Has anyone heard from Chucky?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Re: Has anyone heard from Chucky?

Post by Angelo Santino »

On one hand it's funny, on another hand we're treating these guys like wild flamingos. I lament not trying to contact Nicky Scarfo, I'd be concerned with what he heard back in the day and if he had any opinion on certain names and I'd have pleaded with him to tell me before he dies and the info is lost. I never got around to it and he passed... Let's say he wrote back and and included personal private details, not sure I'd post it even once he passed. I may share some specifics of what he said such as if he called Phil Leonetti a cocksucker but anything else, it'd feel wrong and unethical. But that's just me and mine, others have their own moral code and a salut.
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:42 am
newera_212 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:01 pm I wish there was a way to access some of Maggio’s old posts / threads just for the Colombo stuff. he had a lot of great anecdotes, especially about random people who there werent a lot of info on like the campanella brothers, “black” dom, etc
I recall that one about a couple knuckleheads who harassed the family of a "serious guy" in the Colombo family and the inevitable result.
Wiseguy, do you remember the gist of this story?

He had some great Colombo stories. He’s the one that posted about Big Dino Colabro getting spit on in the MDC by Carmine Baudanza for acting soft in jail when he used to run around the street acting like the toughest guy in the world.

I vaguely remember a story he posted about Wild Bill Cutolo getting into a dispute with a random truck driver. The truck driver dropped some wise guys name and Wild Bill then proceeded to knock the driver out and told him to go back and tell the wiseguy that he just got knocked out by Billy from 11th Avenue.
The Greek
Straightened out

Post by The Greek »

Uncle Pete wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:05 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:42 am
newera_212 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:01 pm I wish there was a way to access some of Maggio’s old posts / threads just for the Colombo stuff. he had a lot of great anecdotes, especially about random people who there werent a lot of info on like the campanella brothers, “black” dom, etc
I recall that one about a couple knuckleheads who harassed the family of a "serious guy" in the Colombo family and the inevitable result.
Wiseguy, do you remember the gist of this story?

He had some great Colombo stories. He’s the one that posted about Big Dino Colabro getting spit on in the MDC by Carmine Baudanza for acting soft in jail when he used to run around the street acting like the toughest guy in the world.

I vaguely remember a story he posted about Wild Bill Cutolo getting into a dispute with a random truck driver. The truck driver dropped some wise guys name and Wild Bill then proceeded to knock the driver out and told him to go back and tell the wiseguy that he just got knocked out by Billy from 11th Avenue.
Wasn't it Joe Black Gorgone that he was friends with? Apologies if I'm remembering wrong
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Uncle Pete wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:05 pmWiseguy, do you remember the gist of this story?
It went something like this...

There was a young kid (maybe late teens, early 20's) who was out at a restaurant with his parents who were visiting. For some reason I don't recall, there were these two roid-head jerkoffs who were hassling them in the restaurant. And when the two guys went outside, they didn't leave but hung around and continued to yell, threaten, and harass the family from outside while they ate. This actually went on for some time and the family didn't feel safe to leave.

I don't remember if they made a call but what Maggio described as a "serious guy high up in the Colombo family" who "had been in Gang Land News more than once" shows up. The two knuckleheads outside know who he is and immediately start kissing his ass, while not knowing he's related to the people inside the restaurant they've been harassing for the past couple hours. As soon as the mob guy gets there, the kid comes rushing out, pointing to the two idiots, and tells the mob guy everything that has transpired.

The two guys realize immediately they've made a huge mistake and get out of there. One was wise enough to hightail it down to Florida and hide out. The other guy made the mistake of sticking around. Apparently he was at his apartment with his girlfriend when the door gets busted down by some guys the Colombo bigwig had sent. The immediately start giving the guy the beating of his life. The girlfriend first attempts to interfere and then tries to go for the phone to call the cops. She ended up with a fractured skull or something like that. The guy got it much worse. I don't remember all the injuries but one of them was a shattered eye socket.
All roads lead to New York.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

The Greek wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:17 pm
UTC wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:39 pm I miss Greekman as a good guy. Lenny from Bayonne was a great poster who disappeared, and it was widely believed he died, but I don't know if it was confirmed.
I agree Greekman was cool. So was Lenny. Wasn't there a female Sicilian poster who's husband was related to some Sicilian bigwigs?
That was Carmella.

She was here but I think got banned bc she gave away personal info.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

UTC wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:32 pm

I collect panties from former female posters--Ann, Caso, etc. Hey, Caso could probably figure out this Canadian stuff.
:D
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

The Greek wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:16 pm
Antiliar wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:29 pm
UTC wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:39 pm I miss Greekman as a good guy. Lenny from Bayonne was a great poster who disappeared, and it was widely believed he died, but I don't know if it was confirmed.
I agree Greekman was cool. So was Lenny. Wasn't there a female Sicilian poster who's husband was related to some Sicilian bigwigs?
I thought you were Greekman. My bad. Yes, Greekman was a cool character, as was Lenny.
haha easy to confuse. I think he was from North Carolina if I remember right.
Yes, family had a pawn shop. We used to talk.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:25 am
That was Carmella.

Here username was Tag. I think she went under Tagliafaccia on gangsterbb and got banned there too.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Antiliar wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:16 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:25 am
That was Carmella.

Here username was Tag. I think she went under Tagliafaccia on gangsterbb and got banned there too.
She used to be hot :mrgreen:
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

UTC wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:04 am
I thought you were Greekman. My bad. Yes, Greekman was a cool character, as was Lenny.

His "only in a pawn shop" stories were hilarious.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:30 am Yes he did. Several years back.

Pogo
Greekman was younger right? He had gastric bypass?
Dante
Honorary Member

Post by Dante »

Didi used to write letters to guys in prison who he never met as well. He wasn’t as prolific as Mafioso but I remember him posting a few.

I always thought it was kinda embarrassing, to be honest.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Philly d wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:16 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:30 am Yes he did. Several years back.

Pogo
Greekman was younger right? He had gastric bypass?

He was in his 40s when he died if I'm not mistaken. I don't remember if it had anything to do with his death but he was pretty open about being a recovering alcoholic.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:18 pm
UTC wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:04 am

His "only in a pawn shop" stories were hilarious.

Pogo
Very true. He had a very severe alcohol and obesity problem but, even though he went dry, caught up with him.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Under The Covers?

Am I close?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.