Cleveland Crime Family

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

joerock
Straightened out

Cleveland Crime Family

Post by joerock »

Here is another interesting subject, Cleveland crime family? Active or defunct
tmarotta
Straightened out

Re: Cleveland Crime Family

Post by tmarotta »

Defunct. Only two members left Russell Papalardo and Ron Carabbia. Think Ron Luccarelli Jr. might be made too. Strocos, Friend of Henry, or JCB know a lot more than I do.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Yep, just those three guys left.
All roads lead to New York.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Not rebuilding the ranks quietly? Just those 3 passing cash around
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

joerock wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:05 pm Not rebuilding the ranks quietly? Just those 3 passing cash around
No and no.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

joerock wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:05 pm Not rebuilding the ranks quietly? Just those 3 passing cash around
Wiseguy is an expert on organized crime expert through and through. Take what he says as written in stone. Lcn no longer exists in the US according to wiseguy. All that’s left are a few old men scratching out a living according to him.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Moscone65 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:02 pm
Wiseguy is an expert on organized crime expert through and through. Take what he says as written in stone. Lcn no longer exists in the US according to wiseguy. All that’s left are a few old men scratching out a living according to him.

So you have knowledge of an LCN crime family existing in Cleveland? Please share it with us.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:03 pm

So you have knowledge of an LCN crime family existing in Cleveland? Please share it with us.

Pogo
Nope, and I don’t claim to. But I’m 99% certain wiseguy isn’t either. He goes around the forums saying the same shit. Now if he was a Cleveland native with better insight, please chime in. Obviously Cleveland isn’t some massive thriving family, the lack of indictments ect proves this. But to just write off the discussion is stupid, and that’s what wiseguy likes to do. He likes to make you feel stupid for trying to be open minded and have some gossip thrown around. I don’t get why they are active on this site if they instantly shoot down anything that’s not regurgitated by the fbi. If that’s the case just read the news or some shit.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

So you are disagreeing with what has been said about the amount of Cleveland members still living and there no longer being a family in Cleveland. So please enlighten us with your thoughts on who the number of members you think there are in Clevleand and who makes this still existing family.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

I've never said that, Mr. Strawman.

I've repeatedly said - ad nauseum - there are 9 families left. It's been that way for the last 20 years or so.

The 5 NY families, as well as small families left in New Jersey, New England, Philadelphia, and Chicago.

That's it. Only remnants elsewhere. The FBI says it and the indictments show it.

I realize the idea of a family still existing (rather than not) gets you all excited, like a 12 year old going to his first Comic Con, but I prefer to deal in reality.

And there is no reality where there is still a family in Cleveland.
Mustangsally
Straightened out

Post by Mustangsally »

Joe loose was the youngest made man left, and he died about a year ago at 70.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:19 pm
I've never said that, Mr. Strawman.

I've repeatedly said - ad nauseum - there are 9 families left. It's been that way for the last 20 years or so.

The 5 NY families, as well as small families left in New Jersey, New England, Philadelphia, and Chicago.

That's it. Only remnants elsewhere. The FBI says it and the indictments show it.

I realize the idea of a family still existing (rather than not) gets you all excited, like a 12 year old going to his first Comic Con, but I prefer to deal in reality.

And there is no reality where there is still a family in Cleveland.
You keep spewing the same shit over and over, I really don’t give a shit. Do you think I’m going to get mad and ruin my night because some bum on the internet says I get excited about the possibility of a mob family in Cleveland? Better luck next time. I’m just sick and tired of your shitty attitude on these forums, in which 90% of the time I don’t comment. Good luck to anyone that has to live with you.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

But you do care and you do get excited about the possibility of a mob family. Otherwise you wouldn't have gotten triggered and jumped into this thread to attack another poster for stating the facts about Cleveland.

Pogo
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

Wise guy i think the fact that you put 50% of your opinion on whether a crime family might still exist somewhere on what the FBI reports to mr. John Q Public is utterly ignorant and rather a juvenile understanding what the United’s States Is And what the are all about. They want the public and have a damn good job of convincing your avg American not living in one of those 9 listed cities who doesn’t know the first thing inter city gritty ethnic life it’s not too Convince them them mob is dead we beat john Gotti that was that hard since it’s not put on the front page news still when a big time guy goes down. All the government has ever do is lie and they wanna act like this Lcn families are a thing of the past in America and some families do look to be growing and prospering. Look at the Bonnanos Porky and Saunders Jr getting off on that defense that no boss and consigliere since john Gotti or something
Has got acquittals on everything. I don’t know shit about what’s going in Cleveland nothing would surprise in this day and age. Unless your deeply involved which is hard to believe any made men have accounts this site but you who knows no of us are anywhere deep enough in this things of ours to really know the truth about what’s really going on. Guys are low key now they have learned from the mistakes of the 80s and 90s
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:44 pm But you do care and you do get excited about the possibility of a mob family. Otherwise you wouldn't have gotten triggered and jumped into this thread to attack another poster for stating the facts about Cleveland.

Pogo
Nope, like I said, I’m tired of wiseguy belittling people for having a different opinion than his, and for acting like he knows it all, so I called him out on it, simple as that. I said my piece.