Steven Crea and the Murder of Michael Meldish - PT 1-7

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

mafiastudent
Full Patched

Re: Steven Crea and the Murder of Michael Meldish - PT 1-7

Post by mafiastudent »

newera_212 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 7:05 pm
mafiastudent wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:17 am
newera_212 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:49 pm
mafiastudent wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 10:58 pm
newera_212 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 4:59 pm
mafiastudent wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:51 pm Here's a SNEAK PEEK of the FREE audiobook/ebook Guilt for the Guiltless: The Story of Steven L Crea. Take a listen! Coming soon.

https://youtu.be/ehHJYkGceqs
awesome thank you, looking forward to the eBook
BTW. What did you think of Pennisi's testimony? Crazy right?
yeah it is, im only half way through day one and I had some questions...

who is Big Frankie who had a son flip / wear a wire?

and im assuming Joe Caffe is that Capo from Howard Beach who is an Uncle to Pete Tuccio?

i almost shat myself when I read about the Range Rover scheme. thats still going on and its a common thing. not really illegal per say, just violating Range Rover’s contract.

admittedly, two summers ago, I almost got myself involved with that as being a straw buyer, much like the ones Pennisi said he was having trouble finding. Except my end was only going to be $1200. I guess being connected has its perks because Pennisi got $8k out of it. but theres a lot of “firms” operating in NY and NJ doing this, exporting specifically Range Rover HSEs to China at a 150+% mark up. The career of a straw buyer is short, you may be able to do it 2-3 times before Range Rover stops selling to you. Not my finest hour, I could have used the money at the time, but ultimately I talked myself out of it for fear of getting audited (the firms essentially cut you a $100k+ certified check, you buy the car, and sign the title back to the firm). its crazy...but makes perfect sense...that the mob is involved in this little scheme. the guy who was bringing me in was an older jewish guy though

anyway im still making my way through it. its fascinating to see what happened to these guys after casso and amuso’s reign. no wonder why those two ruled with an iron fist...some of these guys seem like complete morons lol. its also fascinating how the crews consolidated and broke down...the BK crew but they’re all in SI...the SI crew being ran by someone from BX...etc
His whole making ceremony is what gets me. The detail. Spinelli's testimony is a lot more interesting. Maybe I'll post his up at some point. He does a lot of talking about his Amuso connection. But he's a grade A liar too.
yeah i hear ya, but playing devils advocate, a lot of guys who flipped have gone into their making ceremony with the same amount, or more, of detail. D’Arco more or less said the same thing, where it was held down to what the house looked like, who he drove with, who was there, what they ate, etc.

again its just baffling this guy got made so quickly, if at all, with no real moves or hustle and within a 3 year span, goes from a regular guy, to being on record, to getting made.

would definitely love the Spinelli testimony and even more so, the Zoccolillo testimony if you have that
I have everything. The Zocco testimony is incredible and so is Lovaglio. After this book is out -- very soon -- I'll post some more up.
Yonkers103
On Record

Post by Yonkers103 »

zoccolillo and lovaglio testimony very informative on what had happened with the club invasion and problem between the 2 outfits. very interesting! can't believe this whole situation has not really been elaborated on. wish i can find out more. and also some info on positions aiello may have held or still may hold. i've always only seen acting capo position before these testimonies . good stuff
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Yonkers103 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:37 pm zoccolillo and lovaglio testimony very informative on what had happened with the club invasion and problem between the 2 outfits. very interesting! can't believe this whole situation has not really been elaborated on. wish i can find out more. and also some info on positions aiello may have held or still may hold. i've always only seen acting capo position before these testimonies . good stuff
The Coddington Club incident didn't happen. The testimony as you read was conflicting between the two main "witnesses" Zoccolillo and Lovaglio. And Aiello...who knows...the govt said soldier in pretrial and then his alleged positions kept changing by the different witnesses. Crea was acquitted on that charge regarding the Coddington Club.
Yonkers103
On Record

Post by Yonkers103 »

lovaglio testified that he was there and deluccia was on wire saying he was proud of "ernie" meaning aiello while talking to informant zoccolillo while he was wired so incident definitely happened .
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Yonkers103 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:55 pm lovaglio testified that he was there and deluccia was on wire saying he was proud of "ernie" meaning aiello while talking to informant zoccolillo while he was wired so incident definitely happened .
I'll post up Zocco's full testimony at some point. You have to remember the witnesses were allowed to "interpret" what was said during testimony. So Deluccia could have been referencing something else and not that non-existent incident. In addition, it couldn't' have happened because Zocco testified it was peaceful while Lovaglio testified they stormed the club. Zocco said Ulzheimer prevented Crea from getting into the club and Lovaglio said Crea was inside the club. So, it can't be both ways. And remember the FBI had the club under surveillance and there were no pictures. If they weren't doing live surveillance they had pole cameras as, I think Carillo testified. So, if it happened either way there would have been some photographic evidence and there wasn't.

As far as Deluccia's statement, remember that the government claimed that when Larca said the Creas had a "hard on" for Ulzheiemer, that wasn't true. They were trying to make something up to tie in the attempted murder charge. When it was fully revealed they were talking about Aiello and not Ulzheimer at all.

Could there have been some conflict. Sure, but not the way it was presented. Two government witnesses giving completely conflicting testimony and then no photographic proof.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

This case is a mess. They'll be waiting on the appeals court decision, which will come down well after crea dies.
Yonkers103
On Record

Post by Yonkers103 »

i hear you but being that lovaglio was actually there he has first hand knowledge and described in detail what had went down, zoccolillo is just some jerkoff rat who's testimony is hearsay. he was in california when the alleged incident went down. plus lovaglio reported it to his handler the next day before there was ever an indictment or anything. then he testified that JJ had told him crea tried to retaliate for the invasion , then there was the deluccia conversation as well as let's not forget Larca being caught on tape also talking about what Aiello did and i believe used the words that he was "Machiavelli" trying to prove himself by doing what he did. So i do believe evidence is overwhelming that the club incident did happen . that being said we obviously do not know verbatim what went down. i also remember hearing from a friend of mine about tention at the time between the 2 groups. there are a lot of the old tangle wood crew that still are in yonkers and guys sitting around playing cards and smoking cigars are more of washwomen then their wives and there was definitely chatter back then about something that had happened between the groups.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Yonkers103 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 8:02 am i hear you but being that lovaglio was actually there he has first hand knowledge and described in detail what had went down, zoccolillo is just some jerkoff rat who's testimony is hearsay. he was in california when the alleged incident went down. plus lovaglio reported it to his handler the next day before there was ever an indictment or anything. then he testified that JJ had told him crea tried to retaliate for the invasion , then there was the deluccia conversation as well as let's not forget Larca being caught on tape also talking about what Aiello did and i believe used the words that he was "Machiavelli" trying to prove himself by doing what he did. So i do believe evidence is overwhelming that the club incident did happen . that being said we obviously do not know verbatim what went down. i also remember hearing from a friend of mine about tention at the time between the 2 groups. there are a lot of the old tangle wood crew that still are in yonkers and guys sitting around playing cards and smoking cigars are more of washwomen then their wives and there was definitely chatter back then about something that had happened between the groups.
Lovaglio also testified that he had never met or ever seen a picture of Crea...only that he knew of him. Yet in a club with 30 people with him standing in the back, two guys screaming in the middle, he is able to identify Crea who's standing all the way in the front? A guy he never met or saw a picture of? How is that possible?
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Lovaglio also knew about the "incident" well before it happened and didn't report it to his handler. That came up in testimony as well. Plus, remember that the date of this alleged incident kept changing in pretrial hearings. Prosecutors said it happened in early 2012 then later it was later 2012. So if there was a report why weren't they firm in the date of the incident?
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

I've just uploaded Spinelli Day 1 to FBI Files
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

The audiobook is live!

You can listen here https://guiltfortheguiltless.com/ or on Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiNJ5i3 ... e=emb_logo
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

***Ebook Now Available for Download***

Visit GUILTFORTHEGUILTLESS.COM

#stevencrea #wrongfulconviction #jurorsgotitwrong #ebooks #ebook #innocent #callforjustice #justiceforall #justice