Crying Mobsters

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Cheech
Full Patched

Re: Crying Mobsters

Post by Cheech »

^ who told you that?
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Cheech wrote:^ who told you that?
Underboss by Peter Mass.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

That LoCascio story is probably bullshit.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

TommyGambino wrote:That LoCascio story is probably bullshit.
It could be or it could not be... Either way, Gravano wrote it and knew it would eventually reach Gotti. So maybe Gravano was getting revenge that way.
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

toto wrote:Toto Riina cried at funeral of Pippo Calderone.
where do you hear it? i don't think so, it's probably bullshit
East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by East Bronx »

Chris Christie wrote:
TommyGambino wrote:That LoCascio story is probably bullshit.
It could be or it could not be... Either way, Gravano wrote it and knew it would eventually reach Gotti. So maybe Gravano was getting revenge that way.
I don't believe it, either. But that's just my opinion.
"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half-hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker." ---- Rounders.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Chris Christie wrote:
Underboss by Peter Mass.

I havent read that in years and I always thought it was self serving. dont believe it. but to each his own. i wasnt there. just my opinion
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Cheech wrote:
Chris Christie wrote:
Underboss by Peter Mass.

I havent read that in years and I always thought it was self serving. dont believe it. but to each his own. i wasnt there. just my opinion
Allegedly, Locascio stole some oranges and went back to his cell here Gravano and Gotti were. Gotti was presumably asleep so Locascio offered Gravano an orange and then seen Gotti awaken and then offered one to him. Gotti allegedly blew up at Loc offering an orange to Gravano first and told him to stick the orange up his ass.

Later - Gravano claims - he went to see Loc in his cell who was crying over being disrespected. He claims they both made a pact to kill Gotti if they beat the rap. Locascio allegedly said: "I get to the drive this motherfucker to the spot, and I get to be the shooter."

Whether the second part happened or not, Gravano putting that in a book would endanger Locascio. He knew what he was doing.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

The story always seemed believable to me considering Gotti's ego and the tension between them all at the time after hearing the tapes.
All roads lead to New York.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

SmartinUp aka Joey Ricciardi was in the fed lock up with the three amigos when it all went down. The bickering and infighting actually happened between Gotti, Gravano and Loc. Whether or not the fuckin orange story and the crying is true I don't know. But the three were playing the blame game on each other. Being there and witnessing that is what made Joey R leave the life when he finished his time for credit card fraud. All these young aspiring wiseguys back then though Gotti was a god. But when he witnessed it all break down he realized it was all horseshit and everyone is willing to thru anyone under the bus.
East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by East Bronx »

Rocco wrote:SmartinUp aka Joey Ricciardi was in the fed lock up with the three amigos when it all went down. The bickering and infighting actually happened between Gotti, Gravano and Loc. Whether or not the fuckin orange story and the crying is true I don't know. But the three were playing the blame game on each other. Being there and witnessing that is what made Joey R leave the life when he finished his time for credit card fraud. All these young aspiring wiseguys back then though Gotti was a god. But when he witnessed it all break down he realized it was all horseshit and everyone is willing to thru anyone under the bus.
Catching that credit card case is the best thing that ever happened to him. Now, I don't know him. But I DO know what it's like to find out that the life can be horseshit the hard way. My two cents.
"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half-hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker." ---- Rounders.
phatmatress
Straightened out

Post by phatmatress »

scagghiuni wrote:
toto wrote:Toto Riina cried at funeral of Pippo Calderone.
where do you hear it? i don't think so, it's probably bullshit
why is crying at a funeral bullshit? Jesus Christ these people are made of stone... Idk even know how this became an active topic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Because the thought of some of these guy's beaking down into tears is good for a laugh. :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Wiseguy wrote:The story always seemed believable to me considering Gotti's ego and the tension between them all at the time after hearing the tapes.
A guy like Frankie loc crying after he took 100 years? The guy who said maybe 5 sentences in all those hours of tapes? And one was to tell Norman to make meatballs. They may have been in fighting but crying? Frankie Loc? I don't see it.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/new ... e-1.819026

If the above is true, it gives some credence that the orange part of the story happened. if Gravano had made the whole thing up, Gotti wouldn't have bothered to have a hit done on Locascio.