Cleveland Crime Family

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Cleveland Crime Family

Post by UTC »

Mason_dixon wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:48 pm All I’m saying is I think the FBI for the pride and ego want us to believe all the Mafia but basically New York is dead. They have plenty of reasons to lie about it. I don’t understand with all the conspiracies that are starting to be found out why the FBI would be honest about anything. The government wants us dumb. I think heroin in Cleveland is way overshadowing the small possibility of a tiny LCN family still functioning maybe rebuilding so letting these guys go low key and take loan sharking and bookmaking to their hearts content I think the FBI could careless about right now but they don’t want the people to ever even think days like the bombings of the 80s could come back so why even mention a family possibly trying to rise from the ashes? I’m not saying that’s truly the case cause I have no clue I just think racial tensions and heroin fentanyl / carona are taking the full plate of all the GOVernent can handle right now. Wise guy your trust in the government is simply Niheeve. Can you not see the point here? I don’t think FBI paperwork holds any weight.
On the other hand, many say the FBI exaggerates rather than downplays when it comes to the mafia, to increase their funding.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:53 pm
NothingNew44 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:44 pm Rumor has it San Jose is on the rise. 30 “low key sleepers”......lol

Back on the old forums people did claim that San Francisco was still around "operating in the shadows" running gambling, drugs and loansharking. Sal Amerana was the Boss and Frank "Skinny" Valente was the UnderBoss.

Pogo
Micheal " guido " Joye is now running things in ClevelaND
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

These guys get off on this shit. Whenever someone makes a thread asking about a “defunct” family they jump in. Even when there are examples of some type of organization being around, they find a reason to claim otherwise. Lack of indictments? There were indictments in Pittsburgh and Buffalo and maybe even Cleveland and they claim the guys being indicted are just bookies with no organization even though those guys had connections to the family when they were still around. We even had the underboss of Buffalo on wire tap saying there is still an organization in Buffalo and they tried to discredit it. Look at the Buffalo thread. There are 300 plus pages bc of them.
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

I could give a shit less about Cleveland never been there don’t plan to go there and whether they have a family of 3 or zero makes the least bit of difference to me. The fact is I don’t know the underworld if Cleveland abs wise guy sure as hell doesn’t either. Point made case closed I agree chances are slim to none just saying nothing would surprise me
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

Mason_dixon wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:45 am I could give a shit less about Cleveland never been there don’t plan to go there and whether they have a family of 3 or zero makes the least bit of difference to me. The fact is I don’t know the underworld if Cleveland abs wise guy sure as hell doesn’t either. Point made case closed I agree chances are slim to none just saying nothing would surprise me
It’s all guess work , I agree . Cleveland being an active family is slim to none . But I remember these experts on these forums claiming for years the buffalo mob was not a viable mob family . Look how that worked out 🙈
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

In my opinion the lines between “remnants” and “active family” are sometimes blurred, aren’t always clear, and tbh, not very relevant. The overwhelming majority of the time, if there isn’t much noise coming out from a family or it’s remnants, it’s usually because they are small and not making much waves. If there’s 10 old made guys in a city, how are we supposed to know how they organize themselves. If all they do is some loansharking, gambling ect and scratch out a living I doubt the fbi gives a shit if they have a LCN pecking order or not. IMO organized crime has really changed with the times, and little to no organization, Italian or not, has large membership numbers with clear cut ranks. Things are much smaller and clannish, it’s better this way in the current day. Similar to how it is in Canada. So even if there’s no clear cut ranks in a smaller mafia city, doesn’t mean that there’s not a mafia family still there, or that they are remnants that answer to a structured family. Things have just changed, and I bet we will be seeing similar things in New York eventually.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Patrickgold wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:23 am These guys get off on this shit. Whenever someone makes a thread asking about a “defunct” family they jump in. Even when there are examples of some type of organization being around, they find a reason to claim otherwise. Lack of indictments? There were indictments in Pittsburgh and Buffalo and maybe even Cleveland and they claim the guys being indicted are just bookies with no organization even though those guys had connections to the family when they were still around. We even had the underboss of Buffalo on wire tap saying there is still an organization in Buffalo and they tried to discredit it. Look at the Buffalo thread. There are 300 plus pages bc of them.
On the contrary, far from getting off on it, trying to explain the state of the mob to guys like you is like explaining algebra to a baboon.
Mason_dixon wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:45 am I could give a shit less about Cleveland never been there don’t plan to go there and whether they have a family of 3 or zero makes the least bit of difference to me. The fact is I don’t know the underworld if Cleveland abs wise guy sure as hell doesn’t either. Point made case closed I agree chances are slim to none just saying nothing would surprise me
But the FBI does. So I don't know what you're bitching about.

The feds were writing off Cleveland nearly 30 years ago. 3 old guys left, one living in Florida last I read. But we're still arguing about it? Pull your head out of your ass.
Hailbritain wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:47 amIt’s all guess work , I agree . Cleveland being an active family is slim to none . But I remember these experts on these forums claiming for years the buffalo mob was not a viable mob family . Look how that worked out 🙈
It worked out just fine.

We have a big drug bust that came and went, bookended by sporadic stuff before and after. We have about a dozen mostly old members showing little or no activity. Then around 20 or so phantom members that appear to be about as believable as Scott B's Detroit old charts showing 50 members. But, in the case of Buffalo, there aren't even names to go off of.

Meanwhile, the feds haven't changed their position. So all we're left with is people waiting for a case or press release showing the existence of a family that will never come, Nickle City documenting everytime a guy remotely connected to Buffalo farts or picks his nose, and Joe Todaro making pizza.

It's all over but the crying.
All roads lead to New York.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:40 am
Patrickgold wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:23 am These guys get off on this shit. Whenever someone makes a thread asking about a “defunct” family they jump in. Even when there are examples of some type of organization being around, they find a reason to claim otherwise. Lack of indictments? There were indictments in Pittsburgh and Buffalo and maybe even Cleveland and they claim the guys being indicted are just bookies with no organization even though those guys had connections to the family when they were still around. We even had the underboss of Buffalo on wire tap saying there is still an organization in Buffalo and they tried to discredit it. Look at the Buffalo thread. There are 300 plus pages bc of them.
On the contrary, far from getting off on it, trying to explain the state of the mob to guys like you is like explaining algebra to a baboon.

On the old forum this guy claimed that he thought there were still families in Dallas and Madison. So it is no surprise that he is trying to resurrect Pittsburgh and Cleveland.

Stroccos wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:53 pm Micheal " guido " Joye is now running things in ClevelaND

He is the Gambino family's rep in Cleveland.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Costigan
Straightened out

Post by Costigan »

[/quote]He is the Gambino family's rep in Cleveland .Pogo[/quote]

i thought that was Carmine Agnello. :lol:
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:00 pmOn the old forum this guy claimed that he thought there were still families in Dallas and Madison. So it is no surprise that he is trying to resurrect Pittsburgh and Cleveland.
Absolutely #$%^& pathetic.

But we're the bad guys. :roll:
All roads lead to New York.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Costigan wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:25 pm
He is the Gambino family's rep in Cleveland .Pogo[/quote]

i thought that was Carmine Agnello. :lol:
[/quote]

Joyce was a made Gambino in Cleveland before Agnello ever got there.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:27 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:00 pmOn the old forum this guy claimed that he thought there were still families in Dallas and Madison. So it is no surprise that he is trying to resurrect Pittsburgh and Cleveland.

The guys he goes to school with told him Cleveland is an active Family. :roll:

It's absolutely amazing to me how some people cannot understand the difference between left over remnants doing something on their own versus a thriving viable organization with an administration. It would be to the BENEFIT of the Feds to say there was an active "family" for job security. In the past, many times, the Feds even "exaggerated" this kind of thing by saying something like "the Booking Making bust MADE $1 Million a week", which REALLY means that the bookmaking operation took in $1 million a week IN BETS. Huge difference. Another thing they do a lot is by labeling everybody as some kind of "Mob Boss" when a bust takes place. They did that a lot with the Outfit busts in the past.

When the Feds say there is no longer a viable Family operating, then for sure that is accurate until they say otherwise because they have always "leaned" the other way if you read the indictments & terminology used.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Confederate wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:08 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:27 pm

The guys he goes to school with told him Cleveland is an active Family. :roll:

It's absolutely amazing to me how some people cannot understand the difference between left over remnants doing something on their own versus a thriving viable organization with an administration. It would be to the BENEFIT of the Feds to say there was an active "family" for job security. In the past, many times, the Feds even "exaggerated" this kind of thing by saying something like "the Booking Making bust MADE $1 Million a week", which REALLY means that the bookmaking operation took in $1 million a week IN BETS. Huge difference. Another thing they do a lot is by labeling everybody as some kind of "Mob Boss" when a bust takes place. They did that a lot with the Outfit busts in the past.

When the Feds say there is no longer a viable Family operating, then for sure that is accurate until they say otherwise because they have always "leaned" the other way if you read the indictments & terminology used.
Now I’m the guy who said Dallas, Madison and Cleveland are still around. I mean you guys really have had way too many “virtual” fights. Virtual PTSD is now a real thing, Time to get outside and interact with some people. I’m starting to believe that Wiseguy, Pogo and Confederate make fake user names and start these threads up Bc they have so much “fun”. To me that is absolutely pathetic
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Oh no, Pogo is getting flashbacks from a forum 15 years ago. Better call the hospital.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

No just pointing out what you said when you used to post as Joeychicago on the old forums.

Pogo