Madonna Caldwell Londonio Sentencing

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

mafiastudent
Full Patched

Re: Madonna Caldwell Londonio Sentencing

Post by mafiastudent »

TommyGambino wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:09 am
mafiastudent wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:07 am
TommyGambino wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:59 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:54 am
mafiastudent wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:49 am
Mikeymike12 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:28 pm do you think Have a good chance At appeal to get it overturned ?
Yes.
Nope.
This. Millions have gone into throwing away the key in a bullshit case, no chance they are getting out
We’ll see.
Look how far the government went to convict them, they've not got a chance.
I respectfully disagree.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

This might be duplicated...dont think I submitted before. But govt lied during their sentencing remarks. Called out by judge but she ended siding with them anyway.

Also Madonna’s PSR had info that was laughable and ridiculous.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

I don’t think that PSR is public...have to check when I get home but Madonna’s lawyer objected to some parts and it was modified...slightly. Still ridiculous though.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Come on folks...we all knew that eventually Matty Madonna was gonna die in jail one day. If not this indictment another. He had a bulls eye on his back. I believe this was one of like 4 indictments he got his with in a 5yr period. This is where we are ...a street boss or under boss orders a hit... LCN does not have a good batting average anymore when pulling off hits scott free anymore. He ordered the hit..it was done..few yrs later he is doin life for it and they don't even have him saying a word on tape or phone. The Lucchese did get off so far for the Frank Langano hit in Jersey ..I believe 2005 he was hit the parking lot of his diner on Rt 18. Though some say the Genovese did it because it was because Frank was tied up in the Gatto's crew gambling indictment. But I don't know about that. Not that anyone follows LCN rules. But if there is a rat in your family...the family is suppose to handle it..not another family. That means the Lucchese killed their own(Langano). Jersey Crew did it ? Bronx maybe(Frank was part of Bronx crew not Perna crew) ?
tmarotta
Straightened out

Post by tmarotta »

Frank Lagano actually was killed in 2007. I had also heard that the Genovese Family killed him with the blessing of the Lucchese Family. I know it is unverifiable street talk but I heard it was facilitated by Amuso himself and Bobby Manna through intermediaries. The Genovese have so far gotten away with the Izzi and Ricci murders as well so their batting average post 2000 is pretty good. Bottom line you are right so far no one has gotten indicted for it, interesting to see if anyone ever does.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

mafiastudent wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:04 am Everybody’s entitled.
I think this case was as much bullshit as you do.

But they’ve got NO chance of appeal.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

tmarotta wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:03 pm Frank Lagano actually was killed in 2007. I had also heard that the Genovese Family killed him with the blessing of the Lucchese Family. I know it is unverifiable street talk but I heard it was facilitated by Amuso himself and Bobby Manna through intermediaries. The Genovese have so far gotten away with the Izzi and Ricci murders as well so their batting average post 2000 is pretty good. Bottom line you are right so far no one has gotten indicted for it, interesting to see if anyone ever does.
what was the izzi hit?
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:18 pm

If you google "What percentage of criminal cases are overturned in Appellate Court", the answer is " In 12% of Appeals, Appellate Courts reversed, remanded or modified a component of the Trial Court Decision".

So, therefore, the percentage of the decision being "overturned" is much less than 12%. If we were to divide 12% by 3 possible outcomes, then they have a 4% chance of the decision being overturned. The fact that the government spent a lot of money on the case & these are high profile Criminals, the percentage is even lower. Bottom line, you are correct. An Appeal is a waste of money for them.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Tell that to Uncle Joe Ligambi, Faffy, and Phil Narducci who are free walking the streets today after having life sentences overturned on appeal for the Frankie Flowers hit.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:00 am Tell that to Uncle Joe Ligambi, Faffy, and Phil Narducci who are free walking the streets today after having life sentences overturned on appeal for the Frankie Flowers hit.
I agree with Londonio or maybe Caldwell. Madonna and Crea are toast. same with joe dinpoli. they are too old. will die soon
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Philly d wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:59 pm
tmarotta wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:03 pm Frank Lagano actually was killed in 2007. I had also heard that the Genovese Family killed him with the blessing of the Lucchese Family. I know it is unverifiable street talk but I heard it was facilitated by Amuso himself and Bobby Manna through intermediaries. The Genovese have so far gotten away with the Izzi and Ricci murders as well so their batting average post 2000 is pretty good. Bottom line you are right so far no one has gotten indicted for it, interesting to see if anyone ever does.
what was the izzi hit?
Rudy Izzi..killed in Brooklyn in 2007 was a Genovese bookmaker. Not a made guy I don't believe. They never got Coppola on the Ricci murder ...but the judge though he was guilty so he gave Coppola the higher end of a RICO sentencing...and gave him 13yrs. I have to assume the Genovese killed Lagano as well....so if Gatto pulled it off..hes dead so dead end road there. Though I am not sure how many hitters Gatto had at the time. That crew was pretty depleted at the time of his death as far as hitters go. Who knows all kinds of rumors about that hit. If the Lucheses did it..well the NJ crew made two members that yr Ralphs son and Mikes son were made . Who knows??? Doesn't seem like the feds or state of NJ are making it a priority to solve Lagano's murder. To be honest they just want it to go away...
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Confederate wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:24 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:18 pm

If you google "What percentage of criminal cases are overturned in Appellate Court", the answer is " In 12% of Appeals, Appellate Courts reversed, remanded or modified a component of the Trial Court Decision".

So, therefore, the percentage of the decision being "overturned" is much less than 12%. If we were to divide 12% by 3 possible outcomes, then they have a 4% chance of the decision being overturned. The fact that the government spent a lot of money on the case & these are high profile Criminals, the percentage is even lower. Bottom line, you are correct. An Appeal is a waste of money for them.
I'm finishing up my story. It's very detailed...so you can what happened. And I expect some clapback but I did try really hard not to have too much opinion. I'll save it for the podcast.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:00 am Tell that to Uncle Joe Ligambi, Faffy, and Phil Narducci who are free walking the streets today after having life sentences overturned on appeal for the Frankie Flowers hit.
That's state and not federal. Federal appeal victories are near impossible in RICO cases.
thegunners
Associate

Post by thegunners »

Rocco wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:49 am
what was the izzi hit?
Rudy Izzi..killed in Brooklyn in 2007 was a Genovese bookmaker. Not a made guy I don't believe. They never got Coppola on the Ricci murder ...but the judge though he was guilty so he gave Coppola the higher end of a RICO sentencing...and gave him 13yrs. I have to assume the Genovese killed Lagano as well....so if Gatto pulled it off..hes dead so dead end road there. Though I am not sure how many hitters Gatto had at the time. That crew was pretty depleted at the time of his death as far as hitters go. Who knows all kinds of rumors about that hit. If the Lucheses did it..well the NJ crew made two members that yr Ralphs son and Mikes son were made . Who knows??? Doesn't seem like the feds or state of NJ are making it a priority to solve Lagano's murder. To be honest they just want it to go away...
Izzi was made I believe
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Rocco wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:49 am
what was the izzi hit?
This article says Izzi was a soldier
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydail ... utType=amp
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.