Cleveland Crime Family

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Cleveland Crime Family

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Moscone65 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:53 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:44 pm But you do care and you do get excited about the possibility of a mob family. Otherwise you wouldn't have gotten triggered and jumped into this thread to attack another poster for stating the facts about Cleveland.

Pogo
Nope, like I said, I’m tired of wiseguy belittling people for having a different opinion than his, and for acting like he knows it all, so I called him out on it, simple as that. I said my piece.

He didn't belittle anybody. And we are talking facts not opinions. I notice you didn't say anything to tmoratta for posting the same thing in the first reply to this thread. So it is obvious you have an agenda.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Moscone65 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:41 pm
You keep spewing the same shit over and over, I really don’t give a shit. Do you think I’m going to get mad and ruin my night because some bum on the internet says I get excited about the possibility of a mob family in Cleveland? Better luck next time. I’m just sick and tired of your shitty attitude on these forums, in which 90% of the time I don’t comment. Good luck to anyone that has to live with you.
First, it's not shit. It's fact. You may not like it but, as the saying goes, facts don't care about your feelings.

Second, I wouldn't have to keep repeating the facts if you, and those like you, got it through your thick skulls.

Third you'll notice this section of the forum deals with real life organized crime. If you find it too boring, and want to engage in fiction or fantasy, the GBB has at least one or two sections devoted to that.

Finally, that we're arguing about this in a thread about modern day Cleveland shows how ignorant some of you guys are about the state of things today.
Mason_dixon wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:47 pm Wise guy i think the fact that you put 50% of your opinion on whether a crime family might still exist somewhere on what the FBI reports to mr. John Q Public is utterly ignorant and rather a juvenile understanding what the United’s States Is And what the are all about. They want the public and have a damn good job of convincing your avg American not living in one of those 9 listed cities who doesn’t know the first thing inter city gritty ethnic life it’s not too Convince them them mob is dead we beat john Gotti that was that hard since it’s not put on the front page news still when a big time guy goes down. All the government has ever do is lie and they wanna act like this Lcn families are a thing of the past in America and some families do look to be growing and prospering. Look at the Bonnanos Porky and Saunders Jr getting off on that defense that no boss and consigliere since john Gotti or something
Has got acquittals on everything. I don’t know shit about what’s going in Cleveland nothing would surprise in this day and age. Unless your deeply involved which is hard to believe any made men have accounts this site but you who knows no of us are anywhere deep enough in this things of ours to really know the truth about what’s really going on. Guys are low key now they have learned from the mistakes of the 80s and 90s
I really don't know what you're rambling on about but the feds still consider the NY families to be a priority. Elsewhere the mob really isn't a priority anymore. I've said this repeatedly. The government has no reason to lie about the state of a mob family.
All roads lead to New York.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:02 pm
Moscone65 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:41 pm
You keep spewing the same shit over and over, I really don’t give a shit. Do you think I’m going to get mad and ruin my night because some bum on the internet says I get excited about the possibility of a mob family in Cleveland? Better luck next time. I’m just sick and tired of your shitty attitude on these forums, in which 90% of the time I don’t comment. Good luck to anyone that has to live with you.
First, it's not shit. It's fact. You may not like it but, as the saying goes, facts don't care about your feelings.

Second, I wouldn't have to keep repeating the facts if you, and those like you, got it through your thick skulls.

Third you'll notice this section of the forum deals with real life organized crime. If you find it too boring, and want to engage in fiction or fantasy, the GBB has at least one or two sections devoted to that.

Finally, that we're arguing about this in a thread about modern day Cleveland shows how ignorant some of you guys are about the state of things today.
Mason_dixon wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:47 pm Wise guy i think the fact that you put 50% of your opinion on whether a crime family might still exist somewhere on what the FBI reports to mr. John Q Public is utterly ignorant and rather a juvenile understanding what the United’s States Is And what the are all about. They want the public and have a damn good job of convincing your avg American not living in one of those 9 listed cities who doesn’t know the first thing inter city gritty ethnic life it’s not too Convince them them mob is dead we beat john Gotti that was that hard since it’s not put on the front page news still when a big time guy goes down. All the government has ever do is lie and they wanna act like this Lcn families are a thing of the past in America and some families do look to be growing and prospering. Look at the Bonnanos Porky and Saunders Jr getting off on that defense that no boss and consigliere since john Gotti or something
Has got acquittals on everything. I don’t know shit about what’s going in Cleveland nothing would surprise in this day and age. Unless your deeply involved which is hard to believe any made men have accounts this site but you who knows no of us are anywhere deep enough in this things of ours to really know the truth about what’s really going on. Guys are low key now they have learned from the mistakes of the 80s and 90s
I really don't know what you're rambling on about but the feds still consider the NY families to be a priority. Elsewhere the mob really isn't a priority anymore. I've said this repeatedly. The government has no reason to lie about the state of a mob family.
Alright officer
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

So after the thread argument we can probably right off Cleveland? I introduce these topics to see what people know
And learn a bit of information along the way with mob enthusiasts like myself
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

All I’m saying is I think the FBI for the pride and ego want us to believe all the Mafia but basically New York is dead. They have plenty of reasons to lie about it. I don’t understand with all the conspiracies that are starting to be found out why the FBI would be honest about anything. The government wants us dumb. I think heroin in Cleveland is way overshadowing the small possibility of a tiny LCN family still functioning maybe rebuilding so letting these guys go low key and take loan sharking and bookmaking to their hearts content I think the FBI could careless about right now but they don’t want the people to ever even think days like the bombings of the 80s could come back so why even mention a family possibly trying to rise from the ashes? I’m not saying that’s truly the case cause I have no clue I just think racial tensions and heroin fentanyl / carona are taking the full plate of all the GOVernent can handle right now. Wise guy your trust in the government is simply Niheeve. Can you not see the point here? I don’t think FBI paperwork holds any weight.
NothingNew44
Straightened out

Post by NothingNew44 »

I think you know this but I’ll say it anyway. The general idea is the lack of indictments equates to the lack of activity, which directly correlates with the lack of personnel. I don’t think anybody would disagree that there is probably bookmaking, loansharking, etc. But all of that directly under an umbrella of a structured organization is where it stops for most. Do we know 100%? No. Could there be something as you suggest? Yes. Is it likely? In my opinion based off my own personal research and discussions with knowledgeable posters on this forum I say no. I think you should just take statements from other posters as their own then analyze it and try not to take offense. The consensus is to discuss topics based off tangible evidence, past or present. The forum isn’t to indulge in conversation or debate over topics of hearsay, or something that isn’t based on a reliable source. That’s all. GBB does offer more avenues for creative and theoretical if not imaginative thought. Don’t be so quick to go on the attack. People that don’t agree can still learn from each other. Relax. Enjoy yourself.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Mason_dixon wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:48 pm All I’m saying is I think the FBI for the pride and ego want us to believe all the Mafia but basically New York is dead. They have plenty of reasons to lie about it. I don’t understand with all the conspiracies that are starting to be found out why the FBI would be honest about anything. The government wants us dumb. I think heroin in Cleveland is way overshadowing the small possibility of a tiny LCN family still functioning maybe rebuilding so letting these guys go low key and take loan sharking and bookmaking to their hearts content I think the FBI could careless about right now but they don’t want the people to ever even think days like the bombings of the 80s could come back so why even mention a family possibly trying to rise from the ashes? I’m not saying that’s truly the case cause I have no clue I just think racial tensions and heroin fentanyl / carona are taking the full plate of all the GOVernent can handle right now. Wise guy your trust in the government is simply Niheeve. Can you not see the point here? I don’t think FBI paperwork holds any weight.
My trust in the government is "Niheeve," huh?

Well going by your logic, maybe Dallas has been still active, unbeknownst to anyone, for the last 50 years.

If you hope a family "could be" in Cleveland, just admit you do so because you find that more exciting. Don't come here with ridiculous conspiracy theories.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:05 pm
Mason_dixon wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:48 pm All I’m saying is I think the FBI for the pride and ego want us to believe all the Mafia but basically New York is dead. They have plenty of reasons to lie about it. I don’t understand with all the conspiracies that are starting to be found out why the FBI would be honest about anything. The government wants us dumb. I think heroin in Cleveland is way overshadowing the small possibility of a tiny LCN family still functioning maybe rebuilding so letting these guys go low key and take loan sharking and bookmaking to their hearts content I think the FBI could careless about right now but they don’t want the people to ever even think days like the bombings of the 80s could come back so why even mention a family possibly trying to rise from the ashes? I’m not saying that’s truly the case cause I have no clue I just think racial tensions and heroin fentanyl / carona are taking the full plate of all the GOVernent can handle right now. Wise guy your trust in the government is simply Niheeve. Can you not see the point here? I don’t think FBI paperwork holds any weight.
My trust in the government is "Niheeve," huh?

Well going by your logic, maybe Dallas has been still active, unbeknownst to anyone, for the last 50 years.

If you hope a family "could be" in Cleveland, just admit you do so because you find that more exciting. Don't come here with ridiculous conspiracy theories.
Lol.

Do you realize we can probably copy and paste some of these arguments from 2010 and apply them here

Ppl have been on this "vs WG and Pogo" for years and years now.

Yup.... I mean, the fact that very little if anything has been even revisited since these same arguments in 2005-2010 should say something
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:58 pm
Do you realize we can probably copy and paste some of these arguments from 2010 and apply them here

Ppl have been on this "vs WG and Pogo" for years and years now.

Yup.... I mean, the fact that very little if anything has been even revisited since these same arguments in 2005-2010 should say something
Believe me, I'm aware more than anyone how much I've had to repeat myself.

But just because certain people are equal parts stupid and stubborn isn't necessarily a reason to stop repeating the facts. As I've said many times, it doesn't take long for bullshit to become accepted fact if left unchecked.

I don't go looking for these debates. But when people are still trying to argue for Cleveland in 2020, what are you going to do?
NothingNew44
Straightened out

Post by NothingNew44 »

Rumor has it San Jose is on the rise. 30 “low key sleepers”......lol
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

NothingNew44 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:44 pm Rumor has it San Jose is on the rise. 30 “low key sleepers”......lol

Back on the old forums people did claim that San Francisco was still around "operating in the shadows" running gambling, drugs and loansharking. Sal Amerana was the Boss and Frank "Skinny" Valente was the UnderBoss.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
NothingNew44
Straightened out

Post by NothingNew44 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:53 pm
NothingNew44 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:44 pm Rumor has it San Jose is on the rise. 30 “low key sleepers”......lol

Back on the old forums people did claim that San Francisco was still around "operating in the shadows" running gambling, drugs and loansharking. Sal Amerana was the Boss and Frank "Skinny" Valente was the UnderBoss.

Pogo

:lol:
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

It was the Cleveland Family that was going to hit Johnny Sac. Lol
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:53 pm

Pogo
Pogo isn't kidding either. And left to their own devices, some people would love to bring all that back.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

After that war with Pueblo in 2006, San Jose is dead as a door nail.