Curcio and Teresa burglarizing the home of Patriarca’s brother Joseph)

Arthur "Tash" Bratsos (killed due a feud with Larry Zannino)
Willie Marfeo

Rudy Marfeo
Robert Candos (Patriarca sr believed Candos was going to testify against him)

Dickie Callei
Joseph Barboza

Joe (Joey Onions) Scanlon

Salvatore (Midge) Annunziato

Raymond (Slick) Vecchio

Jimmy Limoli

Salvatore (Mickey the Face) Caruana

Eric Miller (The Hartford boxer, gym owner and reputed drug dealer was found shot in the back of the head following a nasty dustup with Patriarca crime family underboss Billy Grasso)

William (Billy the Wild Man) Grassoù

Howard Ferrini
Bobby Donati
Barry Lazzerini,

Kevin Hanrahan
Rocco Scali
Vincent Arcieri

Christopher Moscatiello
Penrod Lashod
Steven A. DiSarro

Richard Devlin
Michael Romano, Jr.
Joseph Souza
Paul Struzella
Barry Kourmpates (Stealing from Mob Friends)
Ronald Coppola
Peter Scarpellino
Joseph M. Medeiros (Fall River Insurance Agent, Known Gambler)

Gary Marcarelli
Peter Kenham
Robert Nogueira
Richard DeVincent
Aislin Silva

Charles Olivolo

Steve Queen (missing)
Joseph Savitch The Animal Slain '94, Found in '98
Louis Alexander Miami Louie Slain '94, Found in '98

Paul Maiorana
Santos Gravina

Peter DeVito

Mark Eldridge

Patrick Squillante
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Re: Patriarca Family Hit List

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Tommy DePrisco with Tash at the Nite Lite which I think was Ralphie Chongs place
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

You can add a couple to the last 3 that were pulled off by the Medford crew (Angelesco etc.)

- Bobby Rogers Santasky (sp?) - Squillante was whacked because he was subpoenad to testify about his murder. Angelesco allegedly stabbed Santasky to death, then changed his plea to not guilty once Squiallante was killed.
- Mucka McCormack - Anthony Barry wanted his rackets, Angelesco was allegedly one of the triggermen.
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

Always wondered what the reason was for the Eldridge hit. Candelino's Cafe in Somerville, guy in suit and tie walks into a crowded bar, shoots him in the face, walks out, Eldridge's gf chased him out, he shoots her too. She lived.
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

Hey Mike68, always like seeing your posts and a silly question but how come nobody calls Anthony Barry the Beaver anymore? As much as everyone likes to dish out gangster nicknames to everyone "the beve" was really called the beve...and I guess his name and memory are lost to the years because he's locked up for so long now and doesn't have an Italian last name or any family connections.... but would you agree that guys like Angelesco, Costa, and younger crew go were trying to follow in his footsteps in terms of level of dangerousness for guys at that time coming up? I think he was the first of that generation 1990 -2000...
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

Hey, thanks. I have heard of his nickname, but I don't have any inside scoop on any of these guys, just what I've read in the papers and online through the years. He was definitely the man in Medford/Somerville during that time though. I'm sure, if he were Italian and made, he'd get a lot more publicity. Those guys were really the last stone cold killers in New England that I can think of. There was the war in the 90's, then those young guns after that with Angelesco getting most of the headlines. I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Costa. Do you have any idea why Giangrande was never made? He seemed to have been Angelesco's right hand for years and definitely (I think) was involved in the dirty work.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

Anthony Barry irish?
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Damn, 1994 was a busy year
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Napoleon Andrade-2019
RI_Guy
Associate

Post by RI_Guy »

Nappy wasn't too well liked by a lot of people, he was a stick up kid for years, that could've been anybody that did that. Then again there's the connecticut theory but I doubt it
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

His brother was on these boards saying the family knew who did it. If it was connected did it come from CT? ...didn't seem like anybody thought it was from cosa nostra RI?
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Very strange story I have. When I was at a layover flight back to new england I met a couple in Minnesota at the bar. I brought up something related to the mob and they told me they were actually in that Wafflehouse when Salemme got ambushed which was like 30 years ago. Small world. They brought that up too, not me so I knew they werent kidding.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

Tonyd621 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:35 pm Napoleon Andrade-2019
Andrade robbed Nicola "Nick" Melia a gambino associate,there is proofs that wasnt the Gambinos to whack him?
RI_Guy
Associate

Post by RI_Guy »

Nick was a serious guy in his day, and you know how sicilians never forget shit lol, but to be honest the kid nappy was robbing way more dangerous people than nick Melia, he was sticking south end kids, dominicans from mount pleasant, etc, actually it was pretty impressive hahaha
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

furiofromnaples wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:00 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:35 pm Napoleon Andrade-2019
Andrade robbed Nicola "Nick" Melia a gambino associate,there is proofs that wasnt the Gambinos to whack him?
Well it happened right in front of Eddie latos halfway house. Coincidence?