Boss of Gambino

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Rocco
Full Patched

Re: Boss of Gambino

Post by Rocco »

They have slapped the title on Peter for LE deflection purposes. But Peter hasn't had a say in the Gambino family in many yrs. The real boss of the Gambino family is on the street. How many respected Official Bosses in prison are piss poor broke? That guys on the street robbed while he was inside? Peter was and still in a joke within the Gambino family.
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

Rocco wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:29 am They have slapped the title on Peter for LE deflection purposes. But Peter hasn't had a say in the Gambino family in many yrs. The real boss of the Gambino family is on the street. How many respected Official Bosses in prison are piss poor broke? That guys on the street robbed while he was inside? Peter was and still in a joke within the Gambino family.
Totally agree ,who is that real boss right now
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Mikeymike12 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:41 am
Rocco wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:29 am They have slapped the title on Peter for LE deflection purposes. But Peter hasn't had a say in the Gambino family in many yrs. The real boss of the Gambino family is on the street. How many respected Official Bosses in prison are piss poor broke? That guys on the street robbed while he was inside? Peter was and still in a joke within the Gambino family.
.... If a online forum could pin it down exactly... They might have problems...

But did u read the last two pages lol??
Ur educated guesses are... Mannino, Cefalu with paradissio as consig
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Reading back on the Paradiso article, it's interesting Capeci says Paradiso is part of the triumvirate that runs the family. I never paid attention to that but now it's caught my eye and got me thinking that Mannino and Cefalu are both acting boss with Paradiso as the third man on the panel. Could also explain why Mannino has kept his captain position and why Lanni was only identified as an acting captain.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:39 am And then also u got the Peter Gotti shit where he is denouncing his mafia life
You're right. I forgot about that. DiLeonardo said they would probably have removed him for that.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Correct me if Im wrong but dont alot of guys pay lip service to le and judges, basically denouncing the life to get lighter sentances or to get out early. I dont see where Gotti is any different.
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:14 am
Mikeymike12 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:41 am
.... If a online forum could pin it down exactly... They might have problems...

But did u read the last two pages lol??
Ur educated guesses are... Mannino, Cefalu with paradissio as c
Obviously if it was online they would have problems.
Acting boss isn’t the same as boss acting boss is acting for someone else Hence the word “acting” lol
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

Antiliar wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:08 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:39 am And then also u got the Peter Gotti shit where he is denouncing his mafia life
You're right. I forgot about that. DiLeonardo said they would probably have removed him for that.
Peter should of never been named boss. But I bet a lot of guys were ok with it so he could take the heat ,Especially during that time . I’m sure those envelopes were lighter and lighter.
Wonder how Uncle Pete would do at a sit down ....
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Pete gets a lot of slack... But he was involved in w top rackets such as windows case. As well as ran the fam just as long as other bosses on the street... And then continue after the street....

I see Pete not being as much a joke in rl as he is on forums.... Just saying
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:10 pm Pete gets a lot of slack... But he was involved in w top rackets such as windows case. As well as ran the fam just as long as other bosses on the street... And then continue after the street....

Agree. He clearly wasn't boss material or a leader but hes done 20 years without flipping, surely that's to be respected
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

JohnnyS wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:02 pm Reading back on the Paradiso article, it's interesting Capeci says Paradiso is part of the triumvirate that runs the family. I never paid attention to that but now it's caught my eye and got me thinking that Mannino and Cefalu are both acting boss with Paradiso as the third man on the panel. Could also explain why Mannino has kept his captain position and why Lanni was only identified as an acting captain.
Think everyone was shocked when capeci said paradise was consig, wouldn't surprise me if he's the one relaying orders to the captains from cefalu or mannino and I bet he's first to get indicted lol

Mannino probably wants to keep the 18th Ave crew because of the money? They've got a shit load of mach9nes all over Bensonhurst right
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

TommyGambino wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:35 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:10 pm Pete gets a lot of slack... But he was involved in w top rackets such as windows case. As well as ran the fam just as long as other bosses on the street... And then continue after the street....

Agree. He clearly wasn't boss material or a leader but hes done 20 years without flipping, surely that's to be respected
Sooooooo true.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

TommyGambino wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:40 pm
JohnnyS wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:02 pm Reading back on the Paradiso article, it's interesting Capeci says Paradiso is part of the triumvirate that runs the family. I never paid attention to that but now it's caught my eye and got me thinking that Mannino and Cefalu are both acting boss with Paradiso as the third man on the panel. Could also explain why Mannino has kept his captain position and why Lanni was only identified as an acting captain.
Think everyone was shocked when capeci said paradise was consig, wouldn't surprise me if he's the one relaying orders to the captains from cefalu or mannino and I bet he's first to get indicted lol

Mannino probably wants to keep the 18th Ave crew because of the money? They've got a shit load of mach9nes all over Bensonhurst right
He's a notorious hothead and was caught up in a weed case only a few years ago. A surprise in that regard but I guess Cefalu really trusts him because he's a lifer no worry of him ever ratting and I think it was B. that posted on here that Paradiso might have been unofficially assisting the admin when D'Amico and Cefalu were at the top. He was spotted at meetings so was Cali iirc.

Campos was meeting with high ranking members in Staten Island after Cali's murder, I bet Paradiso was there probably when LE confirmed he was admin and where Capeci got the info from.
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

TommyGambino wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:35 pm

Even Mikey Scars in his testimony said that Pete was "a good skipper, but not a boss" or something to that effect.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

JohnnyS wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:52 am
TommyGambino wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:40 pm

He's a notorious hothead and was caught up in a weed case only a few years ago. A surprise in that regard but I guess Cefalu really trusts him because he's a lifer no worry of him ever ratting and I think it was B. that posted on here that Paradiso might have been unofficially assisting the admin when D'Amico and Cefalu were at the top. He was spotted at meetings so was Cali iirc.

Campos was meeting with high ranking members in Staten Island after Cali's murder, I bet Paradiso was there probably when LE confirmed he was admin and where Capeci got the info from.
Paradisio smacked Gotti, correct?