Anthony Ascenzia Dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Anthony Ascenzia Dead

Post by Philly d »

Cheech wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:19 am lotta the fellas out today. looks like the rooster there.....is he out of the halfway?

in front of mary madeline social club
funny to me that they are a skipper is wearing a mask.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

chubby wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:54 pm
Pmac2 wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:02 pm I wonder if there is a made guy or 2 up around hartford. There was alot of made guys from different families threw out that state in a every little hole in the wall town. Manchester. New Britain. New haven Stamford ect all the way up to basically Springfield which sits on the ct mass boarder. I'm sure there is but it just dont make the news like it did back in the days. Which is good for them
Ct in general seems like a great place to live... you’re very close to nyc still, but enough out of the way to where you can get that suburban vibe depending on where you are... I forget what area in Ct. it was... but it was some Jewish guy on that tv show American Greed, he lived somewhere in Ct, but worked (schemed) in nyc.. and his house and the neighborhood he live in was ducking insane!!!! Literal mansions... I think it was Greenwich, that’s where Tommy Hilfiger had that fucking castle, and Mel Gibson has an estate also . If I was that rich I would rather live somewhere like that in ct, than a brownstone in nyc, or an apartment overlooking Central Park that costs like 30 million..
That was in Greenwich and the guys name was Frankel and he was a total creep
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Philly d wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:22 pm
Cheech wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:19 am lotta the fellas out today. looks like the rooster there.....is he out of the halfway?

Why? This is the same sort of rhetoric why Trump wasnt wearing a mask. It shows weakness? No it doesnt....It is not a position of authority to wear a mask and neither is not wearing one.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:31 pm NEW ENGLAND - 29 members

Providence:
1. Vito DeLuca / 75
2. William Delsanto / 76
3. Matthew Guglielmetti Jr / 70
4. Edward Lato / 71
5. Luigi Manocchio / 91
6. Raymond Patriarca Jr / 74
7. Joseph Ruggiero / 67

Boston:
1. William Angelesco / 48
2. Darin Bufalino / 58
3. John Cincotti / 80
4. Robert Carrozza / 79
5. Biagio DiGiacomo / 72
6. Anthony DiNunzio / 59
7. Carmen DiNunzio / 60
8. Vincent Federico / 58
9. Vincent Ferrara / 70
10. Richard Gambale / 76
11. Vincent Gioacchini / 67
12. Dennis LePore / 72
13. James Martorano / 78
14. Joseph Pingaro / 62
15. Michael Prochillo / 49
16. Pryce Quintina / 78
17. Stephen Rossetti / 60
18. John Salemme / 75
19. Frederick Simone / 68
20. Anthony Spagnolo / 77
21. Carmen Tortora / 71

Connecticut:
1. Mario Grasso / 69
Wow so RI is pretty much done. 2-3 active members, no younger guys..Bostons looking pretty old too. This is barely a mafia, seems more like a big crew
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

RI is really like how it was in the Sopranos episode it seems, life -> art -> life
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:49 am Then the family might not have anyone made guys left in Connecticut. There's been very little Patriarca activity there for the past 20 years.
Theres a guy in Bridgeport who owns a ton of businesses nightclubs strip clubs gambling gaming. Forgot his name but he has his own wiki oage as a “businessman” who also got in trouble with the feds for extortion a long time ago when he was connected to the mob. Hes gotta be involved to some degree or just flew under the radar and went independent.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Lato and matt g seem like there lifers they could have proposed and inducted alot of guys since bobby deluca flipped 10yrs ago. They have the whole state to themselves. Will never know like the board always says they wont have press releases.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

You really think these guys are just gonna go extinct. I dont think they will. They'll just carry on there tradition
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Highly unlikely. In 2011 LE said there were only 8 members residing in Rhode Island and only 1 or 2 of them were active. The names released were

Joseph Ruggiero
Raymond J. "Junior" Patriarca
Rudolph "Rudy" Sciarra
Pasquale Galea
Vito DeLuca
William "Blackjack" Delsanto
Joseph Achille
Robert "Bobby" Deluca

Counting the incarcerated members (Guglielmetti, Lato, Manocchio, Scivola and St. Laurent) we got to 13 total members in 2013. Since then Sciarra, Galea, Scivola, Achille and St. Laurent have died and DeLuca flipped.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

Extortion wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:36 pm
Philly d wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:22 pm

Why? This is the same sort of rhetoric why Trump wasnt wearing a mask. It shows weakness? No it doesnt....It is not a position of authority to wear a mask and neither is not wearing one.

easy big fella. I am all for wearing masks. it's just funny to see it on tough mobsters. That's it.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Extortion that's a member of the Genovese family his name is Gus he's a soldier in the Genovese family
CTamg65
Straightened out

Post by CTamg65 »

Gus curcio been around forever he's into restaurants strip clubs garbage ...very low key..my mother's family lived two doors down until there mother died few years ago .....that last name is very well known in Fairfield County...
CTamg65
Straightened out

Post by CTamg65 »

He was involved in the Lincoln thing supposedly him and his brother franny
CTamg65
Straightened out

Post by CTamg65 »

Meant Piccolo lol not lincoln
Eld
Straightened out

Post by Eld »

Albino Folcarelli was listed as proposed when he and Lato and Scivola were arrested in 2011 so it's a possibility he is made now.

Joseph DeLuca, brother of Bobby was also made as of 2011, but he flipped along with Bobby.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.