most influential in each family(current)

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Peppermint
Full Patched

Re: most influential in each family(current)

Post by Peppermint »

JIGGS wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 9:30 am
Peppermint wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:24 pm
JIGGS wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:30 pm
Bunch of words
I’m sorry, but, I’m not going to derail the entire thread again trying to explain it to you.

You can take it or leave it, but the mob today is not nearly as powerful as you’re making them out to be. Let alone anyone of their individual members, except the power and influence they exert over other criminals. If anything you’re saying would apply to the mob today, they would be worth billions and that simply isn’t so.
All you have said is a bunch a words. Some s%$c cartel has more power influence in kalamazoo than the mob has in the usa? Get the fuck out a here. Gene borelli has more power and influence as a podcaster than your precious russian tolstoy gangsters in the middle of a tundra. What they do corner the ice racket market in russia? And how the fuck would you know the mob isn't powerful? Everuthing I wrote can be backed up with a federal case accusing the fucks a w hat Im saying. Where is your bullshit coming from? Now today during the lockdown aint nobody worh a shit. But you honestly believe that the american lcn didnt reach a billion as a whole in 2019? Did you see how much gambino members campos and martino made with their construction scam? That was just two guys. Your soarly mistaken pal. You already derailed this thread with your crazy conspiricy stories about some ruskies and spics down under and across the ocean. What is ypur bullshit based on if it simply aint so? Other than your own crazy opinion? Easy.

JIGGS
I never said the mob wasn’t ever powerful, just that they aren’t anymore. At one point in time, I could make the argument they had so much influence over the means of the nation that it rivaled the government. But not anymore, nope. Now they’re just criminals trying to hold onto what little they have left.

But no, I don’t think even in the slightest bit that a single one of these guys is worth even close to a billion dollars. They’re not even worth a hundred million dollars. If Cartel figures were on the Forbes list of billionaires, so would some mafioso. Doesn’t matter how much they made in their construction scam, because it sure as shit was no billion dollars lol.
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: most influential in each family(current)

Post by JIGGS »

Peppermint wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 10:38 am
JIGGS wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 9:30 am
Peppermint wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:24 pm
JIGGS wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:30 pm
Bunch of words
I’m sorry, but, I’m not going to derail the entire thread again trying to explain it to you.

You can take it or leave it, but the mob today is not nearly as powerful as you’re making them out to be. Let alone anyone of their individual members, except the power and influence they exert over other criminals. If anything you’re saying would apply to the mob today, they would be worth billions and that simply isn’t so.
All you have said is a bunch a words. Some s%$c cartel has more power influence in kalamazoo than the mob has in the usa? Get the fuck out a here. Gene borelli has more power and influence as a podcaster than your precious russian tolstoy gangsters in the middle of a tundra. What they do corner the ice racket market in russia? And how the fuck would you know the mob isn't powerful? Everuthing I wrote can be backed up with a federal case accusing the fucks a w hat Im saying. Where is your bullshit coming from? Now today during the lockdown aint nobody worh a shit. But you honestly believe that the american lcn didnt reach a billion as a whole in 2019? Did you see how much gambino members campos and martino made with their construction scam? That was just two guys. Your soarly mistaken pal. You already derailed this thread with your crazy conspiricy stories about some ruskies and spics down under and across the ocean. What is ypur bullshit based on if it simply aint so? Other than your own crazy opinion? Easy.

JIGGS
I never said the mob wasn’t ever powerful, just that they aren’t anymore. At one point in time, I could make the argument they had so much influence over the means of the nation that it rivaled the government. But not anymore, nope. Now they’re just criminals trying to hold onto what little they have left.

But no, I don’t think even in the slightest bit that a single one of these guys is worth even close to a billion dollars. They’re not even worth a hundred million dollars. If Cartel figures were on the Forbes list of billionaires, so would some mafioso. Doesn’t matter how much they made in their construction scam, because it sure as shit was no billion dollars lol.
You dont know what your talking about. Some time back a Luchese sports betting ring took up to a little over 2 billion in bets. We aint talking ancient history here. This was only 10 years ago or what not. Thats ONE fucking crew out a whole familys family. You got to be not paying attention if you think LCN aint worth $100 mill or over. Your nuts. Wack a doo!

JIGGS