Dead loanshark customer

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Jimmy Napoli
Straightened out

Dead loanshark customer

Post by Jimmy Napoli »

I always wondered what happening,when loanshark customer die.Does mafia asking for rest of loan from family or they just let it go.Because in 2020,average person is not stupid and probably wont to pay 50k to some fat Italian guy.
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Dead loanshark customer

Post by dack2001 »

If the son was in the life and inherited father's interests, than I think you would collect from the son. If no one is in the life, you're right, you can't file a claim against the estate for an illegal debt and you would be insane to attempt to do so. Don't think anyone would take kindly to a visit from Moose or Rocco to the widow's house for payment either.
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

you better believe if their was a business involved or a house, jewelery, something will be recovered. i know the mob isnt what it used to be but try telling a legit street guy to fuck off and see what happens
Jimmy Napoli
Straightened out

Post by Jimmy Napoli »

queensnyer wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:06 am you better believe if their was a business involved or a house, jewelery, something will be recovered. i know the mob isnt what it used to be but try telling a legit street guy to fuck off and see what happens
Ofc you will not tell a legit street guy to fuck off,but what he can do to you?.your father was a degenerate gambler,owe them 35k and died by stroke.I dont think that average 30y old Newyorker,doesnt even belive that,there is mafia around.Cop station are all around NY,and belive feds cant wait to put average mafia soldier behind bars.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Jimmy Napoli wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:36 am
Ofc you will not tell a legit street guy to fuck off,but what he can do to you?.your father was a degenerate gambler,owe them 35k and died by stroke.I dont think that average 30y old Newyorker,doesnt even belive that,there is mafia around.Cop station are all around NY,and belive feds cant wait to put average mafia soldier behind bars.
If you're a 30 year old New Yorker and your father is a degenerate gambler with a 35k debt to the mob you'd have to have your head extremely far up your ass to not realize the mob is alive and kicking.
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

I think that trying to hold the dead guy's family responsible for a juice loan in this day and age would probably go about as smoothly as it did for the DeCavs when they tried to muscle in on that pizzeria 10 or so years ago.
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

dont believe the hype... i personally know guys who would crack your skull and do 5 years off principle...sure most are softer these days thats true. you think there arent ways to make your life miserable.. its 2020 and i know of guys who were forced to pick up there families and move away from where they were their whole life..the police/feds cant help you if they want you. as far as that pizzeria. sure they lost one..you hear about the 20 others they sunk their hooks into??? being naïve will get you hurt. i know its not the 80s. but still

fyi....if a guy gets a loan its through the word of somebody..that person is responsible if the person welches/dies whatever. so there you go.. loansharking 101
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

and if your in the life it will go through the channels and the family families/ crews involved will come up with something and guaranteed it will come from that dead guys assets whether physical or his cut of whatever is on the street hes involved with
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Some guys don't give a fuck about jail it's what they do that's their business.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

And they'll split your fucking head open right in front of everybody in the bank because they are fucking stupid.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Jimmy Napoli wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:29 am I always wondered what happening,when loanshark customer die.Does mafia asking for rest of loan from family or they just let it go.Because in 2020,average person is not stupid and probably wont to pay 50k to some fat Italian guy.
cant put every one in a blanket but in the old days at least in Cleveland u was let off
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

And when they get out of jail, it’ll be the same time as he gets out of his coma....
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Stroccos wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:52 pm
Jimmy Napoli wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:29 am I always wondered what happening,when loanshark customer die.Does mafia asking for rest of loan from family or they just let it go.Because in 2020,average person is not stupid and probably wont to pay 50k to some fat Italian guy.
cant put every one in a blanket but in the old days at least in Cleveland u was let off
Even cocksucking banks don’t let you off nowadays.
Debt obligations are passed to the children.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_-1l_SlA7c

You were irresponsible. The bank has a right to accrue a fee...

Take it all ya motherfuckers..
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Jerry Angiulo was picked up on the bug feds installed in his office saying ‘the motherfucker can’t be dead, he owes me $13,000!’