Steven Crea and the Murder of Michael Meldish - PT 1-7

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Steven Crea and the Murder of Michael Meldish - PT 1-7

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

mafiastudent wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:59 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:56 pm Ms: don’t use your real name. No upside. Once it’s out, it’s out. Some normal people on here but a lot of very un-normals (stares at CC). You’re not being a coward and it does not detract from your work/publication if you choose anonymity.
You can’t unscramble those eggs.
Is this like a Bizarro SonnyBlackstein?
Simply because we disagree on legal matters pertaining to Joseph DiNapoli has zero bearing in me wishing to see real life stresses occur to you because you made a mistake you can’t unmake.

Was just some advice, an opinion. Take or leave.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 9:48 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:56 pm Ms: don’t use your real name. No upside. Once it’s out, it’s out. Some normal people on here but a lot of very un-normals (stares at CC). You’re not being a coward and it does not detract from your work/publication if you choose anonymity.
Simply because we disagree on legal matters pertaining to Joseph DiNapoli has zero bearing in me wishing to see real life stresses occur to you because you made a mistake you can’t unmake.

Who should I be worried about the most? The weirdos on this board? The mob? Or the feds?
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

mafiastudent wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 10:25 am

Who should I be worried about the most? The weirdos on this board? The mob? Or the feds?
I would say definitely the weirdos.

Anything you’re saying are things the feds already know, and this doesn’t involve some elite figure that would make them want to strangle you with a scarf and tie you to a door knob over.

The mob would probably appreciate your advocacy for the subject’s innocence, so no reason to see as to why you would be a threat to them. You’re like free media.

Weirdos aren’t bound by ethics or rules. You’ll know you’re in danger by the feds because they’ll gangstalk you with little to no nuance before finally making a move. The mob would probably give you a warning first before breaking your legs or outright killing you. A weirdo will find where you live, break into your house while you’re sleeping and beat you with socks filled with bars of soap before slitting your throat while staring directly into your eyes. Telling you that it’s ok, go back to sleep while you bleed to death gasping for air. Yeah, the weirdos are your biggest and only threat.
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Peppermint wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 11:58 am

Anything you’re saying are things the feds already know, and this doesn’t involve some elite figure that would make them want to strangle you with a scarf and tie you to a door knob over.

The mob would probably appreciate your advocacy for the subject’s innocence, so no reason to see as to why you would be a threat to them. You’re like free media.

Weirdos aren’t bound by ethics or rules. You’ll know you’re in danger by the feds because they’ll gangstalk you with little to no nuance before finally making a move. The mob would probably give you a warning first before breaking your legs or outright killing you. A weirdo will find where you live, break into your house while you’re sleeping and beat you with socks filled with bars of soap before slitting your throat while staring directly into your eyes. Telling you that it’s ok, go back to sleep while you bleed to death gasping for air. Yeah, the weirdos are your biggest and only threat.
Lol. Not really worried about the weirdos on this board. I've been online for a very long time, dealt with them before.
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

mafiastudent wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 11:59 am
Peppermint wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 11:58 am

Lol. Not really worried about the weirdos on this board. I've been online for a very long time, dealt with them before.
Do what thou wilt.

But all it takes is one psychopath to erratically decide “fuck it”, and proceed to hunting you like an animal.
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history
mlm0047
Straightened out

Post by mlm0047 »

Great initial read thx
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

mlm0047 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 4:38 pm Great initial read thx
Thank you. The audiobook/ebook is coming out soon. It's FREE so when it's done I'll post a link here...hearing it and what happened gives it a whole different dimension.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

This could be a very good article lots of great information but it isn’t offered as the story of crea and the meldish hit, its an opinion piece with the authors opinion after every little statement which makes it hard to follow. Every time you read a section of testimony there’s a tangent after about how he is being screwed etc. You can accomplish the same thing by just stating the facts and the reader can put together the inconsistencies for themselves and come away with the same picture of Crea most likely getting railroaded with basically no facts to support his murder conviction. Still props to the author for doing the research and putting the time in that’s more than most people do on this forum
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

For the record I do agree with the premise as I said previously I think there’s basically zero evidence to support a murder conviction of Madonna or Crea. Unless I have my facts wrong though they had londonios car on the scene and dna from Caldwell so I think it’s hard to paint them as the object of a vendetta when they are very small potatoes
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Pete wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:45 pm This could be a very good article lots of great information but it isn’t offered as the story of crea and the meldish hit, its an opinion piece with the authors opinion after every little statement which makes it hard to follow. Every time you read a section of testimony there’s a tangent after about how he is being screwed etc. You can accomplish the same thing by just stating the facts and the reader can put together the inconsistencies for themselves and come away with the same picture of Crea most likely getting railroaded with basically no facts to support his murder conviction. Still props to the author for doing the research and putting the time in that’s more than most people do on this forum
Thank you. Yes, I realize that. I was just trying to point out inconsistencies. From experience the majority of people need to be handfed...others are more intelligent and can piece it together. I erred on the side of the majority.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

I think Sonny genuinely meant well and was giving reasonable advice.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

mafiastudent wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:51 pm
Pete wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:45 pm This could be a very good article lots of great information but it isn’t offered as the story of crea and the meldish hit, its an opinion piece with the authors opinion after every little statement which makes it hard to follow. Every time you read a section of testimony there’s a tangent after about how he is being screwed etc. You can accomplish the same thing by just stating the facts and the reader can put together the inconsistencies for themselves and come away with the same picture of Crea most likely getting railroaded with basically no facts to support his murder conviction. Still props to the author for doing the research and putting the time in that’s more than most people do on this forum
Thank you. Yes, I realize that. I was just trying to point out inconsistencies. From experience the majority of people need to be handfed...others are more intelligent and can piece it together. I erred on the side of the majority.
But live and learn. Next time...if it's an investigation like this...I'll tame that down.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

mafiastudent wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:52 pm
mafiastudent wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:51 pm
But live and learn. Next time...if it's an investigation like this...I'll tame that down.
Maybe I'll start a podcast. Then I can write without opinion or not a lot of it and then voice my opinion outside of the article/story.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

mafiastudent wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 4:59 pm
Thank you. The audiobook/ebook is coming out soon. It's FREE so when it's done I'll post a link here...hearing it and what happened gives it a whole different dimension.
awesome. looking forward to that. any chance of you posting some raw testimony transcripts from Pennisi in the FBI files section?
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

newera_212 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:59 pm
mafiastudent wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 4:59 pm
awesome. looking forward to that. any chance of you posting some raw testimony transcripts from Pennisi in the FBI files section?
I can do that. Not right now, but sometime this week. I think, for me anyway, the most amusing was his thorough testimony of the day he was made. It's like about 5 or 6 pages worth - prosecution side.