How does one “join” the Mafia?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bert
Full Patched

Re: How does one “join” the Mafia?

Post by bert »

gohnjotti wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:26 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:22 pm
gohnjotti wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:10 pm Just read through the Pennisi testimony that mafiastudent posted on the FBI Files section, he describes how he first knew Tony Moscatiello and John Gotti Jr. as a teenager but only really got involved with the Mafia in prison.
Cant find anything on Floridia.
Chicky is out in 2024, any idea what happened to Floridia?
Sorry for the confusion, I meant that Pennisi was describing his own introduction into the Mafia. Pennisi and Floridia are not connected in any way.

Floridia went into WitSec and is a ghost. He didn’t hook up with the rest of the Colombo informers in Florida like his peers, and he didn’t stay in NYC and brave it out like his other peers William Cutolo Jr. and Joe Campanella.
Nothing brave about William Cutolo Jr. and Joe Campanella. If either thought the mob was going to kill them they'd run. If it was the 1950's or earlier they would be dead if not on the run and hiding.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Correct on both counts, bert, Cutolo Jr. and Campanella had nothing to fear, hell, even Cutolo's wife and daughters stayed in NY after testifying against Persico and DeRoss in court.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

I dont know about back in the day but today its usually a mobbed up neighbourhood younger guys are pill pushers oxy or weed usually.I think its rare in this day and age to have guys doing big scores or being wild cowboys.Also one person knows another and eventually you hook up with a crew.Its actually quite easy its not this secret society people make it out to be
Flushing
Straightened out

Post by Flushing »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:10 pm The Lucchese's Manhattan crew runs the HR for all the NY families. They accept resumes but have put walk ins on hiatus because of the virus.
Here at Luchesse Mafia Staffing Service we strive for excellence every day. We've been providing high quality mobsters since 1931. In these changing times, it's important to emphasize our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. You'll always be treated fairly here at Luchesse, no matter what your background. We are also proud sponsors of LGBTQ pride month! So don't settle for less. Come down to our Prince Street location and give Luchesse a try. A world class leader in mobster staffing!
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

Flushing wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:17 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:10 pm The Lucchese's Manhattan crew runs the HR for all the NY families. They accept resumes but have put walk ins on hiatus because of the virus.
Here at Luchesse Mafia Staffing Service we strive for excellence every day. We've been providing high quality mobsters since 1931. In these changing times, it's important to emphasize our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. You'll always be treated fairly here at Luchesse, no matter what your background. We are also proud sponsors of LGBTQ pride month! So don't settle for less. Come down to our Prince Street location and give Luchesse a try. A world class leader in mobster staffing!
:lol:
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Flushing wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:17 pm Here at Luchesse Mafia Staffing Service we strive for excellence every day. We've been providing high quality mobsters since 1931. In these changing times, it's important to emphasize our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. You'll always be treated fairly here at Luchesse, no matter what your background. We are also proud sponsors of LGBTQ pride month! So don't settle for less. Come down to our Prince Street location and give Luchesse a try. A world class leader in mobster staffing!
Thank you, but I'll put my application in with the Genovese Family, at least they still have their crews segregated. :D
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

gohnjotti wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:27 pm Correct on both counts, bert, Cutolo Jr. and Campanella had nothing to fear, hell, even Cutolo's wife and daughters stayed in NY after testifying against Persico and DeRoss in court.
That’s why I don’t get why Leonetti still won’t show his face. I doubt anyone cares about him anymore
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

I think Leonetti said in his Valuetainment interview that he's more concerned about getting found by a wannabe or a lone nut like Anthony Comello.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Pete wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:52 pm
gohnjotti wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:27 pm Correct on both counts, bert, Cutolo Jr. and Campanella had nothing to fear, hell, even Cutolo's wife and daughters stayed in NY after testifying against Persico and DeRoss in court.
That’s why I don’t get why Leonetti still won’t show his face. I doubt anyone cares about him anymore
I think he hides his face so that his friends and neighbors don't recognize him. With his uncle dead, there's not much of a threat anymore.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

They told me my resume was good....
But my references we're all black so I got turned down with discrimination!!!
Wtf, so... All this Italian rights Inquisiton and they end up being raciest after all
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:25 am
Wtf, so... All this Italian rights Inquisiton and they end up being raciest after all
You know what you need to do, loot the union headquarters and then burn it to the ground.
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Peppermint wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:57 am
You know what you need to do, loot the union headquarters and then burn it to the ground.
I don't get it
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:10 pm
I don't get it
You cried discrimination, now you have to go out and loot and riot. Specifically loot, and burn down the union headquarters the mob operates.

What’s not to get? Have you seen what’s happening in America because of “discrimination”?
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Peppermint wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:21 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:10 pm
I don't get it
You cried discrimination, now you have to go out and loot and riot. Specifically loot, and burn down the union headquarters the mob operates.

What’s not to get? Have you seen what’s happening in America because of “discrimination”?
Bro... I'm a Jew. Millions of my ancestors were massacred.
And I live in Detroit. Knee deep. Six mile.
Don't try and talk to me about police brutality bs that for whatever reason these dumb ass college white kids are all of a sudden fighting for.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

And for the record....
I was more joking due to some of our other threads where they were talking about Italian injustice