Mobster Vinny Gorgeous rewarded for good behavior

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

willychichi
Full Patched

Mobster Vinny Gorgeous rewarded for good behavior

Post by willychichi »

Vinny’s got gorgeous new digs.

Better than the hellhole Supermax prison in Colorado, that is, where ex-Bonanno crime boss Vincent (Vinny Gorgeous) Basciano had been rotting since 2011 after he was convicted of racketeering and murder.

Basciano, 55, was recently sprung from the most infamous jail in the nation to a high-security facility located on the same 31-acre compound in Florence, Colo., the Daily News has learned. The exact date of the transfer is unclear.

The flamboyant mobster was caged at the Supermax in 2011, after he was convicted of ordering a mob murder, because he was also suspected of drawing up a hit list while awaiting a separate racketeering and murder trial that included Brooklyn Federal Judge Nicholas Garaufis, a federal prosecutor and cooperating witnesses. He was convicted in the second trial, but never officially charged with drawing up the hit list.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc ... -1.2335280
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Mobster Vinny Gorgeous rewarded for good behavior

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Let him fucking rot.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

Should never have been in there this long , there r people who have committed a lot worse crimes and there ding far easier time close to there homes , granted threatening to kill a federal prosecutor did him no favours , he killed two scumbags one I might add threatened to kill his kids . Wot would u do in that situation , I know wot I would do if anyone threatened my kids
NickyEyes1
Straightened out

Post by NickyEyes1 »

Pogo The Clown wrote:Let him fucking rot.

Pogo
So a guy who gets convicted of killing two people (one of which threatened to kill his kid. I'm sure the other one was a scumbag too) deserves to rot in supermax in the same company of terrorists? But then some scumbag kid shoots up a church killing 10 people and you celebrate it? Your priorities are pretty messed up.

I'm not saying Basciano doesn't belong in jail, but supermax is excessive.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

That is because you are not smart enough to understand the difference.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
toto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by toto »

All jail should be supermax.
Five Felonies
Full Patched

Post by Five Felonies »

it is silly that he was put in that place, just the typical vindictive stuff we see all the time with the federal government. however, it is far from the terrible miscarriage of justice that some have made it out to be. how much sympathy can you really have for a convicted murderer who knowingly got involved in that world?
brianwellbrock
Straightened out

Post by brianwellbrock »

Unless you have been in jail and have been in solitary than you wouldnt understand. For what he was convicted of doesnt warrant that. Massino failed 2 lie detector test and the hit list theory was all his word. I spent 3 weeks last year in complete isolation, the lights never even went off. When I got out of restriction and had to go back up to isolation to take a drug test just being back their nearly gave me a heart attack. I couldnt imagine 4 years their. Vinny doesnt deserve iso. If Senter and persico are playing drums and riding bulls than Vinny should at least be in Allenwood.
123JoeSchmo
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by 123JoeSchmo »

Pogo The Clown wrote:That is because you are not smart enough to understand the difference.

Pogo
No it's because you're morally selective
123JoeSchmo
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by 123JoeSchmo »

I agree with the majority sentiment on this board.

Basciano committed murder therefore he belongs in jail. But he does not belong in the same company as terrorists, serial killers, double agents, cartel leaders, and the other truly sick fucks that are in there.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

brianwellbrock wrote:If Senter and persico are playing drums and riding bulls than Vinny should at least be in Allenwood.
Pretty much sums it up.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Basciano committed murder so he should have been executed.
All roads lead to New York.
123JoeSchmo
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by 123JoeSchmo »

Wiseguy wrote:Basciano committed murder so he should have been executed.
The death penalty should only be used in extreme cases. What Basciano did doesn't warrant that
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Then he wins and society loses. Let him die in jail and live a long life without every being able to stick his dick in a pussy again. If I were him I would want the death penalty...is better then doin life.
Dwalin2014
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dwalin2014 »

123JoeSchmo wrote:
The death penalty should only be used in extreme cases. What Basciano did doesn't warrant that
I agree with 123JoeSchmo here. Maybe I have read too many Japanese detective stories, but in some cases murder can be understandable: for example, if somebody kills your family and then bribes the judges, is let go and laughs in your face about how he did it and can't be tried anymore because of double jeopardy, then if you kill the bastard, there is nothing wrong imo. Or like in a case in happened Russia, where a mother killed the rapist and murderer of her daughter, who sneered at her, while telling her the details of the rape and murder.
I know, these examples are extreme cases but, to be honest I don't give a damn about Basciano, just wanted to specify that in my opinion not all murderers are the same and not all deserve the same punishment. The circumstances and the motives matter very much.