Frank Cullotta has Covid-19

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SolarSolano
Full Patched

Re: Frank Cullotta has Covid-19

Post by SolarSolano »

Grain of salt with this guy - how the hell would he know about Bonnano? Frank has all the fame, but his older brother Joey was the real Outfit guy who you never read about. Joe wasn't a thief either he was a real earner - Frankie flipped while his brother stayed in the Outfit and made millions.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

SolarSolano wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:12 pm Grain of salt with this guy - how the hell would he know about Bonnano? Frank has all the fame, but his older brother Joey was the real Outfit guy who you never read about. Joe wasn't a thief either he was a real earner - Frankie flipped while his brother stayed in the Outfit and made millions.
Huge usual gross exaggeration. Like you really know what Joe Cullotta earned all for himself. You could say his brother was not a thief & was more successful. Leave it that way.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

SolarSolano wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:12 pm Grain of salt with this guy - how the hell would he know about Bonnano? Frank has all the fame, but his older brother Joey was the real Outfit guy who you never read about. Joe wasn't a thief either he was a real earner - Frankie flipped while his brother stayed in the Outfit and made millions.
Always heard that Joey Cullotta was just a connected guy who was a barber, but I've always wondered about him. Seems to have always been some dispute whether he was a wiseguy himself or if he was being confused with Joe Kong Calato. Your opinion?
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

PolackTony wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:46 pm
Always heard that Joey Cullotta was just a connected guy who was a barber, but I've always wondered about him. Seems to have always been some dispute whether he was a wiseguy himself or if he was being confused with Joe Kong Calato. Your opinion?
My opinion - Joe Kong is not the same Calato who was indicted with DiVarco in the 80s. That was Joe Kong's son and he was acquitted for being a wire room clerk. They gave him the old man's nickname because they called him "Joey Kong" while his father went by "Joe Kong." Joe Kong is Culotta's brother - he was with Marco D'Amico and owned businesses throughout Melrose Park and Maywood - ran numbers, had a vending machine company and got busted for a prostitution scam at one point. I'm not sure whether the misspelled names are accurate or done on purpose or not. I also believe Joe Kong passed away but not certain. If he is still alive, he is very old at this point.