Pagans in New Jersey

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Pagans in New Jersey

Post by NJShore4Life »

NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Re: Pagans in New Jersey

Post by NJShore4Life »

NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Won’t be long until the feds hit the Pagan’s in nj with RICO
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:59 am Won’t be long until the feds hit the Pagan’s in nj with RICO
Given the fact that they wear patches and have tattoos that announce their membership in a criminal organization to the entire world, and draw as much attention to themselves as they possibly can, they're lucky they aren't hit with RICO charges every other day.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

TallGuy19 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:17 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:59 am Won’t be long until the feds hit the Pagan’s in nj with RICO
Given the fact that they wear patches and have tattoos that announce their membership in a criminal organization to the entire world, and draw as much attention to themselves as they possibly can, they're lucky they aren't hit with RICO charges every other day.
You’re right. I really feel like an indictment is imminent. Their so high profile that the fbi wont let them last for long.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Pagans have been around south jersey philly and central NJ for decades. But what is new is their push into NY Metro and Northern NJ metro areas once dominated by the Hells Angels. And that's why you are see the friction like the shooting in the Bronx. I think we are gonna see allot more of this. Especially in North Jersey and Metro NY and Long Island. These assaults on non bikers they are writing about are probably just drunkin fights. Last few summers prior to covid you could always see a group of Pagans outside the Stone Pony in Asbury depending on who was playing there. And if the Pagan group is large enough LE parks a Police Van across the street.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Why the Feds don’t have every Pagan, Bandido and HA clubhouse bugged to the nines is beyond me. None of these fucks have jobs yet ride around on 50k bikes and drink and party all day. They all just the luckiest craps players in the world then?

They literally have 1% on their sleeves.

Made guys in the mob can’t move without the Feds knowing about it.
Imagine if the families wore jackets with ‘Bonanno’ etc on the back....
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:08 pm Why the Feds don’t have every Pagan, Bandido and HA clubhouse bugged to the nines is beyond me. None of these fucks have jobs yet ride around on 50k bikes and drink and party all day. They all just the luckiest craps players in the world then?

They literally have 1% on their sleeves.

Made guys in the mob can’t move without the Feds knowing about it.
Imagine if the families wore jackets with ‘Bonanno’ etc on the back....
I've never understood their "business model" of advertising that they're crimnals and then, on top of that, riding down the street on the loudest motorcycles they can find, and doing everything they can to draw attention to themselves. Some of them even wear patches signifying that they have murdered someone. It's pretty difficult to fight a RICO case when the prosecutor has pictures of you wearing the logo of a racketeering enterprise.

The guys who join these OMCs probably got picked on in high school and wearing the patch makes them feel tough and powerful—not unlike a lot of cops.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

It’s a fear thing. It buys them immediate respect. Long term it causes problems, but these guys aren’t long term thinkers.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

TallGuy19 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:27 pm The guys who join these OMCs probably got picked on in high school and wearing the patch makes them feel tough and powerful—not unlike a lot of cops.
These guys are absolutely not the ones who got picked on in high school they're the ones who never went to school to begin with or got kicked out in 6th grade for stabbing someone.
Lou_Para
Straightened out

Post by Lou_Para »

The problem with bringing RICO cases against the Pag*ns is very simple. They are not a Criminal Organization. To clarify, yes there are members that engage in drug dealing,assault,murder,etc,but these are not ordered or directed by Club leadership or done as a part of being a member. The simple act of wearing a Club patch is not illegal. The Mafia could take a few lessons about layers of insulation and the use of "buffers" from the 1% world. Law enforcement can not provide evidence that Club leadership, at any level ,requires members to commit crimes,or even that they have knowledge of members criminal activity. Mind you,I'm strictly speaking about proving such activity. In the real world,if a member is running an illegal business,he is expected to kick 10% to his local Chapter President which is distributed "up the chain" similar to the OC gangs. The difference is that the Feds can never get enough rats to flip at every level up to the Mother Club. Also the member will never wear the Club Colors while transacting any illegal activity.
Although there are rare exceptions,these guys take Brotherhood so seriously that they will go to prison for long stretches rather than endanger their Brothers and their Club. The real hardcore members would kill someone in front of a Homicide Detective Convention,if it was needed to avenge or protect the Club. As far as "bugging their Clubhouses: 1)they are private property,just like your home. 2) You have to get a warrant from a judge to conduct electronic surveillance. This warrant must outline specific justification,supported by probable cause, or sworn oath for the tap,and is issued for a limited time,typically 30 days,after which a new warrant must be applied for. If nothing has turned up, or there is no new evidence, the extension will be denied.
As far as the other total BS that was mentioned: I'm in the Western PA area,and have some insight to the local Pag*ns,i.e Pittsburgh Chapter. One member owns and operates several successful bars, another is a full time salesman at a large Harley dealership, two worked full time heavy equipment and construction jobs. There is a truck driver,a couple tattoo artists,and a retired County maintenance worker. Believe it or not, one patched member is an attorney. So the notion that they can"t or don"t have legit jobs is ridiculous. To be fair, some are criminals who don't work, and have records. Pretty much the same breakdown you would see in any segment of the population.
One last point: To those who think that these guys are punks or bullies who only joined to have a "gang" back them up,here is an experiment you can try:
Walk up to a member who is alone and not wearing his Colors. Tell him he's a pus*y,and take a swing at him. Have your next of kin post the results of that encounter on this board.
CTamg65
Straightened out

Post by CTamg65 »

Lou and Johnny, I have to agree , I've gotten to know a couple H.A. Over the years and although not my type of crowd these 1percent clubs are definitely no pussies,are serious and dedicated as it can get to there brothers. They take pride in that life and I highly doubt these guys became affiliated because they were bullied there whole life,and need to be in a club to be tough . Like Lou said go into a bar when you see a Pagan or any other one percenter in there and spit in his face see where that gets you. A lot of these informants were killers themselves and turned to the government for protection because they knew there time was up,and that goes for the mob or any serious gang. Guys aren't only flipping cause they got caught and scared of doing time there's some killers that are ratting cause there scared for themselves and there families. That life is definitely not a joke ,and for sure not being run by some former high school losers who were bullied. Thats a joke
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Lou_Para wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:01 pm As far as the other total BS that was mentioned: I'm in the Western PA area,and have some insight to the local Pag*ns,i.e Pittsburgh Chapter. One member owns and operates several successful bars, another is a full time salesman at a large Harley dealership, two worked full time heavy equipment and construction jobs. There is a truck driver,a couple tattoo artists,and a retired County maintenance worker. Believe it or not, one patched member is an attorney. So the notion that they can"t or don"t have legit jobs is ridiculous. To be fair, some are criminals who don't work, and have records. Pretty much the same breakdown you would see in any segment of the population.
You’re right ‘Lou’.
Bandidos, HA, Pagans have pretty much the same criminal segment as any segment of society.
These guys are just.... attorney’s! As you say.

Working class eh ;)

Good pitch bud. Except you sorta contradict yourself at the end there. “These guys are legit, not criminals... .......
you harass them even one on one they’ll fuck you up....”

🙄
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

CTamg65 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:17 pm Lou and Johnny, I have to agree , I've gotten to know a couple H.A. Over the years and although not my type of crowd these 1percent clubs are definitely no pussies,are serious and dedicated as it can get to there brothers. They take pride in that life and I highly doubt these guys became affiliated because they were bullied there whole life,and need to be in a club to be tough . Like Lou said go into a bar when you see a Pagan or any other one percenter in there and spit in his face see where that gets you. A lot of these informants were killers themselves and turned to the government for protection because they knew there time was up,and that goes for the mob or any serious gang. Guys aren't only flipping cause they got caught and scared of doing time there's some killers that are ratting cause there scared for themselves and there families. That life is definitely not a joke ,and for sure not being run by some former high school losers who were bullied. Thats a joke
Maybe they're not losers who got bullied in high school—but their need to wear a patch to prove to the world what a hardass they are certainly makes them appear that way.