Cleveland Crime Family

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Patrickgold
Full Patched

Re: Cleveland Crime Family

Post by Patrickgold »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:27 pm No just pointing out what you said when you used to post as Joeychicago on the old forums.

Pogo
That’s great your pointing out stuff that is not true. Like I said, “virtual ptsd” will cause this. Still trying to figure which angle you guys are playing. One guy claims I’m still in high school and the other claims I was on a forum however long ago. You guys might want to get on the same page I mean you are on the same team. It will give you guys more credibility
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I don't recall anyone saying you are in high school. You said in a previous post that you're in your mid 30s. So Confederate simply pointed out that you would have been a little kid in the early/mid-90s when you are now claiming you saw Joe Lombardo holding court with mobsters after his release from prison.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:58 pm I don't recall anyone saying you are in high school. You said in a previous post that you're in your mid 30s. So Confederate simply pointed out that you would have been a little kid in the early/mid-90s when you are now claiming you saw Joe Lombardo holding court with mobsters after his release from prison.

Pogo
He claimed that I said I still go to high school with “Outfit kids” and you claimed that I was various different posters on various different forums however long ago. Also, Confederate, who is from Atlanta or wherever he is from, wrongly assumed that I when I saw Lombardo it was around 1992 at Bella Notte. Unfortunately he didn’t do research and Bella Notte did not open until 1995. Even then, I didn’t start going until the late 1990s. I really started going there regularly around 2001 or 2002. And I never claimed I saw Lombardo holding court. Somebody usually going by himself to eat there every Friday to get the Friday fish special is hardly holding court.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Actually you said you go to school (present tense) with Outfit kids. Later on you changed it to WENT to school (past tense).

Patrickgold wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:32 pm I just happen to go to school with some of their kids and grew up in an area that has a big italian influence.

As for Lombardo the topic was him holding court after his release from prison in the 1990s.

Patrickgold wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:20 pm One of Hagedorn's informants also claimed that Lombardo was conducting meetings in Bella Notte during this period. Lombardo would go to Bella Noite every Friday and get their fish special. I remember that very well

You claimed in a previous post that you are in your 30s.
Patrickgold wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:33 am I’m in my 30s

So you would have been a child "during this period" but evidently you were perceptive enough to notice Lomardo conducting mob meetings as well as know his regular dining schedule and what he ordered during those meetings. :roll:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

It's basically been the same 2 or 3 Chicago posters coming back over and over again under one name or another. But they're easy to spot because the agenda stays the same.
All roads lead to New York.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:57 pm Actually you said you go to school (present tense) with Outfit kids. Later on you changed it to WENT to school (past tense).

Patrickgold wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:32 pm I just happen to go to school with some of their kids and grew up in an area that has a big italian influence.

As for Lombardo the topic was him holding court after his release from prison in the 1990s.

Patrickgold wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:20 pm One of Hagedorn's informants also claimed that Lombardo was conducting meetings in Bella Notte during this period. Lombardo would go to Bella Noite every Friday and get their fish special. I remember that very well

You claimed in a previous post that you are in your 30s.
Patrickgold wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:33 am I’m in my 30s

So you would have been a child "during this period" but evidently you were perceptive enough to notice Lomardo conducting mob meetings as well as know his regular dining schedule and what he ordered during those meetings. :roll:

Pogo
First, Good to know that your adding quotes to my name. I did not post that about Havedorn. Good try though. Second, I went to school. If you can’t figure out that I missed a ed at the end of happen then I don’t know what to tell you. I use those forum from my iPhone, not a desk top computer like you where you spend most of your day. I type on the go. Did you catch the past tense for grew? Third,I am in my 30s. Do you want the exact date and year I born? You seem very interested in my personal life. Maybe it’s because I have a life I you don’t .
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

And you don’t.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

No that was my mistake when I copied and pasted your response to PolackTony. But you did post

Lombardo would go to Bella Noite every Friday and get their fish special. I remember that very well

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=6386&hilit=Hagedorn%27s&start=40

You must have been one perceptive kid to be privy to when and where Lombardo was conducting his meetings and what he ate during those meetings. :roll:

Pogo
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

OK Gang:

JCB, Stroccos, and Myself (FOF), along with a wee bit from Friend of Henry, are ones that know a few things about Cleveland or had any serious interactions with Cleveland. There are a few fringe posters that have some knowledge of Cleveland and others have done some serious research.
Know which Game to Play
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

This guy is a troll...don't buy into his garbage
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
NothingNew44
Straightened out

Post by NothingNew44 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:25 pm No that was my mistake when I copied and pasted your response to PolackTony. But you did post

Lombardo would go to Bella Noite every Friday and get their fish special. I remember that very well

You must have been one perceptive kid to be privy to when and where Lombardo was conducting his meetings and what he ate during those meetings. :roll:

Pogo
[/quote

Ouch. :lol:
NothingNew44
Straightened out

Post by NothingNew44 »

If anything this thread has become entertaining. I think we can all agree with that.
NothingNew44
Straightened out

Post by NothingNew44 »

FriendofFamily wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:12 pm OK Gang:

JCB, Stroccos, and Myself (FOF), along with a wee bit from Friend of Henry, are ones that know a few things about Cleveland or had any serious interactions with Cleveland. There are a few fringe posters that have some knowledge of Cleveland and others have done some serious research.
The Cleveland/Pittsburgh group. Great posters.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:25 pm No that was my mistake when I copied and pasted your response to PolackTony. But you did post

Pogo
Being in my late teens and early 20s and seeing him come in while bullshitting with the owners and talking about who just walked in. Yea that would never happen. Nobody would know if he came in. You seem to be very perceptive about kids activities
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Patrickgold wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:58 pm

Pogo
Being in my late teens and early 20s and seeing him come in while bullshitting with the owners and talking about who just walked in. Yea that would never happen.
Yes, it never happened. You would have been 22 years old in 2007. Lombardo DISAPPEARED well before April of 2005 when the Feds finally found him hiding in Elmwood Park.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".