tommy shots gioeli may get released-had a false positive for corona

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: tommy shots gioeli may get released-had a false positive for corona

Post by dack2001 »

I have a hard time with the same thing. These guys who flip are guys who have lied and gotten over on people every step of their lives. You think the racket stops because they flipped? It's easy to "so and so told me they did such and such". Who can catch you on that lie?

These guys who rat are survivors and parasites at heart. One agent lets them know they are hot for Gioeli, now he remembers "yep, he was in on the hit too". Without specific corroboration their word and the word of every prison snitch trying to give someone else their time is garbage.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Some rats are just as bad or worse than ppl like tommy g. If they are out, tommy g should be out.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

dack2001 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:52 am These guys who flip are guys who have lied and gotten over on people every step of their lives.

These guys who rat are survivors and parasites at heart.

So the only difference between them and the average attorney is a law degree.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

dack2001 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:52 am I have a hard time with the same thing. These guys who flip are guys who have lied and gotten over on people every step of their lives. You think the racket stops because they flipped? It's easy to "so and so told me they did such and such". Who can catch you on that lie?

These guys who rat are survivors and parasites at heart. One agent lets them know they are hot for Gioeli, now he remembers "yep, he was in on the hit too". Without specific corroboration their word and the word of every prison snitch trying to give someone else their time is garbage.
Prison snitches are notorious for being involved in later overturned convictions.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

bert wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 7:14 pm
Jimmy Napoli wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 9:19 am After "diabetes, a stroke, prostate cancer, numerous arterial problems, and that he is now facing a gall bladder operation",highly doubt he can do anything on the streets rn.
He can't, but some people here are into torture.
Oh good hell, Dan...er...bert. You're conservative 99% of the time but, when it comes to the mob guys (and criminals in general to a lesser extent) , you turn into the biggest bleeding heart liberal. :roll:
All roads lead to New York.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 2:00 pm
bert wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 7:14 pm
Jimmy Napoli wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 9:19 am After "diabetes, a stroke, prostate cancer, numerous arterial problems, and that he is now facing a gall bladder operation",highly doubt he can do anything on the streets rn.
He can't, but some people here are into torture.
Oh good hell, Dan...er...bert. You're conservative 99% of the time but, when it comes to the mob guys (and criminals in general to a lesser extent) , you turn into the biggest bleeding heart liberal. :roll:
I know you're floundering when you hint I'm Dan. I am not conservative 99% of the time (so you are already got two things wrong) He deserves to get out. People like you deserve to be placed in prisons. Or psych units.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

"diabetes, a stroke, prostate cancer, numerous arterial problems,

Wiseguy thinks Tommy Shots can fake these things. Loser.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

bert wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 2:18 pm "diabetes, a stroke, prostate cancer, numerous arterial problems,

First, it's beside the point but several people here know you're Dan. Continuing to deny it just makes you look foolish.

Second, who gives a shit if Tommy Shots has all those health problems? Since when is that a get-out-of-prison-free card? He's a multiple murderer.

Seriously, grow a brain.
All roads lead to New York.
Ozgoz
Straightened out

Post by Ozgoz »

This is bert’s world.

Wiseguy : speaks a lot of sense, seems reasonable and always sticks to the facts - deserves to rot in prison.

Tommy Gioeli : lifelong career criminal, joins a violent organisation that demands murder, involved in the death of a nun, and because he has cancer, arterial plaque, and diabetes and had a stroke, which are almost certainly self inflicted due to lifestyle choices - deserves to be free.

Can you see now why we can’t take this seriously?
WHHAAT MUUUYDAAAAH???????
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 3:08 pm
bert wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 2:18 pm "diabetes, a stroke, prostate cancer, numerous arterial problems,

First, it's beside the point but several people here know you're Dan. Continuing to deny it just makes you look foolish.

Second, who gives a shit if Tommy Shots has all those health problems? Since when is that a get-out-of-prison-free card? He's a multiple murderer.

Seriously, grow a brain.
You never addressed my points, and no one thinks I'm Dan, so already you are lying. As I said and stand by, if they let others out, let him out. Read my posts again asshole.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Ozgoz wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 4:03 pm This is bert’s world.

Wiseguy : speaks a lot of sense, seems reasonable and always sticks to the facts - deserves to rot in prison.

Tommy Gioeli : lifelong career criminal, joins a violent organisation that demands murder, involved in the death of a nun, and because he has cancer, arterial plaque, and diabetes and had a stroke, which are almost certainly self inflicted due to lifestyle choices - deserves to be free.

Can you see now why we can’t take this seriously?
There are several on here saying what I say, I guess you are one of the small group here who side together.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Not going to state of our criminal justice system and its laundry list of faults , but Gioeli really is playing with house money, no pun intended. Frankly he should just be happy he didn't get charged for the Dols murder, the Cutolo murder and everything else.

He got lucky. He could have just went in, shut the fuck up about it, and made the best use of his time as possible ... maybe get a little program & routine going, exercise, TRY to eat as good as he can, and that's it.

He's in bad shape for his age and all of those ailments he brought upon himself by eating like shit and not talking care of himself. He literally got away with murder, and yeah as slimy as the feds can be, instead of just taking the time and making the best of it like the bosses before him (ex: Persico tending a rose garden and playing the drums at Lompoc) he starts blogging and starts slipping and falling. It's disgraceful. I can only imagine the type of stickler he was on the streets, i would bet everything he was a cheap bastard
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

newera_212 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 6:47 pm Not going to state of our criminal justice system and its laundry list of faults , but Gioeli really is playing with house money, no pun intended. Frankly he should just be happy he didn't get charged for the Dols murder, the Cutolo murder and everything else.

He got lucky. He could have just went in, shut the fuck up about it, and made the best use of his time as possible ... maybe get a little program & routine going, exercise, TRY to eat as good as he can, and that's it.

He's in bad shape for his age and all of those ailments he brought upon himself by eating like shit and not talking care of himself. He literally got away with murder, and yeah as slimy as the feds can be, instead of just taking the time and making the best of it like the bosses before him (ex: Persico tending a rose garden and playing the drums at Lompoc) he starts blogging and starts slipping and falling. It's disgraceful. I can only imagine the type of stickler he was on the streets, i would bet everything he was a cheap bastard
If getting fat and eating bad were crimes half of America would be locked up. His blog was good, the idea of keeping quiet while the feds and prosecutors leak story after story about you has never worked. If they had he chance to get him on the Dols or other murders they would have.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

newera_212 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 6:47 pm Not going to state of our criminal justice system and its laundry list of faults , but Gioeli really is playing with house money, no pun intended. Frankly he should just be happy he didn't get charged for the Dols murder, the Cutolo murder and everything else.

Just for the record, he was indeed charged with the Cutolo and Dols hits.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

gohnjotti wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:45 pm Just for the record, he was indeed charged with the Cutolo and Dols hits.
Thanks, nerd.

😋
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.