Jeff Canarsie has a book coming out

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Jeff Canarsie has a book coming out

Post by bluehouse »

This guy is so hated even the retards at reddit mafia hate this guy and apparently you're not even allowed to mention his name
Raven
Straightened out

Post by Raven »

He doesn’t have a damn thing coming out. He hyped up leaving YouTube to go to a pay/ membership format and it never happened, probably because he realized nobody would pay. He is a legend in only his mind. You can tell he has some mental issues.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

What fucking made guy would actually hang out with him? I would love to know lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Joeyboy1982 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:42 pm I’ve listened to his show for the last year and a half. Also listened to all his early episodes. Here are some observations of this guy:

-Doesn’t seem to have a job yet lives in Manhattan
-Was tight with John Alite; had falling out
-Became a Gotti family spokesman, had Angel Gotti on the show, spoke highly of the entire family, especially Junior Gotti and the MMA fighter. Promoted Gotti III’s fights on his show, attended and took pictures at the fights.
-Hates Sammy the Bull, starts many of his shows with unhinged ranting about Sammy while giving props to Gottis whenever possible.
-Shits on almost all mob movies; then speaks of how the Gotti(Travolta) movie was great
-Has falling out with Gottis(which he doesn’t admit to); shits on Gotti Sr. and Jr. whenever possible; begins to speak about Sammy’s perspective as actually being a real gangster despite being a rat; shits on Gotti(Travolta) movie
- Doesn’t seem to have a job yet lives in Manhattan and claims he’s from/has roots in/has connections in/to: Boston, Queens, Brooklyn, South Philly, Virginia Beach, Boston, Providence(Federal Hill) and speaks with horrible sounding amalgamation of all of these accents, something out of a poorly casted movie…..
-Claims to be Italian/Irish…..last name Lowman?
-Mr. Mob Talk Radio focusing on La Cosa Nostra but when time comes to make a show, focuses on the Irish…..in NYC? Names the show The Flannagans…..truly original. He claims the show will be the realest thing the Sopranos, brags constantly about how ground-breaking it is. Show implodes over beef with Springfield guys
-Rails for Narducci in philly, then claims he was screwed over by him, and is now cool with him?
-Has painting of Joey Merlino in in his home and was peddling mob art for a few months with the prices dropping drastically because no one bought the shit.
-Frank Sheeran: Says he killed Hoffa and Joe Gallo…..after facts come out and movie is dispelled, claims that Sheeran probably didn’t kill Gallo but was involved in Hoffa….shits on Scott Burnstein(an actual author and researcher) and downplays Detroit as a whole to throw shade at Burnstein
-Calls Springfield, MA on a recent show cause of bad blood with his failed Flannagan show and a cast member.
-Hangs out at multiple wiseguy social clubs and takes photo while there dressed like John Alite doing an interview.

I listen to his show and have nothing against him but the guy clearly has some issues upstairs. My theory, dude gets a coo-coo check and takes money from dudes to speak highly of them. Who knows.
If you know all this, why are you still yet so vague and distant and aloof and seems to sense of somebody that has actually met this person and to what seems like supporting him leaving it to basically “i have nothing against him, he doesnt seem like a bad person or a fraud but who knows”...That’s a really pathetic view of a person and a situation in which you and all of us now know to be a totally false, phony and delusional personality attempting to cash in on lies, fraud and pathological nonsense.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

slimshady_007 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:30 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:16 pm
Joeyboy1982 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:42 pm I’ve listened to his show for the last year and a half. Also listened to all his early episodes. Here are some observations of this guy:

-Became a Gotti family spokesman, had Angel Gotti on the show, spoke highly of the entire family, especially Junior Gotti and the MMA fighter. Promoted Gotti III’s fights on his show, attended and took pictures at the fights.
-Hates Sammy the Bull, starts many of his shows with unhinged ranting about Sammy while giving props to Gottis whenever possible.
-Shits on almost all mob movies; then speaks of how the Gotti(Travolta) movie was great
-Has falling out with Gottis(which he doesn’t admit to); shits on Gotti Sr. and Jr. whenever possible; begins to speak about Sammy’s perspective as actually being a real gangster despite being a rat; shits on Gotti(Travolta) movie
- Doesn’t seem to have a job yet lives in Manhattan and claims he’s from/has roots in/has connections in/to: Boston, Queens, Brooklyn, South Philly, Virginia Beach, Boston, Providence(Federal Hill) and speaks with horrible sounding amalgamation of all of these accents, something out of a poorly casted movie…..
-Mr. Mob Talk Radio focusing on La Cosa Nostra but when time comes to make a show, focuses on the Irish…..in NYC? Names the show The Flannagans…..truly original. He claims the show will be the realest thing the Sopranos, brags constantly about how ground-breaking it is. Show implodes over beef with Springfield guys
-Rails for Narducci in philly, then claims he was screwed over by him, and is now cool with him?
-Has painting of Joey Merlino in in his home and was peddling mob art for a few months with the prices dropping drastically because no one bought the shit.
-Frank Sheeran: Says he killed Hoffa and Joe Gallo…..after facts come out and movie is dispelled, claims that Sheeran probably didn’t kill Gallo but was involved in Hoffa….shits on Scott Burnstein(an actual author and researcher) and downplays Detroit as a whole to throw shade at Burnstein
-Calls Springfield, MA on a recent show cause of bad blood with his failed Flannagan show and a cast member.
-Hangs out at multiple wiseguy social clubs and takes photo while there dressed like John Alite doing an interview.

I listen to his show and have nothing against him but the guy clearly has some issues upstairs. My theory, dude gets a coo-coo check and takes money from dudes to speak highly of them. Who knows.
You have listened to all his shows? I feel sorry for you. You observe all these clown traits, and listen like a loyal fan. He is getting zero dollars from Joey or anyone else. He is a sick, obsessed fan boy who follows mob guys and calls journalists 100 times more credible than him rats. Pathetic. lol
Yea he’s obsessed with mafiosi and acts like he’s somehow connected and that he knows about guys in the street. Back when i used to listen to his show (im not proud of that), I remember Lowman used to bash George Borgesi every chance he got for some weird reason. He’s lucky George didn’t send some of his goons after him, but its likely George just didn’t know that Lowman even existed 😂
You’re a fanboy too and the fact that you did in fact listen to him at one point and couldn’t figure out right away that is was bullshit oppose to listening to it for the pure audacity this man has to be totally delusional and also smug at the same time is different because you’re an obsessed fanboy as well and it SEEPS into your posts just like a Lowman without the delusions and pathology. I’ve also seen your posts for awhile and you used to be almost as bad as Lowman on ggbb but not as bad anymore but Your username is based off the king of white dirtbag petty criminals, eminem which based on the way you post and talk leads me to believe some particular stereotypes but hey I could be wrong right?
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

bert wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:51 pm I give him credit for taking all these hits. HIs youtube videos can't allow comments, I was wondering if people here were going after him there. I don't believe a lot of what he says, but at least he puts himself out there and tries. As for him being at Merlinos' trials, that allows him to see and hear everything. On the other hand, he has to sit and listen to an entire trail which I would guess is not so easy.

The stuff that was posted earlier in this topic about him and the Gotti's feuding now is strange. I'd like to hear that one. :D
Dude, stop defending this delusional piece of shit. Who tf cares if he “puts himself out there” he is not a journalist and doesn’t look at it as a journalist but a mere fanboy because they represent fear and power from days past and wants to live the white mans gangster paradise but he cant cause hes not italian and didnt grow up around them or knows anybody to become his desired “associate” status he craves.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:11 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:58 pm
bert wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:51 pm I give him credit for taking all these hits. HIs youtube videos can't allow comments, I was wondering if people here were going after him there. I don't believe a lot of what he says, but at least he puts himself out there and tries. As for him being at Merlinos' trials, that allows him to see and hear everything. On the other hand, he has to sit and listen to an entire trail which I would guess is not so easy.

The stuff that was posted earlier in this topic about him and the Gotti's feuding now is strange. I'd like to hear that one. :D
Tries what? To fabricate his entire existence? What is he? pogo and wiseguy? lol a KKK member and a PO that lost his virginity at 33 lol

Ironic since Lowmen probably has more knowledge than you do. Though of course that is not saying much.

Pogo
Like that is some sort of sense of pride for you and him? Yes, we like when people know the same things we do but this is what separates regular people from geeks like Lowman and others. The sheer level of starwars fanboy levels of devotion to a subject where you are not a writer or historian, in the criminal justice system or even a member of OC is quite astonishing to say the least the level Lowman and quite frankly a small majority of users on the web have done but that isnt entirely uncommon in the online world.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

bert wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:52 pm I just read that he has a lawsuit against Elite, and did live with him. The rumors about him and the Gotti's were started by Alite, who is a real sleaze bag. If Lowman is bad, Alite is worse.
Alite is not worse than Lowman. At least Alite is open about his past and yes what he says for the most part is true do not believe gotti jr. I mean look how the Gotti movie came out. Fucking Jnr signed off on that then tried to say it was “trolls” and magically Lowman loves the movie but yet appears to be the ever so easy to criticize scorsese. Hah. Alites shit is backed up by court docs, ronnie one arm statement, jnrs 302, alite being best man at jnrs wedding, involved with Ruggianos, the 6 recorded murders hes done and the houses he had. He just made all that up? He was not credible on the stand because there was a dirty cop named Phil Barone who lived purposely next to Alite and did serious crimes with him. The Gottis got to that dirty cop while Alite was In Brazil and the cop lied but this came down to believing the”cop” or Alite and also technical reasons I believe.

I get it, its fun to bash Alite cause hes “albanian” right he could never be made. Nah you really dont need to be made in that life to have a crew or be a tough guy.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Extortion wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:35 am

You have listened to all his shows? I feel sorry for you. You observe all these clown traits, and listen like a loyal fan. He is getting zero dollars from Joey or anyone else. He is a sick, obsessed fan boy who follows mob guys and calls journalists 100 times more credible than him rats. Pathetic. lol
Yea he’s obsessed with mafiosi and acts like he’s somehow connected and that he knows about guys in the street. Back when i used to listen to his show (im not proud of that), I remember Lowman used to bash George Borgesi every chance he got for some weird reason. He’s lucky George didn’t send some of his goons after him, but its likely George just didn’t know that Lowman even existed 😂
You’re a fanboy too and the fact that you did in fact listen to him at one point and couldn’t figure out right away that is was bullshit oppose to listening to it for the pure audacity this man has to be totally delusional and also smug at the same time is different because you’re an obsessed fanboy as well and it SEEPS into your posts just like a Lowman without the delusions and pathology. I’ve also seen your posts for awhile and you used to be almost as bad as Lowman on ggbb but not as bad anymore but Your username is based off the king of white dirtbag petty criminals, eminem which based on the way you post and talk leads me to believe some particular stereotypes but hey I could be wrong right?
U dont know me...
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

The problem with Lowman is hes been caught making shit up. Over and over again. Not just a lie in between a truth or exaggerating. But he will rant about things like the mob in cincinnati and atlanta cosa nostra is now defunct he says. Lol. You can get him to say anything.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

slimshady_007 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:38 am

U dont know me...
To some extent i do since ive been posting for years since the forum started and then before on ggbb
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Extortion wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:33 am
slimshady_007 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:38 am

U dont know me...
To some extent i do since ive been posting for years since the forum started and then before on ggbb
To be fair youve gotten better
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

You look to be in the middle of a meltdown. Quoting several posts from 4 months ago to rant at different people about an irrelevant subject.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:31 am You look to be in the middle of a meltdown. Quoting several posts from 4 months ago to rant at different people about an irrelevant subject.

Pogo
Lol you never make any sense man, so responding to an old thread and not to mention I was not the one who originally brought it back to the first page. I just saw it there but again I guess this constitutes a mental breakdown? There are still a bunch of tools on this forum but not nearly as bad as GGBB. But hey at least none of you are Jeff Lowman.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Just seems odd that you could get so agitated at people because you don't think they expressed enough disapproval of some youtube jockey.