GL NEWS 7/29/20

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Re: GL NEWS 7/29/20

Post by slimshady_007 »

Great Gangland. Now it seems the Genovese administration is clear
Boss- Liborio Bellomo
UB- Ernest Muscarella
Consig/ street boss- Michael Ragusa
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

slimshady_007 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:52 am Great Gangland. Now it seems the Genovese administration is clear
Boss- Liborio Bellomo
UB- Ernest Muscarella
I get the logic of Ragusa being consig because Petey red was serving in both of those roles but theres no indication of that in what Capeci or cosanostranews wrote about Ragusa.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

JohnnyS wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:01 am
slimshady_007 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:52 am Great Gangland. Now it seems the Genovese administration is clear
Boss- Liborio Bellomo
UB- Ernest Muscarella
I get the logic of Ragusa being consig because Petey red was serving in both of those roles but theres no indication of that in what Capeci or cosanostranews wrote about Ragusa.
Good point. I was going to say the same.
Correct is:
Boss: Barney
UB: Muscarella (MAYBE)
AB: Ragusa
Consig: unknown.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:19 am
Boss- Liborio Bellomo
UB- Ernest Muscarella
Correct is:
I see your point on Muscarella. It came from a Gambino soldier it obviously holds merit and I know the feds put his name in there as well but they did something similar with Daniel Leo in the east coast LCN case.

I say this all the time especially with West side. Don't read too much into titles. The only constant information we've got is Barney is boss everything else is put in the air with this family imo. They're cagey as fuck.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

^ I forgot to add I wouldn't be surprised if they've been using a rotating panel of street bosses including Leo, Muscarella, Ragusa, Petey red when he was around. They've done that in the past when Gigante was locked up and after Bellomo was released.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Boss- Liborio Bellomo
UB- Ernest Muscarella
You’re right my bad. It wouldn’t surprise me if Ragusa is also serving as consigliere but we’ll have to wait and see.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

JohnnyS wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:31 amIt came from a Gambino soldier it obviously holds merit
Does it?
Rooster was caught on a wire stating he only knew who the admin were when he was upped.
In, his own, family.
Yet run of the mill 'bino buttons know and Rooster doesnt? Additionally its a historical ploy routinely used by the Westside to deliberately lie to other families eg Salerno.
I give it little weight.

Being said it wouldnt surprisse as Ernie has sat on panels and is from 116th before so its a believable name. More-so than Ragusa as AB!
JohnnyS wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:31 amI say this all the time especially with West side. Don't read too much into titles. The only constant information we've got is Barney is boss everything else is put in the air with this family imo. They're cagey as fuck.
Yup.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Street/Acting Boss in the Westside basically = Messengaro.
He's not making any decisions, just a gofer for Barney.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

JohnnyS wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:31 am
Boss- Liborio Bellomo
UB- Ernest Muscarella
Correct is:
I see your point on Muscarella. It came from a Gambino soldier it obviously holds merit and I know the feds put his name in there as well but they did something similar with Daniel Leo in the east coast LCN case.

I say this all the time especially with West side. Don't read too much into titles. The only constant information we've got is Barney is boss everything else is put in the air with this family imo. They're cagey as fuck.
There was no specific title mentioned for Leo in the east coast lcn case. Couldnt Leo have still been acting boss in 2015. I remember him still being listed as acting boss while he was doing time. I know they have rotating panel from the time of Leos arrest till Barney took over as boss. But at least for a significant amount of time Leo was still listed as acting boss by le.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Also the acting boss with a panel didnt really work out to well for the first ten years. Look at all the acting bosses and panel members that were convicted. The last eight years of that structure worked really well, with no indictments.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Frank wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:07 pm
Boss- Liborio Bellomo
UB- Ernest Muscarella
Correct is:

There was no specific title mentioned for Leo in the east coast lcn case. Couldnt Leo have still been acting boss in 2015. I remember him still being listed as acting boss while he was doing time. I know they have rotating panel from the time of Leos arrest till Barney took over as boss. But at least for a significant amount of time Leo was still listed as acting boss by le.
IIRC Leo is described as a top boss.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:27 pm
JohnnyS wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:31 amIt came from a Gambino soldier it obviously holds merit
Does it?
Rooster was caught on a wire stating he only knew who the admin were when he was upped.
In, his own, family.
Yet run of the mill 'bino buttons know and Rooster doesnt? Additionally its a historical ploy routinely used by the Westside to deliberately lie to other families eg Salerno.
I give it little weight.

Being said it wouldnt surprisse as Ernie has sat on panels and is from 116th before so its a believable name. More-so than Ragusa as AB!
JohnnyS wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:31 amI say this all the time especially with West side. Don't read too much into titles. The only constant information we've got is Barney is boss everything else is put in the air with this family imo. They're cagey as fuck.
Yup.
All good points Sonny and Im not arguing against it not being questionable. We just dont know how Fiore got hold of that info. Also Muscarella is Bronx based and the Campos crew seemed to be doing business with Falcetti so its possible he over heard it somehow. Idk, the feds didnt shoot it down in the indictment so theres that.
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

Boss- Liborio Bellomo
UB- Ernest Muscarella
Correct is:

Maybe muscarella has retired . He’s very old . Ragusa could now be underboss / street boss
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Hailbritain wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:35 pmNaybe muscarella has retired . He’s very old . Ragusa could now be underboss / street boss
Muscarella is in his 70's - prime LCN age. A guy in his 50's (not named Barney) in the Genovese administration is the exception, not the rule.
All roads lead to New York.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Who’d ever thought we have a clearer picture of the Westside admin make-up then the fucking Colombo’s.

😂😂😂