Has anyone heard from Chucky?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Has anyone heard from Chucky?

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Or when he is talking to his son about Merlino shooting him. "He tried to kill Scarfo's son". Classic. :lol:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:33 pm Or when he is talking to his son about Merlino shooting him. "He tried to kill Scarfo's son". Classic. :lol:
Never gets old, hahaha.
Doug
Associate

Post by Doug »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:40 am
Doug wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:18 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:44 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:28 pm Did someone say that Tommy died or am I thinking of someone else?

Yes. Tommy died.

And SC from GBB.

As far as mafioso.... do u guys remember DiDi Degorgio ?? Or something close to that. He actually was the one who got me in these forums. He was close with MAFIOSO and reported his death.
I recall DiDi. Didn't he live outside Philly in the country? He was trying to organize some sort of get together with a bunch posters on Real Deal. Or maybe even back to the BM forum days.

Ya. I'm pretty sure he lived in philly. He was a big scarfo guy.
Did u mean to say AM instead of BM?
BM - Boston Mafia forum, post American Mafia. LTH and someone else ran it. Meatball? Boston Mike?
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:36 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:25 pm
JohnnyS wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:31 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:27 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:36 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:45 pm That was Mafioso. His meltdowns were legendary. During one of his drunken rants he posted his phone number on the forum and Maggio actually called it and talked to his wife. :lol:

Pogo
Wasn't him who wrote to just about every mob guy in prison and then would post photos of their letters back to him?

Everyone needs a hobby.
Yeah that was him. It was a bit creepy but it was kind of cool to see the letters.
Who did he receive replies from?

Weird thing to do but I don't judge. :lol:

Nicky Scarfo was one.

Pogo
I think he got one from George Borgesi too. As if these guys would give him the time of day once they were out.
What does that have to do with anything? They gave him more of a time of day than they would ever give you. Weird comment.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:10 pmWhat does that have to do with anything? They gave him more of a time of day than they would ever give you. Weird comment.
I'm not writing letters to incarcerated mobsters so...

But, hey, thanks for the worthless input as usual, Fug.
All roads lead to New York.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

There’s some idiot hocking Ligambi prison correspondences on the internet. The best part is Uncle Joe addresses the letter to these people and clearly knows them when you read through the letter so it will get Obviously eventually get back to him that these idiots are hocking his prison letters on the internet for a quick buck....
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/ ... -424113839

Here’s the link to one of the letters , there’s several others out there too.....
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:46 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:10 pmWhat does that have to do with anything? They gave him more of a time of day than they would ever give you. Weird comment.
I'm not writing letters to incarcerated mobsters so...

But, hey, thanks for the worthless input as usual, Fug.
I collect panties from former female posters--Ann, Caso, etc. Hey, Caso could probably figure out this Canadian stuff.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

I miss Greekman as a good guy. Lenny from Bayonne was a great poster who disappeared, and it was widely believed he died, but I don't know if it was confirmed.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Lenny claimed to be a Korean vet. If true than he most likely died. They said he wasn't answering his e-emails after he disappeared.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Doug
Associate

Post by Doug »

UTC wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:39 pm I miss Greekman as a good guy. Lenny from Bayonne was a great poster who disappeared, and it was widely believed he died, but I don't know if it was confirmed.
Didn't Greekman die, too?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Yes he did. Several years back.

Pogo
The Greek
Straightened out

Post by The Greek »

UTC wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:39 pm I miss Greekman as a good guy. Lenny from Bayonne was a great poster who disappeared, and it was widely believed he died, but I don't know if it was confirmed.
I agree Greekman was cool. So was Lenny. Wasn't there a female Sicilian poster who's husband was related to some Sicilian bigwigs?
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

The Greek wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:17 pm
I agree Greekman was cool. So was Lenny. Wasn't there a female Sicilian poster who's husband was related to some Sicilian bigwigs?
I thought you were Greekman. My bad. Yes, Greekman was a cool character, as was Lenny.
The Greek
Straightened out

Post by The Greek »

Antiliar wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:29 pm
The Greek wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:17 pm
I thought you were Greekman. My bad. Yes, Greekman was a cool character, as was Lenny.
haha easy to confuse. I think he was from North Carolina if I remember right.