Jeff Canarsie has a book coming out

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Re: Jeff Canarsie has a book coming out

Post by Fughedaboutit »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:03 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:58 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:55 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:51 pm Honestly nobody gives a fuck about Jeff Lowman aka Elvis, and getting mentions from him will get you nowhere.

Unless you are on trial and from Philly, then he will follow you like a lost puppy.
What a excellent contribution
Almost as good as your contributions of being a random wigger that thinks he is a rap promoter but looks like a fucking dork. Also latches his lips onto the cocks of other posters begging for acceptance.

You are an absolute loser jew POS. LMAO
LOL

Lol, I get paid a few times a week off of music, as well as get over a $1000 per event that I throw.... but ya. You got me tagged.

I probably make more money then you...
Post a pic of urself pussy, I bet you haven't been fucked in years
Oh boy! Please post some more of the cool videos you are in posing in the projects! You gotta be STACKING CASH promoting for artists nobody has even heard of in the slums of Detroit HAHAHAHHA racking up less than 1000 views.

I am sure you are swimming in cash.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:05 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:03 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:58 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:55 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:51 pm Honestly nobody gives a fuck about Jeff Lowman aka Elvis, and getting mentions from him will get you nowhere.

Unless you are on trial and from Philly, then he will follow you like a lost puppy.
What a excellent contribution
Almost as good as your contributions of being a random wigger that thinks he is a rap promoter but looks like a fucking dork. Also latches his lips onto the cocks of other posters begging for acceptance.

You are an absolute loser jew POS. LMAO
LOL

Lol, I get paid a few times a week off of music, as well as get over a $1000 per event that I throw.... but ya. You got me tagged.

I probably make more money then you...
Post a pic of urself pussy, I bet you haven't been fucked in years
Oh boy! Please post some more of the cool videos you are in posing in the projects! You gotta be STACKING CASH promoting for artists nobody has even heard of in the slums of Detroit HAHAHAHHA racking up less than 1000 views.

I am sure you are swimming in cash.

https://youtu.be/eOxAlfvpQmI

LOL 140k VIEWS IN 4 DAYS
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Want more?? Cuz I can would appreciate u watching more.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.