tommy shots gioeli may get released-had a false positive for corona

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

tommy shots gioeli may get released-had a false positive for corona

Post by Tonyd621 »

www.newsday.com/amp/news/health/coronav ... 1.44749613

Him and Cacace both on the street together?
i doubt the feds would not put some type of restriction on that though
Jimmy Napoli
Straightened out

Re: tommy shots gioeli may get released-had a false positive for corona

Post by Jimmy Napoli »

After "diabetes, a stroke, prostate cancer, numerous arterial problems, and that he is now facing a gall bladder operation",highly doubt he can do anything on the streets rn.
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

Jimmy Napoli wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 9:19 am After "diabetes, a stroke, prostate cancer, numerous arterial problems, and that he is now facing a gall bladder operation",highly doubt he can do anything on the streets rn.
His brain still works. Clearly said stroke didn’t render him unable to function, and his hands probably still work well enough to shoot a gun. You don’t need to do anything when you can manipulate people into doing what you want.

The mind is your most powerful tool
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history
E. Lou Minotti
Straightened out

Post by E. Lou Minotti »

He killed a nun. He should rot where he is.
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

E. Lou Minotti wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 4:55 pm He killed a nun. He should rot where he is.
Why should killing a nun mean he should face harsher treatment than any other murderer? Didn’t murder a child, their child, their wife, or their mother. The fact it was a random nun is no more significant than the murder of some random woman that isn’t a member of the cloth.

This exceptionalism that you people praise religious devotees with, are exactly why pedophile priests get away with molesting their Altair boys.
E. Lou Minotti
Straightened out

Post by E. Lou Minotti »

Peppermint wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:19 pm
E. Lou Minotti wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 4:55 pm He killed a nun. He should rot where he is.
Why should killing a nun mean he should face harsher treatment than any other murderer? Didn’t murder a child, their child, their wife, or their mother. The fact it was a random nun is no more significant than the murder of some random woman that isn’t a member of the cloth.

This exceptionalism that you people praise religious devotees with, are exactly why pedophile priests get away with molesting their Altair boys.
Who is 'you people'? You're assuming quite a bit here. Dont lay pedophile priests on me. I'm not a Catholic, nor am I a believer in god.

My point was that she was an innocent party, not a mobster, like the other people he killed. If she was a teacher, i would have said he killed a teacher, and deserved to rot.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Jimmy Napoli wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 9:19 am After "diabetes, a stroke, prostate cancer, numerous arterial problems, and that he is now facing a gall bladder operation",highly doubt he can do anything on the streets rn.
He can't, but some people here are into torture.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

So it is torture to keep a multiple murdering career criminal in prison?

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 7:32 pm So it is torture to keep a multiple murdering career criminal in prison?

Pogo
When they are that sick and/or elderly it is.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

So being sick and old should negate your prison sentence? So if it is torture to keep a sick and old (67 is not even that old) criminal in prison then by your logic it would be torture to send one to prison in the first place. So in Berts world anyone who reaches a certain age and or is not in the best of health gets a free pass to commit all the crimes they want because it would be torture to send them to prison.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 10:02 pm So being sick and old should negate your prison sentence? So if it is torture to keep a sick and old (67 is not even that old) criminal in prison then by your logic it would be torture to send one to prison in the first place. So in Berts world anyone who reaches a certain age and or is not in the best of health gets a free pass to commit all the crimes they want because it would be torture to send them to prison.

Pogo
with all this

"diabetes, a stroke, prostate cancer, numerous arterial problems, plus upcoming surgery

he is not getting a pass, he spent the last truly livable years of his iife in prison. I meant elderly or sick by the way. It's over for him. I know you don't want it, but I se it as the thing to do, plus they do it all the time for inmates. If the law was equal, and no one (no exceptions) got out no matter how sick, it would be fair justice.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Only serving 12 years (and getting a $250,000 payday out of it) for about a dozen murders (including that of an innocent women and a cop) as well and a life time of criminal activity is getting a pass. He already got a sweet heart deal of only 16 years. Let him do it all. Like they say if you can't do the time don't do the crime.

Pogo
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 10:19 pm Only serving 12 years (and getting a $250,000 payday out of it) for about a dozen murders (including that of an innocent women and a cop) as well and a life time of criminal activity is getting a pass. He already got a sweet heart deal of only 16 years. Let him do it all. Like they say if you can't do the time don't do the crime.

Pogo
He could do the time, he was and is doing it. The guy who ratted couldn't. He's out. Like I said, they do it for other people all the time, he is not doing time for torturing a person over a period of several years. Cancer, diabetes, upcoming surgery.
We are just never going to see it the same way. You have your opinion, which I'll respect, I have mine.
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

How do we know he was really involved in the murder of the nun though? Wasn't that a case where Miciotta "remembered" Gioli's involvement like 15 years after he flipped? And Miciotta is the same rat whose recording device just happened to be not working when that "corrupt" cop supposedly incriminated himself. Who knows if Tommy Shots was even involved with that particular hit. Let's not forget that he wasn't convicted of any murders at all.
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

E. Lou Minotti wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:37 pm
Peppermint wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:19 pm

Who is 'you people'? You're assuming quite a bit here. Dont lay pedophile priests on me. I'm not a Catholic, nor am I a believer in god.

My point was that she was an innocent party, not a mobster, like the other people he killed. If she was a teacher, i would have said he killed a teacher, and deserved to rot.
Thanks for clearing that up, I understand now the point you were trying to get across.

Forgive me for being so crass, usually when people point out the profession of a murder victim like that. It’s because they want to use that profession to highlight that their murder was more tragic than say someone who isn’t a nun, like you and I. Which is just sensationalist bullshit, because a murder is significant no matter what or who the innocent victim was.

My apologies for making the assumption you were feeding into that type of exceptionalism, I figured that was the case considering how many Christians occupy these forums.