Bust Today with DeCavalcante Tie

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Rocco
Full Patched

Re: Bust Today with DeCavalcante Tie

Post by Rocco »

NJShore4Life wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:56 pm I used to see Nigro doing a lot of early morning walk and talks with whoever around like 2013-2015ish in my neck of the woods here when I was having my coffee but I literally haven’t seen him in years since that time period. DeCavs are all around Toms River these days at the shore with the old timers, they’re around. They’re really quiet though, but they’re still around and kicking.
Nigro is in a retirement community at least he was during the Stango hit ! lol But allot of them are up there in age. They are senior citizens.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

TommyGambino wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:47 am Why would abramo or consalvo want the top spots, what is actually left in that family money wise and they are getting on in age
I agree...I never said they were gunning for top spots. I am saying when these older guys die off Louie is gonna face some pressure to fill a leadership position.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

joerock wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:25 pm So what do you think the current administration then just a wild guess Nigro is listed as consigliere if he doesn't have the same juice then i don't seem him holding that spot anymore, if anything I gotta say a Abramo is up there in the current adminstration just guesses on my end
Abramo is in his mid 70s now I believe. Louie is only 62. What I am saying is when these older guys die off or are just too old to be active in a leadership role..Louis is gonna feel some pressure from the Gambino's to step up. But yes allot of these older guys live in Toms River area. Some of them in 55 and older communities like Holiday City. allot of them had lagoon shore homes back have sold and gone into these communities. I believe Mike Taccetta lives in a community with his wife in Toms River NJ. I do not believe he is active. Both he and Mike Perna are out. So I believe Mike T is sitting out for the rest of the game so to speak.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

How balzano what's he been up to last Thing he did was get into a road rage incident any idea what he's doing?
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Associate Rosario Pali got out of jail early just found out
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Can we get a decav player list like we have for chi and philly
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:45 am Can we get a decav player list like we have for chi and philly
I asked for one to see if anyone knew, didn't really get any answers
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

There are known unknowns and unknown unknowns.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:11 pm There are known unknowns and unknown unknowns.
Please elaborate
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

joerock wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:31 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:11 pm There are known unknowns and unknown unknowns.
Please elaborate
Stupid Rumsfeld reference on my behalf. All the DeCav info that is out, we have.
We know what we know and we don’t know what we don’t know.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:26 am
Please elaborate
Stupid Rumsfeld reference on my behalf. All the DeCav info that is out, we have.
They been doing a good job keeping quite since the Stango bust then
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

joerock wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:42 am
Please elaborate
They been doing a good job keeping quite since the Stango bust then
Or there may be little activity. Who knows.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

joerock wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:31 am They been doing a good job keeping quite since the Stango bust then
It's New Jersey, probably the most fertile ground in the entire country for the mafia today besides maybe Staten Island. Them keeping a low profile with less LE pressure is far more likely than them having 'little activity'.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:15 pm
joerock wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:31 am They been doing a good job keeping quite since the Stango bust then
It's New Jersey, probably the most fertile ground in the entire country for the mafia today besides maybe Staten Island. Them keeping a low profile with less LE pressure is far more likely than them having 'little activity'.
Fair point.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Less LE pressure is a result declining activity. Like every other group outside of the big 5 the DeCavalcantes are winding down.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.