Bokabreeze on reddit

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

PolackTony
Filthy Few

Re: Bokabreeze on reddit

Post by PolackTony »

Frank wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:45 pm
PolackTony wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:33 pm
Frank wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:43 am So who is the administration according to this guy
He has Solly as "the Man" (top boss/senior advisor a la Accardo), Jimmy I as boss (and capo of Cicero) and Vena as underboss (which he refers to as "street boss") and capo of Grand Ave. He also had Toots Caruso as Chinatown capo and thinks that EP is still a viable crew, possibly under Dote or Abbinanti (IIRC).

All in all actually a pretty plausible set up of course. To his credit Boka admits that there's a lot of uncertainty here and these are his personal opinions, not facts.
Its basically what Gangster Report has, only GR has Vena as boss and Jimmy I underboss. I was just curious to what he thought. Where do I find more of his thoughts, just google reddit??
Yeah and then look through the various comments on his posts.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

How did we get to 5 pages on this dweeb
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Snakes wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:14 pm How did we get to 5 pages on this dweeb
Lol
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Frank wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:45 pm
PolackTony wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:33 pm
Frank wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:43 am So who is the administration according to this guy
He has Solly as "the Man" (top boss/senior advisor a la Accardo), Jimmy I as boss (and capo of Cicero) and Vena as underboss (which he refers to as "street boss") and capo of Grand Ave. He also had Toots Caruso as Chinatown capo and thinks that EP is still a viable crew, possibly under Dote or Abbinanti (IIRC).

All in all actually a pretty plausible set up of course. To his credit Boka admits that there's a lot of uncertainty here and these are his personal opinions, not facts.
Its basically what Gangster Report has, only GR has Vena as boss and Jimmy I underboss. I was just curious to what he thought. Where do I find more of his thoughts, just google reddit??
I mean, it's essentially what's been speculated by most Outfit observers anyway...not sure how it's particular to GR.

There is no way it's the Don. If you do a search of his other posts, he posts things very typical of a guy in his 30s or so.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Snakes wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:14 pm How did we get to 5 pages on this dweeb
Lol I kept passing on this topic for it looks like 11 days. Just looked at it today. I was just curious who he had in the Administration. I always got the impression the Don was about 60 for some reason. He really loved Giancana.
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

Don also really loves the Beatles. And yeah I looked up these posts I don't think its him. That's a photo of Nick Ferriola from 1999 by the way.
Coloboy
Straightened out

Post by Coloboy »

SolarSolano wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:34 am Don also really loves the Beatles. And yeah I looked up these posts I don't think its him. That's a photo of Nick Ferriola from 1999 by the way.
THE BEATLES OF THE OUTFIT!
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

SolarSolano wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:34 am Don also really loves the Beatles. And yeah I looked up these posts I don't think its him. That's a photo of Nick Ferriola from 1999 by the way.
Was Black Angelo's identity ever confirmed? Did he just travel in Outfit circles?
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

funkster wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:44 pm
Was Black Angelo's identity ever confirmed? Did he just travel in Outfit circles?
He was a bookie with "Billy D" DeDominico.
chicagodog
Honorary Member

Post by chicagodog »

Boka reached out to me on Reddit and stated unequivocally that Paul Carpelli was the street boss for Jimmy I and all orders went thru him, which is pretty laughable. But he seems to have some connections with my guess would be suburban police officers.