Has anyone heard from Chucky?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: Has anyone heard from Chucky?

Post by JeremyTheJew »

B. wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:54 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:25 pm Nicky Scarfo was one.

Pogo
That one was classic. "I leave religion to the women and children."

Mafioso also corresponded with Phil Narducci and posted a photo Narducci sent him from prison.

He talked to Tony Green Urso as well and I believe got a photo. He posted a photo of his home office and had all sorts of letters/photos from these guys pinned up on the wall. Mike Taccetta was one, too.

He also went to Philadelphia and smoked weed with Bobby Simone's son outside a bar. Simone's son told him Ligambi had two barbers in prison, one to cut the top of his hair and the other to cut the sides.
And casso sent him like some kinda thank you card.
He would post all the envelopes up.

On another note tho....
B.... wtf is up w that mass e mail half of got??
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

He caught flack when he announced he was going to visit Joe Ligambi's house, people started asking if he was a stalker. Maggio quipped: "Goober's going camping with the beer truck parked out on Uncle Joe's lawn, as soon as the beer runs out the trip is over." Mafioso was heavy alcoholic, as the night got longer his sentences became more choppy and the thought process more confrontational. "Beer balls" as Maggio coined it. He died young, in his 30's I think, leaving behind a family.

Since this thread has evolved into memory lane, I'd like to also bring up Phat Mattress who also passed last year. It was an honor to know him.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

[/quote]
I think he got one from George Borgesi too. As if these guys would give him the time of day once they were out.
[/quote]

Would you happen to remember what Borgesi wrote back lol? I just can’t picture him responding to some random weirdo from from some random hell hole in Middle America sending him mail in the can....
Doug
Associate

Post by Doug »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:44 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:28 pm Did someone say that Tommy died or am I thinking of someone else?

Yes. Tommy died.

And SC from GBB.

As far as mafioso.... do u guys remember DiDi Degorgio ?? Or something close to that. He actually was the one who got me in these forums. He was close with MAFIOSO and reported his death.
I recall DiDi. Didn't he live outside Philly in the country? He was trying to organize some sort of get together with a bunch posters on Real Deal. Or maybe even back to the BM forum days.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

B. wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:54 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:25 pm Nicky Scarfo was one.

Pogo
That one was classic. "I leave religion to the women and children."

Mafioso also corresponded with Phil Narducci and posted a photo Narducci sent him from prison.

He talked to Tony Green Urso as well and I believe got a photo. He posted a photo of his home office and had all sorts of letters/photos from these guys pinned up on the wall. Mike Taccetta was one, too.

He also went to Philadelphia and smoked weed with Bobby Simone's son outside a bar. Simone's son told him Ligambi had two barbers in prison, one to cut the top of his hair and the other to cut the sides.
Fair play to him I guess. I'm surprised so many responded tho but then again what else is there to do inside? These guys must have been telling everyone they have their own fan clubs. :lol:
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Tony Green Urso definitely seems like the type who would be happy as hell to receive a letter from a 'fan' I just hope he didn't send the guy a picture of him in his skintight spandex :lol:
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Chris Christie wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:26 am He caught flack when he announced he was going to visit Joe Ligambi's house, people started asking if he was a stalker. Maggio quipped: "Goober's going camping with the beer truck parked out on Uncle Joe's lawn, as soon as the beer runs out the trip is over." Mafioso was heavy alcoholic, as the night got longer his sentences became more choppy and the thought process more confrontational. "Beer balls" as Maggio coined it. He died young, in his 30's I think, leaving behind a family.

Since this thread has evolved into memory lane, I'd like to also bring up Phat Mattress who also passed last year. It was an honor to know him.
GTFO PHAT PASSED!?!?!
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

JohnnyS wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:49 pm So has nobody heard from eboli? He was a good poster. I remember the write ups he done on Gigante and Bellomo.
i'm also wondering what happened to him. he hasn't been posted since december and when you check his profile there's no date or time under last activity. was it ever explained whatever happened to his bellomo profile?
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:11 am
Chris Christie wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:26 am He caught flack when he announced he was going to visit Joe Ligambi's house, people started asking if he was a stalker. Maggio quipped: "Goober's going camping with the beer truck parked out on Uncle Joe's lawn, as soon as the beer runs out the trip is over." Mafioso was heavy alcoholic, as the night got longer his sentences became more choppy and the thought process more confrontational. "Beer balls" as Maggio coined it. He died young, in his 30's I think, leaving behind a family.

GTFO PHAT PASSED!?!?!
Sadly so.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Doug wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:18 am
Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:28 pm Did someone say that Tommy died or am I thinking of someone else?

Yes. Tommy died.

And SC from GBB.

As far as mafioso.... do u guys remember DiDi Degorgio ?? Or something close to that. He actually was the one who got me in these forums. He was close with MAFIOSO and reported his death.
I recall DiDi. Didn't he live outside Philly in the country? He was trying to organize some sort of get together with a bunch posters on Real Deal. Or maybe even back to the BM forum days.

Ya. I'm pretty sure he lived in philly. He was a big scarfo guy.
Did u mean to say AM instead of BM?
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

TwoPiece wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:33 am
JohnnyS wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:49 pm So has nobody heard from eboli? He was a good poster. I remember the write ups he done on Gigante and Bellomo.
i'm also wondering what happened to him. he hasn't been posted since december and when you check his profile there's no date or time under last activity. was it ever explained whatever happened to his bellomo profile?
Dont think so. I was looking for his Bellomo thread the other day he must have deleted it.
ThomasSpears
Associate

Post by ThomasSpears »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:40 am
Doug wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:18 am

Yes. Tommy died.

And SC from GBB.

Ya. I'm pretty sure he lived in philly. He was a big scarfo guy.
Did u mean to say AM instead of BM?
Johnny del?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:40 am Would you happen to remember what Borgesi wrote back lol? I just can’t picture him responding to some random weirdo from from some random hell hole in Middle America sending him mail in the can....

Pretty much all his responses were some variation of "Hi, how are you? Thanks for writing." None of them talked OC or really anything of substance. If I remember right Joey Lombardo bitched about his situation of being placed in supermax and Scarfo expounded on his views on some general topics a bit but that was pretty much it.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Slumpy
Straightened out

Post by Slumpy »

Anyone else remember that Guy 'The Arm" from Gangsterbb? Claiming to be some associate of.. Buffalo, was it? Maybe KC? I forget, but it was always funny seeing him post and then the page upon pages of people clowning him.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Pretty sure Scarfo's comment about leaving religion to women and children was in direct response to Mafioso wishing him "Merry Christmas." Not even kidding.

Scarfo is 100%, hands-down the funniest mafia boss I've ever come across. His recorded phone calls to Nicky Jr. where he's talking in third person about how "Scarfo's son" belongs in Philadelphia... it's too good for words.