Pat Musitano Dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Clark
Straightened out

Re: Pat Musitano Dead

Post by Clark »

Agreed. I just meant that the whole thing could have been a setup given that the three were together.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Pat Musitano Dead

Post by Lupara »

Clark wrote:
Adam wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:58 pm Any word yet on who was wounded?
John Clary, a long-time associate of Pat, is one. He was the individual that drove his car into the other car with Quebec plates that was parked outside of Pat's house following the first shooting.
He's his 76 year old bodyguard. Apparantly saved Musitano from an earlier attempt at his home by driving his car into that of the assailants.

I still don't get why a mob boss who knows he's marked has only one bodyguard, let alone someone old enough to be in a nursing home.

Someone once told me they are sparse with bodyguards because it shows weakness. Well, in that case, why not go rambo style up in arms to your enemies' neighborhood shouting 'say hello to my little friend', because as we've seen on numerous occassions, one bodyguard isn't going to cut it.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Clark wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:15 pm Agreed. I just meant that the whole thing could have been a setup given that the three were together.
Ya lol I think I read your comment wrong haha
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Lupara wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:24 pm
Clark wrote:
John Clary, a long-time associate of Pat, is one. He was the individual that drove his car into the other car with Quebec plates that was parked outside of Pat's house following the first shooting.
He's his 76 year old bodyguard. Apparantly saved Musitano from an earlier attempt at his home by driving his car into that of the assailants.

I still don't get why a mob boss who knows he's marked has only one bodyguard, let alone someone old enough to be in a nursing home.

Someone once told me they are sparse with bodyguards because it shows weakness. Well, in that case, why not go rambo style up in arms to your enemies' neighborhood shouting 'say hello to my little friend', because as we've seen on numerous occassions, one bodyguard isn't going to cut it.
He’s an old man, but he’s got balls. He drove into a car full of moolinyans with masks clearly up to no good, and he sent them running trying to pull up their pants. The guy didn’t give a fuck.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Sooo...
Is this related to rizzuto??

Or is this buffalo/Hamilton business with musitano vs luppino (now just luppo) ??
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

Why not just move?
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Who's backing the luppinos?
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

West Coast1 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:46 pm Why not just move?
:lol:
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:44 pm Sooo...
Is this related to rizzuto??

Or is this buffalo/Hamilton business with musitano vs luppino (now just luppo) ??
Mostly the latter.
mlm0047
Straightened out

Post by mlm0047 »

Wild stuff to hear!
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

Clark wrote:

"Someone once told me they are sparse with bodyguards because it shows weakness" only an idiot can say this,here in italy where you rusk to be killed every day there criminals who go around in armored cars and with car parades led by shoulder guards; the ndranghetisti spend days without go out of their bunkers for continue to run their ndrine,Paolo DiLauro only ottenuto went out of his house in scampia and many of his men never seen him in face.
Most of the Canada war deaths can be avoided if they would hired more bodyguard and changed their habits.
Adam
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Adam »

furiofromnaples wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:01 am
Clark wrote:

"Someone once told me they are sparse with bodyguards because it shows weakness" only an idiot can say this,here in italy where you rusk to be killed every day there criminals who go around in armored cars and with car parades led by shoulder guards; the ndranghetisti spend days without go out of their bunkers for continue to run their ndrine,Paolo DiLauro only ottenuto went out of his house in scampia and many of his men never seen him in face.
Most of the Canada war deaths can be avoided if they would hired more bodyguard and changed their habits.
Well, for some reason it seems like a lot of these guys have chosen not to go the Italian route. I have to feel there's a reason for that. They're not suicidal. The appearance of weakness thing is an interesting theory, or it might just be that it's kind of hard to be low key and get business done in Canada when surrounded by bodyguards and driving around in armored cars. Makes people notice you a bit more in MIssissauga than say in Naples.
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

People fail to acknowledge the return of Walter Stadnik and Donald Stockford back to Hamilton.

Both were close to Papalia, and neither were free when Hamilton, patched from Outlaws to Hells Angels.

Both were HA Nomads 95 with Maurice Boucher, who was close with Vito Rizzuto. Neither Nurgent or Pup seemed to give up being a gangster while in prison. While Mom was convicted fairly recently for the attempted murder of Raynard Desjardins.

Something to consider, when that charter out of Montreal was averaging close to 100 million a year in coke money.
“To know and not to do, is not to know”
Adam
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Adam »

And in no way am I saying this is related, but this article got published about a Hamilton double shooting that happened later on in the day. I only post it because it mentions the Musitano hit earlier in the day but specifically says that nothing has been released that they're connected. But with Canada who the hell knows.

https://www.cp24.com/news/one-dead-foll ... -1.5020218